APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Reports of this location.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Reports of this location.   Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:15 am

Read all the things that happened on our investigation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:19 am

Bosworth Battlefield investigation
We started the evening at the well a short walk from the carpark. Noises were heard but these could have come from cows in the adjoining field.

A few of the women were feeling rather giggly and merry here, before we were even opened up, which continued as we were opening up.

We began to walk through the partially covered walkway to "Ambion woods". There was an uneasy feeling running through some of the women of the group, maybe due to being outside in darkness, but as we started walking down the path, noises were heard that we couldnt explain, and there was an immense feeling of being watched from our left side through the trees. A few members of the group could sense "eyes" peering through the bushes and trees, and we felt as though we were being followed, and the whole stretch of the path was lined with men "hiding". Lee stopped to take a photograph and as the flash lit, Sarah saw what looked like a man in a red top and white bottoms standing between trees and I felt like there was someone standing there as the picture was taken. We walked a little further and Lee shot backwards as he felt he saw a man coming towards him with what appeared to be a mace in his hands.

We continued and Lee thought he heard "are you with us" being asked. We spoke "yes" aloud and carried on. During the walk of this path, Lee felt he heard what sounded like arrows flying through the air, and a couple of people mentioned hearing a drum banging. I felt as though there were plans being made and plotted coming from the trees, as though getting ready to form an attack, and as we walked past a clearing to our right, I felt as though a running attack was being made from a large army of men coming towards us.

We turned down to another path and as we all looked to our left up an adjoining path, I felt like there were horses travelling towards us.

We turned left and travelled a darker path where we were really beginning to feel concerned. The path was lined both sides with tall trees and thick bushes, with very faint light showing through at either end. Ahead of us, 2 or 3 members of the group could see what loooked like a white figure appearing from the side of the path, peering towards us, then darting back to the side of the path to be hidden. This went on for a minute or two, at which point a couple of the group commented on wanting to go back. At times, a few members of the group thought they heard what sounded like moaning or grunting, but we were unsure what exactly was heard or from which direction it came.

Turning onto another path, we were walking on gravel, and we could hear the same sound of shoes on gravel coming from the side and behind us, but the sound was of many more feet than what were in our group. As we stopped to listen each time, the sound stopped just after we did.

We crossed a road and found ourselves at a large stone with a plaque on, explaining about King Richard, then we walked up a very steep slope to a canal. Some people used digital cameras to take photos along the canal and a very strange mist showed up on some pictures and Lees camera died.

We spent some time at Shenton station, where Lee thought he saw a black shadowed figure on the platform behind the train lines, but on investigation, nothing else was seen.

We travelled along a path from the station, next to the battlefield, and Sarah was suffering from severe backache, feeling sick and had a headache. The backache had been with her for some time and seemed to get worse along this path. It was along this path that Lee felt he had been pushed in the chest to stop him.Sarah mentioned that she was being told to "slow down" and a few of the group were walking as though marching, with heads up straight. Lee said he thought he could hear people talking in french, but was not sure what they were saying other than asking for a name.
We were aproximately halfway along the path when I started to feel the overwhelming sense that men were running towards us, dressed in rags, and as they seemed to pass through us, I felt on edge, tensed and extremely emotional. After they had passed, the feeling dissapeared and I felt alot more at ease. As we came to the end of the path, most of the group were complaining of backache, hip ache or really heavy legs. It was as though we were all carrying weights up the small slope we had to climb.

We got back to the car park, and closed the group down. As we were standing talking, a few members of the group still felt as though they were being watched from where we had just come from.

