APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+13
stella
electrogirl
scarefair
Steve
fran
Chris
shelmor
madmaz
lee
shamrock
tots
pogo
crazycow
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Lets all Chat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:37 pm

Eye strain craze. Too many powerpoint presentations, too much reading books (may have to give them up for a day or two) and too many late nights/early mornings. Bought some drops today so will try them and TRY to remember to put my glasses on (they are currently upstairs, oops Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:38 pm

Sham i definately want to go again, when Emma decides to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:41 pm

Oh bless ya!

Ive got an easy week next week and ive got 2 days off!

Well girls im off for a bath and early night so will chat to you all tomorrow!

Night Sleep
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:41 pm

I have the same problem with my glasses. I put them in my handbag yesterday when I went to the BBQ and got the out about an hour ago. Have had the pc on for quite a bit of the day playing scrabble and have been reading the angel book Crazy got me.

I'm even worse when I'm at work. Should have them on all day there with all the reading I have to do, but only ever seem to remember them about 20 mins before I go home when I've got about 2 books left to mark Cool
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:44 pm

I'll have to see when we are going again and I'll let you know. More people going may be the ammunition you need to get her to decide and go out afro

Note to all though: It is very nice, but Cafe Bruxelles is far to expensive a place to go for pre boogie drinks. £7 for 2 vodka and lemonades!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:44 pm

Its far too easy to forget to wear your glasses.

Im off too. Im tired. Speak to ya tomorrow, enjoy ya baff craze!!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:26 am

Morning all how are we today?

Im slightly better than i was yesterday but that is due to the fact that i had a good ghost watch last night.

It is nice to meet new people and i will be working with most of the again
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:33 am

Good morning! cheers

Glad you are feeling a bit better Lee! Wink

Im a happy chappy today and looking forward to the day a head!
Back to top Go down
electrogirl
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
electrogirl

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:38 am

morning people! im in for a day of relaxation before tonight... im armed with my new wellies that i bought yesterday!!

im up for the fanclub any friday night when everyone else free?
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:41 am

Ooooo yes im in for a night at fan club!
Back to top Go down
electrogirl
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
electrogirl

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:43 am

yay!! i would love to see u drunk mandy, ur a nutter when ur sober so god knows what you're like when you have had a drink!!! tongue

Last edited by electrogirl on Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:43 am

Morning all. I have so much housework to do today. Neutral Looking forward to tonight though!!

Oh crap, havnt sorted a sitter out yet Rolling Eyes lol Must remember to do that rabbit
Back to top Go down
electrogirl
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
electrogirl

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:46 am

oh dear, cant u ask jimmy? is jordan going tonight?
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:33 pm

Yeah Jord going. Gonna ring Jimmy later, should be ok. Just slipped my mind thats all. Fingers crossed he will be ok. Anything to earn some dosh Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:38 pm

OOOH where are you all off tonight??

I hope you have a good time. Wish I'd got the money to be able to come on a few more investigations with you all
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:50 pm

I know,one of my kids keeps making me feel guilty for going on ghost nights. He's after some expensive trainers and keeps saying 'see how you're spending money on yourself then wont buy me those trainers!!' .... gosh,i dont know why he dont just have cheaper trainers and be happy.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:00 pm

Getting a new hobby while having my bathroom decorated has been my downfall. All the paying out for the bathroom has been done now so I should be able to get together enough cash for some more nights out.

The only problem is that now the bathroom is almost complete I have started on other parts of the house. The kitchen is being attacked with some lovely bright yellow paint and my uncle is coming to seriously reorganise my garden. He has plans for pebbles and pots, so it seems I'm going to have to pay out for that.

Oh well once its done its done, and if I have to sacrifice a few nights out so be it.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:09 pm

Yes once its done it will be worth it. The garden plans sound good. Better than having bushes with spiders in with legs as big as branches!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:16 pm

Sure will be and will be low maintainance which is good for me. I picked this house as it had wht looked like a tiny slabbed garden. Didn't realise a the time it was being hidden behind the bushes.

May not be overly positive though, as did an angel card reading last night, which said I need to become more at one with nature. Hopefully tidying the garden will be seen as enough of a positive for that, and removing the bushes will not go against me.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:21 pm

What are angel cards? Are they like tarot? I think a friend at work has mentioned angel cards actually.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Yeah they are like tarot cards in a way. They are split into 4 suits like most sets of cards, but when you do a reading you have to choose a set amount of cards from each suit rather then selecting them from the whole mixed up set. You have to ask the angels to help you select the correct cards and then the reading will tell you which angels you need to contact to help you and what to do to help sort out your problems or give you general guidance. (hope that makes sense).

This was the first time I had used the angel cards, but they were very scarily accurate. Using them will become a regular thing I think and may even have to get my tarot cards back out and use them again too.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:14 pm

Its good that they were accurate for you. I dont like tarot, i dont know why but i've always had a bad feeling about them.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:24 pm

I've never had any prblems with tarot. They have been suprisingly accurate too. I have even done readings for friends and family and they have been shocked by how accurate they were.

As far as I know the worst problems occur with tarot cards when you use cards that you have bought yourself, as that is seen to be bad luck. Using cards bought for you by someone else gives them a positive charge (love, friendship etc) and in a way protects the cards.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:47 pm

Good afternoon!

Ive just got back from fosse park after spending over £200 on kids bits and bobs for school and i new sodding mirowave affraid

Did i get something for myself?

Did i bob but mr bull said the mirowave is more for me as i use it more Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:12 pm

Male chauvanist!! affraid I did the uniform thing the other week and it was AWFUL!! It did include mine too which bumped the bill up but at least its all done now. Allready to send the little sods, erm, i mean "treasures" back on thursday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:22 pm

I'll miss mine a bit. Havent really spent that much time with them coz ive been at work!

Are all you teachers looking forward to the new term?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:25 pm

Yes and no.

Looking forward to having something to do during the day, not looking forward to who I'm working with (staff not kids). Gonna be hard this time though, as I have no idea what I am teaching as I'm teaching in a new year.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:44 pm

I'm not looking forward to going back to work. I'm going back in a different role than i've been used to,so its all change.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:43 am

Good morning eveyone!

Oh my god what a night pale
I can honestly say i have never felt sooooooo scared in all my life!

Im really sorry for being such a big fat chicken.

Hope you are all ok today.
Im off to work now so will chat to you all later
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:01 am

Good morning all how are we this fine and spangley day?

Im good and rearing to go.

What a night.

Wait until you see the report and i will have something to add as ive looked in my witches bible and what a surprize.

All i can say is that they were not white witches opr Pagans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next