APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:34 pm

Have your say.

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Product-69044
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
welly

PostSubject: I've been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Hi

I have just returned from 3 days at Ragdale Hall and it was really good. I had read beforehand that it was supposed to have ghosts. I did have a look round and tried to listen for anything unusual but did not pick up on or spot anything.

I have taken some photos but cannot see any orbs on them, which is a shame! Perhaps if we were allowed to do a proper investigation there, I would be up for it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flubber

flubber

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Where is this place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
welly

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:52 pm

This place is near Melton Mowbray. It is a health Spa. It's very nice and very old. They have extended it.

I have actually been thinking about this place quite a lot since I went as a few people have said to me that it is a haunted location. I do not know whether it was because I had been in the swimming pool and spas that day, but I was walking back to the room along one of the corridors in the living quarters and I heard loads of chatter. I just took it as funny noises in my ears from the water but I am not quite so sure now.. It was very odd and the more I think about it the more odder they sounded. Perhaps it is worth doing a vigil but because of what the place is and that it is a place of relaxation I do not know whether they would allow it??????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:59 pm

They wont mum works days there and i work nights there to, its brill at night got loads of orbs, take loads of piccies the main stair case is good last week two of us heard voices whilst on a orb hunt, then when we went to look the doo flew open but no one was there. never ran so fast in all my life. Lots of children can be heard singing and giggling too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:20 am

sounds a brill place to work for you get to go ghost hunting
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: RAGDALE HALL-
Jump to: