APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snakes on a plane.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Snakes on a plane. Empty
PostSubject: Snakes on a plane.   Snakes on a plane. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:37 am

FBI agent flynn is on amisson transporting a witness so the goverment can put a brutal mob boss behind bars, but as the plane reaches 30,000 feet hundreds of venomous smakes are unleashed, causing violent mayhem as the vicious predators attack everyone in sight.

A good film and very jumpy I think this is a terrific thriller that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

One not to miss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
choccy

choccy

Snakes on a plane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snakes on a plane.   Snakes on a plane. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:56 pm

Brilliant film i nearly wet my knickers when i saw this in the cinema.
Back to top Go down
squeeky

squeeky

Snakes on a plane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snakes on a plane.   Snakes on a plane. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:27 pm

I went to the cinema to see this with friends and i thought that it was a good jumper of a film it will make me think when i board a plane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snakes on a plane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snakes on a plane.   Snakes on a plane. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snakes on a plane.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: General :: FILMS-
Jump to: