APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Do You beleive in predictions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Do You beleive in predictions.   Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:25 pm

Have you had any predictions that have come true or do you not beleive in them.

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:30 pm

I'm wondering if all predictions come from dreams. Or whether there are other ways that these 'thoughts' come to you...
Because there have been so many instances of predictive dreams. I remember reading about the little girl in wales that dreamt she went to school but it wasnt there,it was all black,and it scared and upset her so much that her mum kept her at home that day....it was the day that her school in Aberfan was buried under a huge pile of coal,killing almost 150people...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:06 pm

interesting thought, is a prediction the same or different from a premonition? i told my parents that my brother was going to die three weeks before he did. all the details i gave them were correct, only thing i couldnt tell them was when it was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:02 am

That is very sad. Did your premonition come in dream form? I remember vividly once,quite a few years ago,being very relaxed,just listening to music and reading and suddenly i saw clearly my brother sitting by the side of the road ,it was night time and he was so so sad,i felt this intense sadness,and a feeling that he wanted to end it all. ....nothing ever happened though thank goodness, i need to ask him about it and see if he was ever feeling like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:21 am

when i 'saw' my brothers death i was actually walking to work in broad daylight. i just stopped dead in my tracks and couldnt move - freaked me out a bit and has taken me years to stop blamimg myself for his death.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:36 am

It freaked me out too when i saw what i did. Even though it didntt happen. So i cant and dont want to try to imagine how you felt,there arent words for it .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:47 am

well i try to believe that it was my brothers way of protecting and preparing me, so that when it did happen it wasnt such a shock - we were very close.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:57 am

Before i had children i dreamt one night,that i was walking down this underground corridor,it had lots of pipes and doors. There was a room which contained dead bodies laid out on tables ,and one that had people rocking to and fro and chuntering to themselves. It was very clear. ....... A few months later when my first child was born at the General,he was premature and took ill after his first week. We rushed to the LRI, parked in the maincarpark and followed the signs for the maternity dept. It took us down a corridor,under the ground,with lots of pipes,and doors,i knew as we were walking it had broke my dream, i looked at the sign on one of the doors...it said. ..mortuary.... .thats where the dead bodies must have been laid out...the only thing about that dream that didnt happen was the people rocking to and fro. ... It was so strange. So was that a premonition,or a predictive dream? Where do i post this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:59 am

wow - and a really good question! because the two are very closely linked i feel. its a bit like deja vu - i often get the sense of being somewhere before when i know i havent in this life.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:02 am

I've been reading all this with interest and wondering where you draw the line between Deja vu and predictions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:14 am

i know its well confusing. i had another experience when i was pregnant with clara, my grandmother had died three years before, but just days before i had clara i was in the car when i saw a woman who was the spitting image of my grandmother. i knew then i was definately having a girl and clara's birthday is the day after my grandmothers. so what would i classify that as?
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:33 am

What could that be? I read the doppleganger topic this morning...could it be that? I dont know. I remembered today a time when my friend once was telling me about her little girl, she had this very long deja vous moment. They were walking along Overton Road,and her daughter,who would of been about 6 at the time told her mum what car was about to come round the
corner,she correctly stated 3or4 mins worth of cars,lorries and buses,the colour and style too,saying it had already happened...thats just amazing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:02 pm

Wow this is so interesting. I posted onto ' Have you seen a Ghost' about a dream i had once featuring my gran, dad and a serious illness. Am thinking i may have posted this on the wrong part - ops sorry Lee. but am wondering also was that dream a prediction or premonition. What do you think??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:10 pm

Its all very confusing. I been looking to see where to post this,i cant see anywhere else so i'll post it here. When the kids were small i always kept the boys bedroom window locked,with the key up on the top of my wardrobe under a basket .
One night,i had a dream, my Grandma (who died when i was 3) came to me and said,' Michelle the window isnt locked.you need to lock it.Go and do it now. There's Danger ' .. ...so i woke up,went and checked and was amazed to discover it was not locked. I felt so relieved that i'd listened to my grandmas warning. The key was in the right place,and i still dont know how it came to be unlocked . It wasnt so much a prediction,...or a premonition,i just dont know what category it would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twisted dream

PostSubject: i believe in predictions via dreaming   Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:10 am

shelmor wrote:
I'm wondering if all predictions come from dreams. Or whether there are other ways that these 'thoughts' come to you...
Because there have been so many instances of predictive dreams. I remember reading about the little girl in wales that dreamt she went to school but it wasnt there,it was all black,and it scared and upset her so much that her mum kept her at home that day....it was the day that her school in Aberfan was buried under a huge pile of coal,killing almost 150people...

I have alot of things that have significance in my dreams e.g. seeing a room with pictures and then weeks or even months later i walk into that place and it hits me. thats prob why i have alot of de ja vu. maxine aka sidbearsgirl has recommended me keeping a dream diary. when i get a few more written in i will post it up. i do believe we can predict things in dreams but i do not think we can control what we see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:49 am

Keeping a dream diary might be a good idea. its weird when that happens isnt it Ry. I've had so many times when i've been somewhere and suddenly said ' oh my gosh,i dreamt about this place' .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You beleive in predictions.   

Back to top Go down

Do You beleive in predictions.
Page 1 of 1