A really interesting night, and an experience of an outdoor investigation that should not be missed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:20 am

Not sure if its in the right order, or if I forgot anything. Feel free to add if I have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:31 am

Brill report Trace.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:29 pm

Who's a clever girl Wink
Well done mrs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:10 pm

Good job Trace i knew you would do well.Brilliant night had by all.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:29 pm

wish i hadnt read it tells me what i missed.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:52 pm

Oh bless ya! We missed you Dawn Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:45 am

Thanks guys. Its amazing what you remember when you start writing. Mind you, i did make notes before I fell asleep when i got in from it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:40 pm

We arrived at the battlefields excited and looking forward to the night, discussing how it was only two days after the original battle had taken place. We started walking into the woods happy, laughing and full of energy. We were hearing noises as we walked through, could see lights flickering in the distance through the trees and started to feel a little uneasy. We opened up and, as we progressed, started hearing a loud, unnatural, successive screeching noise. At first it sounded like an animal, but soon though it was a male. Dogs could be heard barking and the noise sounded like it was following us along the direction we were walking.
The sound of a drum was thought to be heard, along with metal "chinking". A couple of people could see shadows crossing the path ahead when we stopped at one point, and lights were seen flashing at the very far end of it. Lee said he was being told to "stop" and got the urge to make a motion with his hands, at which point Mandy said she thought he was cleaning a sword. Lee was really concerned about a danger we would be in if we continued ahead so we started to go back in the direction we had just come from. The screeching had turned into two seperate voices by this point, and dogs were still being heard barking. We stopped on numerous occasions to see lights flickering,shadows moving and whispering all around us, and as we stopped not far from the entrance gate to the woods, we saw a very dark shadow pass the front of the gate. We called out "hello" but no response came. As we walked out there were three figures all standing with their heads together in long cloaks to our right. We were fascinated ( and a couple a bit freaked out) as to who they were, what they were doing there etc. We saw red and green lights flicking, at which point the screeching ceased. We walked up to go along another path to our left, and half way along we saw that they were actually following us across the field, hiding behind trees. We decided that it wasnt safe for us to continue as we couldnt tell how many others there were, the noise may have been the result of some form of sacrifice, and we couldnt put ourselves ( especially the few of us that were truly petrified) at risk. We headed to the top gate and watched as the three figures moved in the same direction as us and went behind another tree. After a while watching ( and losing track of the three) we decided to go back down the path. 2 of us really did NOT want to go but were VERY brave and tried. They went a few steps into the field at which point they really were too terrified to go any further so I took them back to the gate while the others carried on.

When the others had returned, a few of us had a wander about near the buildings and it was found that a campsite had been set up and a few people were sitting around a campfire. They were asked if a re-enactment was taking place the next day and they said it was. We dont know if these were the same people as the three we had seen earlier, or whether they were a completely seperate lot, but we then decided to go down to Shenton station and leave these others in peace.

We parked at the station and all but two of us went for a walk. ( Two stayed happily locked in the car). We crossed the track to the other side and looked into the field where a few of us got headaches. As we left the field area, many of the group saw a light flashing and heard a branch crack as it broke. We came back across the tracks and walked down a path along side of them. We came to a covered section, where a couple of us that had been brave all night, then felt very uncomfortable. As we walked, I felt quite a large stone hit my arm and fall onto the ground making a noise as it landed. Lee and Steve said they had heard what sounded like a shoe box being stood on. I screamed and we all stopped walking. As we were standing there listening out for noises and cracking of branches, something else quite heavy hit Emma on the face, hit my hand then landed without sound. We had the deep feeling that somebody was in the woods watching us, and it was quite possible that they werent dead! ( They do say its not the dead that are scarey, but the living!) We walked back to the station, at which point, someone saw dark shadows passing by the station building. We got back to the cars and the two that stayed said they too were seeing shadows around the station building. Tracey was then hit on the head by a stone as we were standing talking.

We all crossed to go to "Richards rock" where white roses had been placed. A strong breeze was building up and it was getting colder. We stood at the rock and Chris was hit on the head by something heavy. We decided to do a seance around the stone, Steve stayed out. We held hands and as we did I felt the strong urge to march. My legs were incredibly heavy, and had I have stopped marching, I would have fallen to the floor. At one stage I felt like I was being forced down, as though I was exhausted and my legs could no longer hold me. Lee was getting the feeling that he was not on the "side" of Richard, but was connected as he didnt feel comfortable in the area. I felt right at home and was quite happily protecting my surroundings. I could feel the weight of a sword on my right side, and felt left handed although I am actually right. I was swingin my left arm, and as Lee was talking, I felt angry that he was there. I could not look at Lee, but when I did he looked very thin faced, with a goatee effect beard, which was quite long, but tapering in, coming to a blunt edge. His nose was pointing more downwards, and a couple of people saw this too. Craig also changed his facial features, looking older, with a pointed chin, and a thin face. This too was seen by others. I was very disturbed with Lee talking, and at one point I wanted to "raise my sword and strike you down". The wind stopped, the trees were still, and it seemed that we were in a vacuum. Mandy then started to march like I was doing, and felt the need to swing her arm.Her legs felt very heavy and she felt like she couldnt stop. The wind picked up again and Lee walked around behind us. We told him to move as he didnt belong here. A sweet, insense like smell wafted through us and Emma bent down to see if the flowers on the ground were giving out a scent. Mandy told her to "stand up", which she dutifully did.

As we closed the group down around Richards stone, Lee said not to let go as it didnt feel right. A few of the group also felt "not right" so we did the closing again as the energies had not left us.

We walked back to the cars, and as we were getting in, could hear whistles so we all dived in and left.
Although there was a "human" factor making us feel on edge, it was still a fantastic night and left a few of the group very upset and un-nerved. Brilliant night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:48 pm

Fab trace!
Well done Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:50 pm

Brill report Trace.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:00 pm

good report trace well done,and thanx for stoppong in the car with us pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:01 pm

Good report Trace shame we missed it.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:49 pm

WOW what a night you all had affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jan

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:57 pm

Sounds great. Thats one that I would of liked to of gone on.

Norm and myself took our kids ( when they were little ) to a re-enactment of the Battle of Bosworth and it was brilliant.

When the canons went off it was literally ear splitting and you felt the boom through the ground.

That walk would of been so interesting.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:56 pm

Maybe you can come next time.

When we do outside ones they are all free so keep your eyes peeled for some ghostly hunts outdoors.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:30 pm

steve found out today that cannons were invented in the early 1300`s .so it was a cannon that we heard.apoligies to everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Ooo cool!

Strange that was. It wasnt like a gun shot was it. It was more of a boom if you no what i mean scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jan

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:19 am

Thats one we will definately come on when you go there again.

A friend of mine called Kaye is also interested in going on this one if you do it again.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:46 pm

Dawn mentioned today that she would love to go here again.

Must admit I wouldnt mind either. Good to find out about the cannon cos that was a definate strange noise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:53 pm

I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:06 pm

dawn was not with us when we went the first time when we did the first field
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:33 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid

I want to go back to face whatever i was sacred of last time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:00 pm

REPORT BOSWORTH BATTLEFIELD 18-7-09

We all met at the Shenton Railway Station just after 10 pm. Lee opened us up in the car park and whilst doing this he made contact with a man speaking French and he asked if anyone who could speak French to call out, Laura asked but Lee did not get a response, Muse then quoted a verse from the French national anthem and in response Lee got “what side are you on”, we then proceeded to start the vigil by entering the trail leading to Amberlee woods. As we walked along the path quite a few people felt that we were being followed and a couple of people heard footsteps behind us. Lee stopped to take some pictures of Chris for the forum and one of them had 3 distinct orbs around Chris. We stopped at one point and Lee heard a male voice say “Je ma pel France”, some of the others got this too. Quite a few people felt that we were being watched, one lady suddenly got a headache, another lady said her legs were cold and a few people felt sick and Lee was given “wrong place at the wrong time”, we then carried on. Myself and Chris were at the back of the group and as we walked along the group kept going faster and faster. Ryan and Nigel both felt that they were soldiers and Ryan especially felt that he had to march along, it was also felt that there was a lot more people than just us marching. (The marching remained a theme throughout the night with the group constantly getting faster and faster until we stopped each time). Lee got the number 22 and another lady got the number 26 as we were walking. Ryan felt that a man was pushing us to go in a certain direction and Nigel felt quite apprehensive about something that was round the corner. We stopped to call out, a few people in the group felt cold down their backs and one of the girls had the toggle on her hood flicked, there was cold spots within the group and a lady heard a whistle. We tried whistling and asking them to whistle back. People felt that we were constantly being asked “who’s side we were one” and we believe this may be to do with the fact that some of the soldiers swopped sides during the battle. Lee picked up on a Frenchman standing with us pointing, he was quite broad in stature. We then carried on and at one point a couple of the ladies could smell coconut, we stopped again and one of the ladies thought she could see someone standing on the path ahead. Lee was being shown what appeared to be a shield with red, gold and green colours on it. We carried on along the trail and then left up to the field where bodies were left to rot after the battle..

We stood at the corner and a few people climbed over the fence into the field, whilst we were standing we started to get strange smells, some people could smell oil, others a fish smell and then we all smelt blood and something like rotting meat, it was very strong and unpleasant. One lady could see something across the other side of the field and the people in the field felt there was something with them. One of the ladies thought she could see a face near a tree and when she took a picture there was an orb there. We all then carried on up the trail, we were still getting a smell of blood as we walked along and Ryan could smell it on one of the ladies who had been in the field. We stopped and one of the men suddenly got a dry throat and I saw what appeared to be a shadow go across the field, Lee could hear a swishing noise which he said sounded like arrows in flight, we were also getting drafts of cold air round the group. One of the ladies hair bobble was being pulled down, a few of the men were now getting dry throats and Lee’s lips had gone dry as well. We moved on to the well and quite a few people where affected by a tingling on their right side.

We left the well and made our way across from the Visitor centre down to the other woods. Upon entering the woods a few people could hear what appeared to be voices talking. It looked quiet misty in the woods and one of the men said he had felt quite weary walking in the previous wood as if he had fought a battle but he now felt energetic as if he was going towards the battle. Ryan, who had been marching all the way through, was getting increasingly agitated with people as we were not in line, not walking fast enough and our hands were apart when they should be bound together, one of the ladies felt his face had changed and he looked quite frightening. Ryan and Nigel were marching just in front of us at the back and Ryan kept looking at Nigel and he felt that Nigel was his superior. Lee was channelled by a man called Jonnie Stocker who said “you are going to get us all killed”, I asked him what he was doing there and he said “the same as you” I asked if we were heading towards the battle and he said “ no, but they will come from down there” I asked him if he was on his own and he said “women and children need to prepare” I said did he mean hide and he said “ we needed to get the staves ready”. I asked him if he had been to the battle, he said “no but you could hear it”, I then asked if he was a local man and he said “yes I am from around here” He had not fought in the battle and confirmed that the soldiers had gone through the villages and that was why a lot of the villagers were here, I asked him if we were going to try and defend ourselves and he said “too many”. I asked if he had family with him and he said “lost, rape and pillage”. He said “Thomas Green, a village elder, could tell us all about it, he told the villagers they were coming”. I tried to get confirmation of the village he was from but he just said the one we came through and then he mentioned Sutton, I asked did he mean Sutton Cheany but he did not know the name and he asked one of the ladies if she was from there. I asked him if he knew where we were and did Bosworth mean anything to him and he said “here”. He confirmed that many had died already and he had seen the soldiers and he asked if we had seen them and said “you need to be careful, you will get us all killed”. I said we needed to go and hide and he said “no need, they will find you”. I then brought Lee back. When Lee was being channelled one of the men was standing with a straight back as if at attention. We carried on and stopped further down the trail and quite a lot of people felt uneasy, as if we were going to be ambushed. One lady felt that we were being shadowed as we walked and Lee felt like he did not know which way to go, then a few people started to get pain in their sides as if they had been stabbed. Nigel said there appeared to be a mist over the group. We then carried on and stopped at the end of the trail, a couple of the ladies said they had heard a noise like something being dropped.

We turned around and went back along the trail, Lee stopped as he had seen someone standing near a tree at the side of the trail, and one of the ladies had been seeing oblong mists. When we had walked down to the field the woods had seemed very dark and we all noticed on the way back that the trail was much lighter. We reached the gate and stopped. We could hear talking and I heard a sigh right next to me. The night had been very calm with no wind but as we all left through the gate a strong gust of wind came low down the trail and across the group, then it went still again which as quite strange. I took a photo back down the trail and Lee could see something standing watching us. We then made our way back to the other woods and stopped at the well. Some of the ladies had gone to relieve themselves and Laura was offering round hand gel to the girls with her, she turned to offer some to a person behind her and they disappeared.

We set off again back down the trail toward the field were the bodies were left.
At the corner of the field we went back down to the original trail and turned left to investigate that end, as we passed the corner some of us got the smell of blood again. We walked along the trail, as we were walking I checked Lee was still with us as he was walking like a drunk. We went over a bridge and stopped at a picnic table for a much needed 2 minute break. While we were sitting at the table we heard a noise like a bottle being thrown and one of the ladies had felt a tap on her head. We then moved off again back the way we had come and went back up to the corner of the field. We set off along the side of the field back towards the station. Lee asked us to stop as a small group in front were marching quite quickly, he felt they were all being slightly channelled and he wanted to see how far they would go before realising that we weren’t with them. They went quite a distance in front, we then carried on to catch up with them. One of the ladies in the front group screamed and they came back to us, they had felt someone charging towards them and they had
all moved to get out of the way. At the same time Lee said he could see someone coming towards us and one of the other men said he saw a shadow pass across the path. As we walked along I saw something fall at the side of me out of the corner of my eye. I noticed Nigel looking across and asked if he had seen something and he had. I thought it was a large moth or something, about 3” round, as I only caught a glimpse. Nigel, however, was behind me and he saw it in the gleam from a torch and he said it looked like a pink flower. We carried on along to the end of the trail and then went to the field behind the station.

We stood at the bottom of the fields and took some photos, as we were taking the pictures some people could see white lights up the field when the flash went. One lady got the feeling of witchcraft. Laura could see a white figure standing against a tree up the field and she also felt that people were walking down the trail towards us. We then went back to where the cars were parked to have a proper break. While we were there a number of the group stood by the gate to the station. They could hear noises, voices and could see lights in the windows of the station, like candles. The windows had a bluish light to them and they seemed to get brighter then go down again. Lights could also been seen at the side and front of the building. I glimpsed a fleeting shadow in one of the windows as we stood watching.

We then finished the break and went down to the field with Richards’s stone in. When we reached the stone we formed a circle. I was standing next to Lee and it was very cold at the back off us, a few people were getting pains, and some of the people were standing in a strange way. A few people seemed to change with faces and heads disappearing, necks getting longer, and people getting shorter/taller. There was a draft of cold air which seemed to be circling us. A few of the ladies did not like where they were standing so we all moved round in a circle. After we had moved one of the men looked like he had a robe on and the people standing where we had been felt cold at the back of them. We tried calling out, one of the ladies thought is was going hazy and we heard a noise behind us. Ryan started to sway and his legs where giving way as if he was drunk and Lee said he was starting to feel angry and the thought that he was getting was “how the heck can you fight in that condition”. It then started to rain and we decided to finish for the night.

venue rating 8/10
investigation rating 8/10
overall rating 9/10
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Good report Stella.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Fab report
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:03 pm

great report stella Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Great report Stella
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:52 pm

So wanted to go to this one but couldnt! Crying or Very sad

Great report!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   

Back to top Go down

Reports of this location.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next