APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+32
flanagan
barney
goodbar
rencher
doobreath
funnylunch
mouse
flubber
spyke
Nina
Steve
nat
roy
princess
valerie
KT
Chris
Secret
lizzie
shelmor
sarah.w
lee
Fusecienne
lolli
choccy
wildchild
stella
pogo
fran
tots
crazycow
madmaz
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

Lets all Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:36 am

hi val.steves not feeling too good at minute back to the docs on tues.it takes alot of getting used to the peace and quiet dont it? lol lol.

try to enjoy it cos it wont be the same next week lol

ive found the whole site very very quiet just lately everyone must be chilling before xmas.did u read what dawn wrote 7 weeks and its all over.thats frightening aint it.

what are you doing over xmas ? are you staying at home with everyone?
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:45 am

yes we are at home on christmas day just sarah kyle adam and kelly me and hubby my son lives in norwich with his partner and my granddaughter who is 8 we watch her un do her prezzies on the computer boxing day my brother comes for the day and kens ex son inlaw and new lady friend allso come for the day what will you and steve be doing
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:48 am

Thanks for the ideas dawn! They'll be very helpful,and hopefully we can have a natter tomoro night. I am quite enthusiastic about this art thing.
I've really missed being arty lol.
....hi maz and val,hope you having a nice evening!
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:50 am

hi shelmor i pm you are you okay
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:52 am

Hi val, i got your pm at the beginning of the week.....didnt i reply? Gosh i thought i had...sorry,i'll go check
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:56 am

it was tonight shelmor im going to say good night going to make a drink now talk to you all to moz Sleep
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:04 am

Oh thats strange then val, i didnt get your tonights pm.
Will see you tomoro night at new walk tho. Hope you're ok
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:44 am

sorry not been on here much - had alot of pressure on at work and need to get my head round, slowly getting there but it does mean a minimum of 2 hours work every night and the majority of the weekend.

can't wait for christmas - got all the kids main pressies, just need their stocking fillers now - it will be nice for us this year as we are all off together and this year simon will be paid for his xmas holiday!

only 6 weeks at school! and that means only 5 weeks til aait christmas special.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:33 am

morning all

i`m soooo excited
see you all later

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:08 pm

Morning all how are we today?

Im just jipperty. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:18 pm

Morning all. Looking forward to tonight. Feeling a bit reserved about it, and as its a first timer I think it could be a little mild, but still, its gonna be BRILL just being there!!

See you all later those that are going sunny
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:23 pm

Morning all!

hope everyone's ok?

i cant wait for my night out at the demonf but abit disappointed that i'm missing on out on new walk Sad anyways i hope you all have a fab time xx
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:24 pm

ohhh Maz i did have night at the museum i think my unclesg ot it at the mo tho but if i can get it back off him you can borrow mine x
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:49 am

Great night last night, and thinking back now there was loads of stuff go on. Hope everyone got home safely.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:56 am

Morning all how are we today.

I feel great. lol!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:41 pm

Morning all. Fab night last night. Was really good. Hope your wrist is ok today Lee.

Some amazing stuff came out which was great for a first investigation.

Mandy, Emma and myself went to Macdonalds drive through after, sat in Asda car park eating it. lol! 3 am I got in. Very Happy

Have a great ( if windy) day all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:40 pm

morning all hope you had a good night. Sarah really really sorry if i hurt your hand Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed i feel like poop this morning, i seem to have a really sore throat, not sure why. Mum in better mood today says she dont know why she felt like it. speak to you all soon, Tray. sorry again sarah.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:44 pm

Afternoon all,

felt ok when i got home,went straight to bed and feel fine today. Was a good but quite strange night .

not sure why but just want to say "sorry" if i offended anyone.

hope everyone having a good day.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:53 pm

Hello all well what a fab night for a first investigation cannot wait to go again.

Thanks to ghost mum Val, Steve and Lee for letting me squeeze the life at of the arms when i was i so scared at times.

affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:04 pm

Hello all been out in the middle of nowhere taking Adam footy was blooming freezing let me tell you.What a great night lots of different emotions felt by many,i know i was very angry and agitated but couldnt seem to shake it of.Nice to see so many experience things last night,just wish that we could have stayed in the cellers longer perhaps next time we will be able to.Sounds like Chris had a slight channelling experience as it was not like her at the end glad shes back to normal now.Tracey glad you also are feeling ok today i do have to admit arms ache like billy oh today as ive been fighting all night,just love being your shoulder buddy.I went to bed around 2.40pm but was wide awake and read a whole book and went sleep at 5.30am and up at 9.30am but for once dont feel drained today.Will start report tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:37 pm

Once you have done the report send it to me on pm as tots and shelmor have sent me their bits and i can add them before it goes live.
Back to top Go down
Chris
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Glad you're not too sore Sarah. sorry for going off on one, I don't usually mind when it's quiet but I felt proper fed up last night. Felt a bit silly later, but everyone seemed a bit on edge, not the usual atmosphere. Can't wait for the next one, hope hat if I am now picking up on feelings, it can be something other than fed up next time.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:55 pm

Hey everyone!

What a cracking night last night!
Thought it was fantastic up to the last 30 minutes affraid
Rachael thank you for letting me hide my head in your boobs, Auntie Val im so sorry for getting you in a head-lock, dont think ive ever squeezed anyone so tight, Trace a star as always and Emma top bird, thank you for holding my hand AGAIN!

Cant wait to go again!

Hope your hands are ok Lee after you got a kicking!

Really look forward to reading the report.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:00 pm

hi chris.i was really really agitated last night too.......dont ask me why though lol.
i felt that the atmosphere was really strained also?????
hopefully its like sarah said that people are picking up more and being more `opened up` than they know.....hope so cos i was really fed up and p****d off last night.

any way bring on the next one there but bagsy not doing victorian toilets again as they STANK to hi heaven lol lol
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:09 pm

smelt like they hadnt been flushed or cleaned since the victorian era! - but what a good night. i camnt get the idea of the link between guildhall and new walk out of my head today! make sense of what happened to me in gallerie 6, when i felt really faint at the table, went and sat by the stage and was out cold for a period of time!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:11 pm

lol lol you scared the poop out of me,stella and shelmor then dawn lol.....no wonder ive got a rip in my trousers lol lol
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:13 pm

sorry! No
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:17 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!

as i was trying to say last night .....maybe`the surgeon` wasnt as evil as we expect him to be.....maybe he was a pillar of the community and was welcomed everywhere including very high public places and also `well to do ` places???????
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:19 pm

sidsbeargirl.... did you have a good night last night????
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:21 pm

Its a shame that when that conversation was happening more people werent listening. Cos that had potential to be a really good conversation with some extra interesting theories coming out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next