APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was the best christmas present you received and why

Go down 
+12
mouse
flubber
Nina
crazycow
Claire101
shamrock
pogo
valerie
tots
Fusecienne
sarah.w
lee
16 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

What was the best christmas present you received and why Empty
PostSubject: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:27 pm

Come on tell us your best and worst Christmas presents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:18 pm

Ive had some brilliant pressis fron cd's,dvd's,make up to drink and clothes all in all its been a good one,hope yours has too.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:00 pm

the best was a tatty ted bear holding a heart with special girlfriend on it....
the worst was a book that i've already got! lol
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:12 pm

My best present was a huge, limited edition hardback book of shakespeares plays, sonnets and poems. Its AMAZING and It took my breath away when I opened it.

My worst was some really sweet sickly perfume pale
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:17 am

i have had some lovely presents cds dvds slippers make up perfume jumper money and a lot more the best present is being with my family
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:22 am

I loved all my presents, My favorite was my Ipod my most usefull will be my new work bag but i had 5 cd's, 2 music dvd;s, 6 dvd, 5 different aftershaves, a digital moving photo album, 2 lots of slug pants, chocolates, wine, books, and small stuff, and also two computer programs for the help in the website.

Last edited by lee on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:32 am

show off - best pressie - pom bears! worst pressie - a candle in the shape of a teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:40 pm

Tough decision on the best pressie - not sure if I like my Wii fit or my Dalek mug the best. I am edging towards the mug geek Worst pressie will be the boxes of chocies that will linger in my cupboards for months to come.
Back to top Go down
Claire101

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:46 pm

a bag of things all made by my daughter, indluding a fold away cardboard computer, a collage of photos of her guinea pigs, a cup, egg cup, plate and dish all handpainted by her (they've sort of gone a dark purple colour but seeing as I like purple thats good hehehe). There the best cos there funny and she's put a lot of time, thought and effort into them and they are totally different!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:41 pm

My best prezzis were my leicester city season ticket that my hubby bought me because i love football and im a massssssssive leicester fan, i got a cow tourch from trace that mooo's which comes in at a very close 2nd place (thanks trace!) and i also got wii music game which is fabulous!

Worst prezzie i got was a pair of driving gloves i got from a friend! I look like an old lady in them!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:03 pm

Its not the best torch to take on investigations but its bloody funny!!! Bet the girls have pinched it by now tongue

Driving gloves Shocked Are you friggin 90??!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:34 am

Ive got the tourch in my bedroom and i keep hearing it go off! Its normally when jessica has gone up stairs!

Dont ask about the gloves Rolling Eyes My sister in law wouldnt no TREND or FASHION if it smacked her in the gob!

I had some really fab prezzies though!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:44 am

The best present i had on christmas day was the look of pure delight when my youngest Zach opened the first present out of his santa's sack and it was "Duck (thomas the tank engine) train" that he had spent most of decmeber saying 'if i'm good will santa bring me duck', it was a further 30 minutes before he remebered that there was more in his sack.

I did'nt get any bad presents this year so i must have been really good!!!!!

The next best present was on my Birthdat a few days later when my oldest Alex came in the morning with a card and present that he had brought with his very own money that he had saved (big box of maltesers) i was very touched and close to tears........
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:30 am

kids have the knack of doing that nina.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:42 pm

They certainley do Dawn.... which means that although you would like to strangle them on many occassions they sometimes do thing that stop you in your tracks and make you think that it was worth having them and you won't lock them in the shed with the spiders Wink Wink Smile Smile instead you will have a big cuddle with them....
Back to top Go down
flubber

flubber

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:28 pm

My best present was a colour tv

My worst was a goft card with nothing on it when i went to redeem it the card was empty, I feel so cheeky about asking the person who gave it me as it would be so embarassing.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:58 pm

that happened to my kids the other year, i ended up giving them the money as i didnt like to ask the person who gave them the cards.
Back to top Go down
mouse

mouse

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:01 pm

That is dreadful they would no longer be my friends but then again im not forgiving.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:56 pm

I would say something. The shop where they got them probably had the money from them but not put it onto the card. I would be well annoyed if a shop had taken my money but not put it on the card.
Unless the person that got them thought you could just pick them up free from a shop with money already on them lol!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Thats a bit harsh to no longer be their friends . Its probably a genuine mistake, no one would knowingly do that .. .unless they were pranksters of course.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:36 pm

my best pressie was an isymphony music centre......and i thought all i got was a camcorder....so i got 2 really good pressies
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:41 pm

That sounds posh maz,and gadgety ...cant wait to see what thats all about!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:45 pm

lol lol it is shel.....you can play cd`s,ipod,(which i havent got till next pay day).mobile phones AND pc`s ....all with bluetooth(aint got a clue yet)

but i will learn.....mostly by error and not by judgement lol
but I WILL LEARN lol affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:33 pm

That just sounds way too much fun ! Smile
Back to top Go down
squeeky

squeeky

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:49 pm

The best christmas present i recieved was the full Alfred Hitchcock dvd collection.

My worst was a pair of socks that lit up.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:19 pm

Hahahahahaha oh sorry Squeeky, thats just TOO funny!! Light up socks, I bet they look good on really lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:25 pm

lol! They would be brilliant on a ghost watch.
Back to top Go down
barney

barney

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:18 pm

lee wrote:
lol! They would be brilliant on a ghost watch.

My god can you imagine seeing them coming toward you on a ghost watch
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:29 pm

Smile Funny lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the best christmas present you received and why   What was the best christmas present you received and why Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the best christmas present you received and why
Page 1 of 1