APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Are you Psychic?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Are you Psychic?   Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:09 pm

Let us have your stories of why you think you are psychic,When did you psychic abilities start.

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:29 am

I dont know if i'm getting mixed up with what is classed as psychic. Once i was out with the kids,and my oldest would of been about 5or6ish,we were waiting to cross the road and i suddenly thought 'oh i didnt know you could see that church from here' no sooner had i thought it then My son said those exact words.and once in town,we were heading for argos and i thought 'oo they've moved the postbox' and straight away my son said exactly the same thing. Even though i dont actually think they had moved it at all. There have been quite a few times where thats happened.
Would that be him picking up my thoughts,or me picking up his thoughts before he said it.?
I used to be in tune with my ex too, sometimes i'd be thinking i'd love a chinese takeaway instead of cooking,and he'd bring one home as a surprise,even though i hadnt said anything to him. And sometimes he'd come home and say he'd heard this great song on the radio today,and i'd say ' yes i know,its really good isnt it' and we'd always be talking about the same song .

Last edited by shelmor on Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:02 am

Dont no if this is really anything to do with being psychic or not but
when looking for things that ive lost or have missed placed i ask my grandma (whos been dead for 20 years) for help and i always find what im looking for within a couple of hours. Its like i get a picture in my head for just a split second and i no where to look.

I also remember when i first met Lee he told me to always go with the first thing that popped into my head. Since then i have done just that and its the best advise that anyone has ever given me so thanks Lee Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:15 am

Yes thats happened to me too , i get it when i've searched and searched and just dont know where else to look,then it will suddenly flash in my mind exactly where to look ...its amazing isnt it. Also if i'm faced with a situation that i just dont know what to do for the best,and i feel so confused etc,but then i'll get a voice in my head telling me how to deal with it. And then the confused feelings just lift .....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:05 pm

This is in the wrong section i'm sure,but i will move it to the right place if you know where it should go.
A couple of years ago i was in a shop searching for a particular size curtains with a friend, we searched and searched,and in the section we were in they seemed to have every other size imaginable apart from the size we wanted.we both looked through the packs,then looked through them again,then swapped places and looked again. We must of checked them all 6or7 times. Then all of a sudden a pack fell off the shelf at my feet,i picked them up and as i was putting them back on the shelf i saw they were the exact size we wanted! Amazing. How did that happen, ..what a 'coincidence'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:34 pm

ooooooooooooooooo spooky!
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:49 pm

ooh i wish i was psychic Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:13 am

This is no dout in the wrong bit but here goes anyway.....

Since i have been a part of this group i have had loads of things happen eg stones hit me, being touched and also being "taken over" to name a few.

The thing that is happening to me more over the last couple of months is actually having mental pictures or images.
For example when we were at bosworth Lee said that he was being told to do this action with his hands or what ever it was and before he even did it i could see what he was going to do. It even freaked me out a bit!

I no im not "psychic" or anything but its got me a bit worried that one day (if this sort of thing happens more) that i might see something i dont want to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:36 am

Hi Crazy this is you psychic energy that you are picking up and you are starting to get vision which is the hardest part to train,but yiou are at the begining of a long journey into the psychic world and your clairvoyant side is starting to take shape so look on the clairvoyant training category and this will help you more.

I hope this helps you.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:50 pm

It does worry me a bit that i might see something or something might happen that i dont want too but i surpose you have to deal with whatever they give you.

Thank you poppit Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jan

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:23 pm

I remember my step mum telling me the story of a friend of hers ( when she was alive ) dad that was in an old folks home.

Her friend had gone to see her dad, but when she got there the person in charge took her into her office to tell her something very awkward.

She told her that her dad had had to go and have some treatment for something totally totally unexpected ..he had got a sexually transmitted disease.

Horrified my step mums friend spluttered "how could this happen" and "was this a wind up". But no it wasn't a wind up and he got it from one of the domestics.

She eventually was let to go and see her dad, and the first question she asked was " how could you, what were you thinking "..her dad said that the domestic charged a fiver for the pleasure and it was the BEST fiver he'd ever spent.

Now about a week later my step mum came to our house and said " I've got something to tell you that you won't believe "..and she started to tell me yet again about this man and the domestic.

I stopped her and said " you've already told me about it " and she asked " when " so I told her " last week, when we were all in your kitchen " and then reminded her of what she had told me.

Norm and my step mum just sat there with their mouths open. Norm said " I hadn't heard that before " of which I told him he had as he was in the kitchen when it was said. My step mum said that it couldn't of been as she was only told about it the night before she came to visit us...a week after I had seen her telling me and Norm this in her kitchen.

Then one night I had a dream about some people rioting on the estate where we lived at the time. In this dream there were people kicking doors in and going into houses and beating people up. They were ripping fence pails off and hitting people with them.

Shortly afterwards a large family that I know got into a fight with another large family on the estate where we lived. They kicked each others doors in and ripped fencing to peices and were beating each other up with them. The police were called but this still went on for a fortnight before it stopped.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:40 am

That is quite a story and one that i have heard so many times before, this shows that many people have this gift but do not recognise it.
Back to top Go down
jan

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:54 am

If I do have this gift Lee how do I progress on it.

I've had various dreams in the past that have all happened although not quite the way the dream was.

I had numerous dreams as a 6 year old that I keep loosing my mum when we were out places. Shortly after these dreams she left my dad and myself.

I also had a dream that my second son that I was pregnant with died as a baby but came back to life. Ben was born very ill and we were warned not to expect to take him home. But at the last minute he fought back and is now a healthy dad himself.

I would like to know more about how to encourage this gift ..if I have it..

Jan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jan

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:54 am

I also need to add that when I was 13 yrs old, myself and my dad went to Africa for 4.5 monthes.

About a month before we were due to fly back my dad tried to ring my stepmum to see how her holiday in Canada had gone. The phone rang but no one answered it and so my dad naturally rang off.

When he put the reciever down he said that she obviously wasn't in. I remember looking at him and saying out of the blue " Do you think Lesleys alright ? " Lesley being one of my stepsisters. My dad looked at me and said " Of course she is, what on earth made you say that ? "..but I didn't know why I had said it.

When we got back, we got back to an empty house and a letter addressed to my dad from my other stepsister Anne.

Lesley and her husband Mick had both been killed in a motorbike accident and my stepsister Anne had been back from Canada for the funerals and had gone back home. My stepmum was staying at her sisters house. They couldn't find us as we were on safari.

I don't know why I felt that something was wrong and badly wrong I just knew I felt it. My dad said later on that if he'd of thought for a second that what I was feeling was right we'd of been on a plane home that night.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:22 pm

Hi Jan many of the things you are telling me are how you are progressing yourself and it all comes in time and with each person it is different and takes different lenghts of time, yours seem to be how mine was all the way from childhood so just keep up with the training which you can find on most of these subjects on their individual pages.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:13 pm

When i'm asleep, i can still see my bedroom. Does everyone else get that? I can see if anyone comes in even though i'm asleep,and then i can choose to wake up. Its the same whether its one of my children that comes in or a 'presence' . And when my children were babies but sleeping in a different room,i would already know they were about to stir,so i'd wake up ready a few seconds before they did.
I think thats quite common though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:14 pm

That is what we call visualization. It is one thing that is taught to you when you start to enhance your psychic ability.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:39 pm

Shel, thats happens to me, as always wake before the boys do, and then lay there waiting for them to stir. very bizarre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:04 am

It is weird but happens quite often with parents i think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:38 am

Oh wow i have that too!

Thought i was just freaky but its nice to no my friends are freaky too lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:46 am

See your psychic abilities are taking shape.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:14 am

Its late i know,but about 10mins ago i suddenly got up for no reason and stood on my doorstep . Then, i thought 'oh i need to check the entry gate'
and i looked...and found charlie had left the keys in the gate lock on accident ! Isnt that weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neil3

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:34 pm

Hello lee etc. I recently met you again at Belgrave hall for the taster ghost watch. It is quite strange how this is unravelling for me but i will explian. you came to my house a long time ago with a relative of mine and what was said was so acurate. On Oct 16th I saw a small peice in the Mercury for Belgrave Hall, rang out of the blue and went with my husband. I was told when I booked that Lee was doing the watch and did think it could be you but wasnt sure. I personally had an excellent time and experienced things I did know I would but was afraid to admit.

I have since done a full night at Lansdowne House belonging to Age Concern, in Princess Road East. I was absolutely terrified but amazed at the things I just knew and could feel. I felt as if my mind was being invaded by these people who were ther in spirit. Many of my friends saw things but not clearly, they could feel things but could not talk to them. I spoke to 2 children, one of whom was very distressed and kept making me cry. Most of this made me feel very scared as i had no control over what i said. Names, impressions and descriptions of rooms and amny types of emotions literally popped into my head and i would repeat it all.

For most of the time we had someone from the paranormal society with us and felt reasonably safe with every thing that was happening. After they left it was different. I personally felt as if I had opened a door to something that I did not like. some of my friends felt the same.

I am not sure where i want to go with all of this, do I want to investigate my own possibilitys? It scares me to think i may not be in control but I cannot ignore what I have experienced. I would like some earth bound advice and help to understand all of this.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to say all this.

Bev
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Hi Bev his is all normal and with time you will get to understand it. It takes time to really understand things and so you know that you are in control that is why it is always best to have professionals with you.

Many groups start out trying to investigate places but they are novices and do not really understand it themselves yet they say they do.

This sounds a terrific place and i would not mind myself investigating this place with my team if you can give me the details. you can always pm me them or email them for me.

The key is not to be terrified and never let spirit know that they are frightening you.

look foward to speaking to you on here.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:11 am

Its freaked me out a bit since saturday at the museum.
It was so strange picking up on things and then finding out i was right or on the right track if you no what i mean.
For example the name frank which was on the wall and the number 3.

I never thought id be able to pick up things like that.
The more ghost hunts i go on the more i seem to be picking up.

Im a bit spooked by it all at the mo and dont quite no why scratch

Do you think its worth working on Lee or am i just a tad freaky?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:19 am

You're not freaky mandy. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:39 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:02 am

yes i think you should definately work on it and that way you are the one in control and not the one that is the victim and scared.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:29 pm

So how do you work on it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 am

i dont really know wether i am not. I have allways been able to feel how others are feeling deep down and usually guess things which are right alot. with feeling what other people feel it's kind of hard to explain. I look at a person and imagine them wearing a mask and me seeing past it and then i get a diffrent feeling. the only problem with that is i dont know how to stop feeling what they do sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you Psychic?   

Back to top Go down

Are you Psychic?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next