APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
robman

Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008   Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:07 pm

I was part of a private group of 13!! people visiting the guildhall on Friday 13th!!

I had a fantastic time on the ghost watch with Lee and I can say that everybody else in the group really enjoyed themselves too. It has been over a week now since our visit, but the main topic every time we meet up is what happened on that night, and how We are all looking forward to our next visit at a different venue.
If you have never been to anything like this before, please don't put it off any longer, Lee is very knowledgeable about the building and all things supernatural, he also has a great sense of humour and has the ability of putting people at ease.

I don't want to go into too much detail about the happenings of the evening (except to say it was more eventful than I expected) as I wouldn't want to spoil the experience for you when you visit yourself.

Rob Manchester
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008   Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:34 pm

glad you had such a good time - i did my first ghost watch here and hve been addicted ever since.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008   Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:37 pm

hey rob n julie, its michelle, had such a good night at the guildhall, and the video turned out great! took it round my mates yesterday lol, she got so into it....we just got to the part with the table and suddenly a candlestick fell off the top of her tv !!! it was so funny cos she screamed and screamed and got so freaked out lol...cant wait to go again
Back to top Go down
robman

PostSubject: Re: Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008   Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:50 am

nice one Michelle, get Lee round there with his Meter Smile
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008   Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:23 am

ever since that night tho, i've had such alot of strange things go on, even chazbags s told me that i've brought
t ghosts back with me! he's seen shadows going across his bedroom, and a bloke sitting in the living room....my teacher had someone poke her shoulder yesterday and told me it was my fault, then these folders fell off the windowsill for no reason,...so i went back out the classroom, then this morning did julie tell ya bout the stone that was lobbed at me as i walked down the stairs?

i've seen shadows, seen flashes of faces, weird lights, been extra sensitive to everything..... bec has felt weird things too, someone touched her face the other night!
have you two had ote ???
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008   Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:10 am

This can sometimes happen as you can awake your own spirits as you are now aware of the spirit world but i can asure you that you do not have the spirits with you that were at the Guildhall.
Many of the things that you are describing can be physically explained and your imaginations can run ragged.
Some maybe your guides trying to communicate with you.
Just be normal about it if you dio not want this to happen then just ask them to leave you and always say bless you after this will send them back to their realm.
Try and document it all when it happens the time and how the atmosphere was and what was going on and things like that.

Write it on here as this is interesting. and people will like reading about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008   Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:27 am

i know, my imagination has been going crazy just lately lol cyclops i will start writing things down tho, thats a good idea
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008   Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:07 am

I have started writing things down as suggested, at the back though i've wrote about a strange little thing. When we were in the safe room at Guildhall i kept getting the name Nigel in my mind. I dismissed it as its not an old name so wouldnt of meant anything. It was very strong though.
Then,a few days later in the staffroom,chloe was talking about when Lee got channelled ,and she said, 'When Nigel shouted,oh,i mean Lee, why do i want to keep calling him Nigel??!'.......lol, coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008   Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guildhall, FRIDAY 13th June 2008
Page 1 of 1