APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting whooshy faint feelings.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jan

jan

Getting whooshy faint feelings. Empty
PostSubject: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:04 pm

Ok I'm going to take the bull by the horns and ask a question that I have had to pluck up the courage to.

I'm sure there is a rational explanation and I'm sure you will think I'm stupid.

Just recently about the last week or so I have been getting some weird what I can only describe as whooshy faint feeling. I'm not ill as I've recently been to the doctors and all is well.

these feelings only happen when I'm at home and I've had them happen about three to four times.

The first time I was just walking out of the living room when this happened and I put it down to standing up too fast. But twice I have been sitting down and it has happened. It has just happened again now and that is why I'm asking this question now.

THe feeling grabs me really quickly and makes me feel quite whooshy and faint, my heart goes bang as though I've had a shock and I feel slightly sick. It is over and done with in an instant almost as though something has either passed through me or is trying to ...sounds real stupid ...channel I guess you could maybe call it. I feel a little faint but not wanting to pass out or anything at the moment and a bit shakey.

Could someone be trying to channel me or something.

Our house is haunted and has been since we moved in 12 years ago. We don't feel at threat from any of them and never have, infact the house has a lovely feeling to it.

I have met one of the people that lived here with their grandparents who lived in the house when it was built in 1929 and although she never felt or heard anything she did tell me that she wasn't surprised that there is someone here, as her grandmother and mother were both mediums.

Now to add to my asking could I be being channelled I also have to say that just recently I have been seeing things move out of the corner of my eye or even infront of me, but it is more like just a quick flash of a shape.

As I'm writting this my hands feel kind of numb and heavyish and although I'm looking at what I'm typing it's as though I'm having trouble spelling things and my hands are very cold even though the rest of me isn't.

Sorry to ramble, I'm sure you think I'm daft.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:05 pm

jan i have been reading what you have written the best person to help you with this is lee so i would get intouch with him sarahs read it and she agrees with me val
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:21 pm

Thanks, I have contacted Lee and asked him to read the thread.

What ever it is that is happening is certainly a strange feeling.

Guess what else is strange and a bit spooky as well.

At work we have been looking into the meanings of names. We were very interested to try to find out what my name means and it's origin.

Well we established on one site that it is Australian ( I'm a Kiwi ) and said it was a boys name.

But the most interesting one of all said something along the lines of :

Jancey an old fashioned clairvoyant ( sp ), and I think it said something about Tarot reading and medium. With I'd printed it off now. This of course is on about someone called Jancey.

My name is Jancey, spooky eh !!.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:40 pm

Hi Jan.

First of all do not worry. There could be a hundred or so explanations of the way you are feeling.

what you are experiencing could be related to ghosts but it could be related to any condition.you say that you have been to the doctor recently so you have nothing to worry about there.

So lets say it is paranormal.You have already told me that you do not feel threatened so there is one thing that you can remove from your mind. You say that your house is haunted and you have seen and felt things,then again you are not put off by this.

So lets get to the nitty gritty.

If you were being hounded by spirit ,first of all think why would they be doing it and it could be an easy explainable reason for it. Such as tearing down a wall or something happening that reminds them of where they are.
Do not forget ghosts are very attached to what or where they are and any kind of change can spark off a reaction from them.

Think very carefully about things that have been going on.

It could be that you have lost something or that they want to help you and not that they are trying to channel you at all,it could be how they felt for instance they were ill you might be feeling their fellings.

Try to keep a record of things and see if things happen at certain times such as when certain people are around or when you do certain things.

Building up a diary always helps.

The more we know the more we will know for certain.

But at this present time it is very hard to distinguish.

Keep calm but if you do think that it is spirit and you do not want them as close to you as that then talk to them and tell them that you do not like the feeling and ask them to move away and always say bless you after.

Let us know.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:40 pm

Thanks Lee,

I'm not frightened of this at all and I never feel at threat from anyone in the house..I'm more frightened of the ones that are outside of our house to be honest..I kind of feel that they are part of us and we are them.

It's just something that I can't explain and has only just started to happen.

It doesn't feel like anything that I've ever felt before. It feels as though it whooses from the side and goes through with a kind of jolt to my other side. I hear and feel my heart go bump..just as you do when you have a shock and something makes you jump and then I have the feeling of faintness and feeling slightly sick and whoozy. It lasts for a few minuets and then gradually goes, but in the mean time I feel heavy as well. I wish I could explain it better.

My sons and my daughter have witnessed things here that have never frightened them not even as children.

One of my sons saw a small boy and another saw a young girl of about 20 years old.

At night they have all said that things and toys moved around the floor or fell off shelves.

The young girl appeared to my son when he was approx 17 years, she came three times and one of those he had fallen asleep on the settee and woke up to find her sitting at the end of the settee sowing. She stopped and looked at him, he shut his eyes and when he opened them again she had gone. He saw her again after that but that was the last time.

I have often said that because I only get to see things at a glance or when things used to turn on or off or open, that as long as they didn't frighten me when they appeared, that I would love to see them and talk to them. Of course I know that they know that I would possibly freak out if they just appeared and so they don't.

We had a Jack Russell dog once that would stand at the bottom of the stairs and just bark and bark, but there was nothing to see.

Two of our huskies at one stage used to go to the back of the living room and just stand and stare up at the corner of the room but again there was nothing to see.

I had a picture that I am going to try to find if at all possible of our dogs in the living about four years ago and at the side of one of them is what I am convinced is an orb. It is'nt on any of the other photos I took at the time and there wasn't anything on the floor either..just hope I can find it now I've said about it.

My youngest son Nicky bought a new mobile video phone about three years ago. He came downstairs looking quite shook up and told me to watch the video first so that I could see he didn't speak on it. I then had to listen to the sound and on it was a womans voice that said the name Allen.

I'll do a diary each time some thing happens but at the moment when it has made me feel this way it has been at various times.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:05 am

Nothing else has happened since, just seems to of been those four times up to now.

Don't know if I'm disappointed or relieved to be honest. I didn't like feeling the way I did, but if one of them was making some kind of contact with me then I guess that I'm disappointed that nothing else has happened.

I've been thinking about the things you've said Lee about what we may have done in the house to change anything. We did quite a lot of altering things around some years back but nothing of great change since.

But if it was / is paranormal and trying to tell us something..like / dislike..approve / disapprove, then there is something that Norm and myself have been discussing for about a month or so.

We have been talking about taking our open coal looking gas fire out and having a proper burning fire.

Norm wanted a woodburning stove and I wanted an open fire. Although I do like the woodburning stoves as much I just thought it would be cheaper to put the fire grate and back back in.

We to and frowed for a while about it.......nothing seemed to happen in this particular time...but then I started to wonder if I wanted to take out my already beautiful fire and rip out all the marble back and plinth and the mantle that went with it and have all the mess and repair to the wall that would need doing.

This is where this feeling kicked in the four times as in the last week I had really become doubtful about doing all of this.

This weekend Norm decided that we needed to go and look at some of these fires and stoves down at Holybones Heritage place..and without any concerns at all I happily went along...strange as I'd had such concerns all that week.

We went and we decided that we would go for the woodburning stove. When we went home Norm said we needed to measure correctly the inside of the fire breast..and ..and for me this really is un-natural Very Happy .. I let him without any qualms at all rip all my beautiful fire surround down and take out the fire to measure Shocked . To my surprise there wasn't that much damage....to our bigger surprise Norm found a cheque he'd lost that he had been looking for..it had slipped down the back of the marble back of the fire surround...maybe that was what I was being made aware of..who knows..time will tell.

The other thing that I've also noticed is that it seems to be very important to me that the style of the fire fits with that of the era of the house 1929+ and we've managed to find a couple of them.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:14 pm

Well latest update and probably the last is that there have been no more events like this at all since the last time.

We have put the woodburner in ( and very nice it looks too ), since putting it in I can honestly say that on two or three occasions I have smelt what is a very florally scent and a very sweet one.

Once it smelt of Violets ( smelt just like the Parma Violet sweets..have I named them right) and was very pleasent and lasted for quite a while. I kept getting whiffs of it passing by me.

The other times it was a very sweet kind of smell and again a very pleasent one that also lasted for quite sometime, sort of went and then came back.

I still get the black shadow quick movements out of the corner of my eye and quite a few times in front of me, the ones in front of me are almost on the level of an animal ( pet maybe ) very quick moving across the area. But I've always seen them since we have lived here. I just don't think I realized I was seeing them until a little while back when they have become more frequent.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 pm

hi jan have things stopped happening and are you feeling better than you were are you still smelling violets val
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:29 am

Hi Val,

Things seem to of settled right down again now. I have just had the odd every now and again pleasent smell that has only lasted for a minuet or two, but haven't kept re-occurring as they were at first when they would sort of waft by me a few times.

The feelings that I had that made me feel yucky and quite faint have never re- occurred since the last time. I'm not sure if I'm pleased or should I say relieved about that or slightly disappointed.

The quick shadow movements as I call them seem to of stemmed at the moment as well. But having said that they do tend to come and go..I can go for quite sometime and not see or think I've seen something, and then it will all start up again.

Did have the living room door open on it's own the other day, which didn't phase me as I have always had a fascination for things moving or falling without any explanation.

We've had that happen on lots of occasions..and although Norm ( my OH ) is quite a sceptic even he has to admit to seeing stuff like that happen.

