APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Clairvoyant exercises

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Clairvoyant exercises   Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm

Here you can try and explore your inner thoughts and open your inner self to clairvoyance.

Do you think in pictures.

Do you notice how things look.

Can you visualize a room without ever being there.

Do pictures pop into your head fro instance something that is in the news yet you know nothing about the situation but you are able to see what it may be like.

If so and you answer yes to one or more of teh questions then you may be clairvoyant or have the ability to enhance it.

Try this exercise to develop your skill anyone can do this however this does take longer than most of these type of exercises.

EXERCISE.

Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.Sit or lay comfortably.Take a deep breathe and for a few moments concentrate on your breathing letting each breathe become part of you do this until you start to relax and you are not aware of your breathing pattern.Now feel that you are in a protective bubble that is all around you and nothing can touch you.let your eyes go out of focus as you concentrate on your third eye chakra.( if you have ever had a go at looking at those 3d pictures then you will know what i mean)
When you are ready focus your minds eye on the images that are behind your eyelids.What can you or do you see?
it maybe that you do not see anything at all but that is ok as this is the hardest thing to do but the more yoiu try this the more you will start to see.

At first you may just see colours and shapes but as you get used to doing this exercise you will start to see shadows and then pictures images and eventually full blown scenes.

You may need to try visulization techniques such as trying to see a tv screen and get somebody to tell you a story of something simple such as a horse coming into the picture then leaving the more you try this and use the same story will help you understand visualization.Do this until you can see the horse come and go then go back to the exercise.

If you can see anything can you understand what you are seeing or can you get glimpses of things and determine where,what,why it is?

When you have finnished your exercise keep relaxed and bring your breathing back into focus and return to your consious world with a positive relaxed mood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyant exercises   Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:46 pm

Ive been trying since you told me to have a go Lee but havent really got anywhere.
There was nothing the first few times i did it but then last week i could see like a blue mist but then nothing agin since.

Is that normal and how often should i do it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyant exercises   Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:55 pm

Ok that is a start and it will get better and better and become whiter. the more you try the brighter it gets and then vision will appear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyant exercises   Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:03 pm

Ok thank you. I'll keep trying Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyant exercises   

Back to top Go down