APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clairaudient exercise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Clairaudient exercise Empty
PostSubject: Clairaudient exercise   Clairaudient exercise Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:10 am

This exercise will help you tune in to your inner sources and help you be able to hear spirit and sounds.

Do you class yourself as a good listener.

Do you find certain noises irritate you.

Are you ggod at noticing changes in sound or pitch,frequency of notes.

If one of these questions above relate to you then you are more likely to recieve information clairaudiently.

We all have a degree of claiaudinece as we all experience words or thoughts that seem to come from nowhere. These are things that we just seem to take for granted.People often ask how you can determine if the words or thoughts are from spirit or our own thoughts.One way to figure this out is to listen.your intuition tends to speak to you in a kind loving and positive way.Self-talk seems to be harsher.

EXERCISE.

Find a place where you feel comfortable and will not be disturbed. sit or lay down relax and breathe deeply. Imagine a shield of white light around your ears for hearing and protection.
Now imagine turning a knob such as on a radio in front of you.With this knob you can tune your thoughts to a new frequency-that of your higher awareness-where you can recieve claiaudient guidance.sense a subtle sound change as you adjust your frequency.you can turn it up or down.Just adjust it to your required taste.
Note whatever information that you receive You may receive very small amounts at first but with practice this will increase.
After a time you will be able to receive clairaudient information as soon as you are relaxed and are open to the spirit world.

For a start i would try this exercise for no more than three times a week and then after you are happy with your relults then bring the number down unless you are using this technique for investigations or readings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Clairaudient exercise   Clairaudient exercise Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:15 pm

I read about this on the website last week and had a bit of clairaudient moment last night, or at least I think I did.

Was sat in bed reading, and for a change had the window shut and no tv/stereo on in the room so it was totally silent. Then first while I was reading I heard a male voice call my name - not really possible as I live on my own, and asfar as I know my cat hasn't learnt to talk yet Laughing - I dismissed this at first and carried on reading, but then a short while later I heard to female voices in conversation. Wish I had made a note of what they were talking about now, but at the time I was more concerned with checking to see if I could locate the voices - which I couldn't do and as I said the windows were shut and there was nothing on in the house.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Clairaudient exercise   Clairaudient exercise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:20 am

Some nights,when i'm just dropping off to sleep i hear people calling my name,really loud. And it brings me back with such a jolt. Then,as i'm about to drop off again,it happens again,...and again..this can go on for ages,and its not just my name i hear,sometimes its big bangs too,each time it wakes me back up with a jolt. I get these 'noisy' nights quite often. And it leaves me feeling quite worn out the next morning. I had been looking for a section on noisy dreams,but I wonder if i should post this here......
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Clairaudient exercise   Clairaudient exercise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:40 am

And sometimes its bits of sentences too. The other day i reached down to plug the phone charger in and some man said he didnt do it . ..i was thinking 'eh? do what? I didnt even say anything'
....my sensible side thinks it could be my mind isnt relaxing enough when i go to sleep..but my other side isnt so sure
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Clairaudient exercise   Clairaudient exercise Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:26 pm

Last night when i was in bed i became aware of voices ...again....but this time instead of being jolted back to reality they carried on talking. It was like a proper conversation,which i cant remember what it was but it was weird. It sounded like a child talking to someone else.
He even said Thankyou before saying bye.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Clairaudient exercise   Clairaudient exercise Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:22 am

I started hearing some chap talking in foreign last night. Not sure what that was all about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clairaudient exercise   Clairaudient exercise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clairaudient exercise
Page 1 of 1