We bought two very old oil lamps at the weekend from a little junk shop we found. I had been saying for a few weeks now that I really liked the idea of having oil lamps ( just in the living room..and completely out of date for the house ) to use. Got them, spent more or less the whole weekend cleaning them as they were in a bad state. Got some lamp oil, lit both of them lastnight..it was so cosy...now our additional house family have a nice cosy atmospher to enjoy as well Very Happy .

It all added to the lovely feeling this house has always had.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:45 pm

I am so glad that things have started to settle down. just keep us updated as this was very interesting.

Are you both well?
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:00 pm

Will do Lee.

I do wish sometimes that I knew who it was in the house. The only thing that I can be sure of up to now is that one is a young woman of approx 19 - 20 years old ( one of my sons saw her on three seperate occasions ), he described her as wearing a yellow silky looking dress, that had what I think he described as Shoulder of Mutton sleeves that has lace trimming around the bottom of them ( short sleeve ), he said that the neckline of the dress also had a lace trim around it and I'm sure he said it was a V neck and that there was a bow tied at the back of the dress, and I'm sure he said there was lace around the bottom of the dress as well. He said she had a hat on that had lace around the front of it and she had her hair in a bun that came out of the back of the hat ..I'm guessing it was made to allow the hair to be seen. He described the dress as being like something that he felt she would of gone to a celebration or a ball in, it was a long dress.

The other that another of my sons saw was a little boy of approx 10 years old, he had a bluish looking shirt on and as Nicky described old fashioned trousers on that were grey, but I can't remember if he said they were full length or knee length.. I'll have to ask him when we see him this week.

Then there was the strange and I have to say quite errie recording on Nickys phone of a womans voice that distinctly said the name " Allen ".

These are possibly as the lady that I met told me, people that her Grandma and Mum may of contacted as they were both Mediums or these beings may of been trying to contact them..although she said she never saw or heard anything when she lived in the house as a child.

Both Norm and myself are well thanks and looking forwards to seeing you all at Evington again.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:52 am

Had a couple of things happen in the last couple of days.

We were watching tv ( biker build off ), when I suddenly felt what I can only describe as an instant breeze or draft.

I mentioned it to Norm who was sitting next to me, but he said he couldn't feel anything. Then within a couple of minutes of feeling this draft I suddenly had quite a painful headache.

The headache went across my forehead and behind my eyes ( thats where is was the most painful ) and down my nose ( all synus area ) to a point where I thought I was going to have a nose bleed...it was all very sudden and lasted for I would say at least five mins or it felt like it did anyway.

Then the draft went and the area where I was sitting felt really warm again and the headache went with it.

Then this morning at 6.00am just as our dogs were letting us know it's breakfast time and Norm was going to feed them, there was an almighty crash.

Norm had just gone out of our bedroom door when this happened. I called to him and asked " what was that " and he told me that a shell ( a BIG and heavy shell that you put to your ear and hear the sea in ) had fallen off the window sill in the bathroom.

Now we have had this shell for over 20 years, and for the last 12 years that we have lived in this house it has always been on the window sill in the bathroom. Next to the shell is a mirror and that hadn't fallen off the window sill.

I made comment to Norm of I wondered why that had fallen off the sill, and Norms reply was " I bet the wind blew it off "... I informed him the windows were shut and if anything would of been light enough for the wind to blow off it would of been the mirror.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:19 am

Wow but i dont think it was the wind unless you have hurricanes where you live for the wind to move an object like that it has to be very pwerful unless it is unbalanced.Yet again if you have had the sell for 20 years and this has not happened before then i think we can rule that one out.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:42 am

how exciting.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:54 pm

hi jan just read about the things thats happening in your house and you have you took any photos to see if you have any orbs its getting really interesting again please keep us posted val
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:29 pm

Definately not the wind, as the windows in the bathroom were shut.

The window sill is level and secure and I would think that if the sill was unbalanced that there would be more a likely hood of the mirror falling off more than the shell. The mirror is a shaving mirror than stands on a single thin stand with a round base and so would be easier for it to topple over..certainly strange that this shell crashed..as that is the only way that I can describe it off the sill and onto the floor.

I have got a photo of our dogs when they were younger in the living room. We took a few of them at the same time rough playing ( well bullying ) the youngest one of them. On one of the pictures right next to one of the dogs is a perfect white round shape. At first glance I thought it was a bit of dog hair or fluff from some where. But when I looked at it closer it has what appears to me to be like a pattern in it. I remember showing it to someone once and they said straight the way that it was an orb.

I had a quick look for it not long back but couldn't find it, but I will have to have a good luck for it as I really want to show this to you.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:15 am

Right, now this may be nothing but it sure didn't feel like nothing at the time and for ages after I sat and thought about what had happened.

The skart ( hope I've spelt that right ) cable on the back of our tv is playing up and every now and again the screen goes blue. I usually just lean around the tv and touch the cable and the picture comes back on.

