APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pets that we love and adore

Go down 
+12
Fusecienne
shelmor
Nina
shamrock
Steve
stella
fran
lee
madmaz
crazycow
tots
pogo
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

pets that we love and adore Empty
PostSubject: want a new puppy?   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:38 pm

a friend of mine has a four and a half month old border collie german shepherd cross puppy for sale - she is beautiful! i would have had her but my staffy kept trying to mount her (typical male)! she would make a fantastic family pet, but needs to be in a home where she has company or is with other dogs who will get on with her. Let me know if your interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:49 pm

Ahh i would love a dog, but im not home enough and i havnt really got a good enough garden for one. I hope she gets a loving new home though. Keep us informed please.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:54 pm

will do
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:53 pm

Any news on the puppy?

Did your friend find a good home for it?
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:22 pm

thanks for asking - she still has it and has become very attached to it.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:27 pm

Oh bless!
I take it shes going to keep it then?
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:32 pm

i think she might
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:25 am

what pets have you got ,had or would love to cherish?
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:29 am

ive had alot of pets, sadly over the last couple of years they have dwindled. i now have a dog, a cat, a goldfish and a hamster. i did have 80 giant african land snails, 17 gerbils, another 3 cats and another dog! and i love them all!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:11 am

Ive had loads of pets throughout the years prob about 300 or so as i used to breed tropical bird,tropical fish and rptiles.

at the moment i have two big doggies a boxer called Sasha who is an angel and a Dalmation called Taylor who in a rascal.

What i would like to have is a Tiger and an Elephant.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 am

I had an alsation x rott, called max. He was the size of a shetland pony (well almost). He was such a big softie, but definately looked the part. When out walking people would cross the street!!! Sadly though he took ill and i had to have him put to sleep while i was pregnant with Jacob. Would love to have another at some time Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:39 pm

Ive got 2 cocker spaniels called Henry and George and 2 goldfish called fishy and dolphin (dont ask).
I use to breed tropical fish but when we moved house there was no room left for them. I also use to have a Mexican Red tarantula who was amazing to watch but sadly he went to the big web in the sky!
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:48 pm

I have had, a tortoise, hamster, numerous budgies, goldfish, rabbit, gunea pigs, and 3 dogs. German shorthaired pointer called max for 9 years then 2 rescue dogs, collie x called Sam who I had to put to sleep at the grand old age of 15 and a Lurcher called sadie who is going into her 16th year but is still chasing cats !!! Loved em all, would have loads of animals if I had the time and money to look after them Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:03 am

ive always said if i won the lottery i would buy a house with alot of land and just have tonnes of pets.
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:12 am

I HAD LOTS OF PETS AT MY OLD HOUSE IN BIRMINGHAM, THE GARDEN WAS A RIGHT PET CEMETARY. WITH RABBITS,RATS,CHINCHILLA`S
BIRDS AND GUINEA PIGS ALL OVER THE GARDEN . WE EVEN SAW A COPLE MAKE AN APPEARANCE WHEN WE HAD BLOCK PAVING DONE.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:14 am

oh dear - one of my cats is buried in my back garden and i worry he will be dug up.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:14 am

I have two cats called Senna and Imola, and I suppose the class goldfish are mine too, they are called Splish and Splosh.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:19 am

good names for a fishes.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:27 am

Yep I wanted a topical name for them. I used to have goldfish called sink and swim when I was at uni.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:40 am

as kids we had fish called pinky and perky, then we had nell, grahame, ann and bob
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:48 am

I also had one called Ferrari, as it just used to race around the bowl at top speed all the time.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:59 am

say no more. lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:32 am

We have a rescue cat call mischief that we have had for 10years now and who the vet classes as at least 15 years old when we first got her she would take on the all the cats which lived on our street but now she would rather sleep unless Zach is chasing her to give cuddles or Frans little one Jacob is copying Zach and chasing her. We also use to have 2 fan tail fish called tigger and eyhore but as Alex would tell you Eyhore got poorly and died so we threw him in the bin (not very sentimental at that time) and when tigger became very poorly and died he was buried in the garden. The boys now have 6 little blue herari (can't spell) fish that swim around like they are possessed or something.

Alex would like a Dog but mummy has said no way as the cat would not be impressed.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:08 pm

Oh bless, alex can come live with us when we move and share our dog alongwith the doggy chores - poo pickup, walks, feeds, play time ........ sunny
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:58 pm

Great when can i pack his bag !!! lets face it he would come and live with you at the drop of a hat with Zach following close behind saying me too me too
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:29 am

get a pup and they will soon be put in their place by the cat - our cats have always been the boss.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:31 pm

We have 4 new pets!

My hubby has done a lovely pond in the garden and we now have 4 goldfish.
My daughter has named them "Sharpay and the wildcats".
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:41 pm

my youngest is trying to persuade me to buy a kitten.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:30 pm

We once had two budgies - humphrey and vespa - but humphrey keeled over and died during a thunderstorm and vespa chewed his leg for some reason ...then he died too.
And the kids have had goldfish and hamsters but i'm not really a pet person
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:27 pm

lol! Sorry shelmor but thats really funny!

My daughter wants a rabbit but ive put a stop to it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pets that we love and adore   pets that we love and adore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pets that we love and adore
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next