Yesterday when this happened I was at the side of the tv when I felt what I thought was a spider run down my arm ( thats literally the way it felt ). I can split two fighting huskies up with no fear, but put a spider near me and I go to pieces.

Anyway as soon as I felt this I nearly shot through the ceiling and moved very quickly away. As I was moving away I naturally was trying to knock what I thought it was off my arm. But there was nothing there.

At the same time as trying to knock this off I was also looking at the floor to make sure it had fallen on there and was off me, but nothing, there was nothing at all there.

We have laminate flooring in our house which is the cherry colour, so it is a very light colour. Anything running across it or on it will show up very easily and where I was standing I would of seen anything that landed on the floor and anything that would of been running the other way. But there was nothing at all to see.

I made double sure that there was nothing on me anywhere and then I just sat on the settee and tried to work out what had just happened. I watched for ages to see if at some time if a spider or any thing did come out from hiding anywhere but nothing did.

It was a strange feeling and I then sat there and had a real calm warm feeling that something had possibly touched my arm and I then for some reason got quite excited that this may of been what happened.

All I can say is, that if it was a spider that I didn't see, that it would of been one of the large big black ones, and if it had of dropped on the laminate I would of also heard it. Had a large sized spider drop on the floor before and surprisingly it did make a noise when it landed.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:02 pm

Right today our friends Chris and Kaye came to see us.

As Kaye and myself sat talking I had a very cold feeling all down my arms and my hands were very cold. I had a lot of goosebumps come up and then felt cold down my side.

Kaye didn't feel any of that, but later on when she went to the bathroom she told me that she had felt as though she wasn't alone. Kaye said that her arms also felt very cold, her hands were warm but not her arms.

Kaye is also interested in the paranormal and is hoping to come on some investigations....will give me a chance to go on somemore as Norm is VERY sceptical as those who have met him know Very Happy

Jan.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:35 pm

This seems to be the energies of spirit around you that are causing you to have these kinds of feelings.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Are they making me feel the energies as in making contact with me ?. I always speak as though talking to whome ever is there when ever I feel something like this. Or, is this simply just feeling something when ever someone has passed by or is standing next to me ?.

I'd like to think that they are making a contact with me and that when I talk to them when ever anything happens that they feel they can contact me a bit more strongly than before.

I know that this isn't as some of you can do..and actually speak to them or see them. But do you think they are maybe sussing me out as to just what kind of contact they can make with me..they have let me know for years that they are there.

Am I making sense.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:56 pm

Ok, had nothing to add to this for ages..as I've previously said, tends to come and go in bouts of it.

A couple of Saturday nights ago, Norm and myself were watching tv. It was getting late and I turned my mobile phone off ready for when I went to bed.

My mobile is one that plays a very musical tune when it shuts down and when switched on...anyway...turned it off and put it on the mantle. I then went and sat back on the settee to finish watching the program we were watching before calling it a night.

About a couple of minutes later, my phone suddenly started to play it's tune that it plays when switched on. Both Norm and myself just looked at each other and then at the phone...I got up and low and behold my phone was again switched back on.

I switched it back off and made comment of " Oh ok, do you like the tune " and sat back on the settee.

As already stated before we are not preturbed by this as we don't feel under any threat.

Approx. 15 - 20 minutes after that, we then heard VERY distinct foot steps walking across the bedroom floor above us..they stopped and then walked to another part of the bedroom...Norm looked at me and I said " Did you hear that ", he said he did..Norm and myself are the only ones that live in our house...except for our paranormal family and our dogs..and it definately wasn't one of our dogs.

On a funny note:

The other night I was sitting on the settee when I smelt a really lovely smell. It was very strong, the strongest I have ever smelt it.

I immediately sat up straight and looked around the living room to see if maybe this time ( due to how strong the smell was this time ) if I spoke to who ever, if they would appear to me.

So getting really strong whiffs of this smell coming, I said " hello " and asked who it was and said how welcome they were, and if they would be able to appear to me..getting braver aren't I.

Nothing happened..smell got stronger..then the living room door literally flung open, wasn't shut completely...and one of my dogs came whipping through it...covered in talc..she'd gotten into the bathroom and it was all over her and everywhere she had been.

I thought when I first smelt this smell that it was strangely familiar..just never occured to me what it was.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:16 am

Lol... that made me chuckle jan, bet you jumped out your skin when the door flew open lol
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:29 am

To say that I cleared a nearly 30ft living room in about two leaps is an understatement Very Happy

Having aged about 20 years in two minutes and got greyer..chinook wasn't the flavour of the month for a while..but she did smell like a proper little lady.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting whooshy faint feelings.   Getting whooshy faint feelings. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting whooshy faint feelings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Paranormal :: Paranormal topics and mysteries-
Jump to: