APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Near death experience

Go down 
+5
jeff
crazycow
pogo
shamrock
lee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Near death experience Empty
PostSubject: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:54 pm

The fact that so many people have reported a near death experience is another huge debate that would be of interest in peoples oppinions.

People such as psychologists, psychiatrists and parapsychologists are starting to take more serious.

In some hospitals there are words written on the top of operating theatre lights in case a patient has a near death experience they could be questioned and tell the doctors what is written.This wouldprove that they have seen the words from another dimension.

This could also explain deja vu and outer body experiences are of the same experience. Or are they all different.A phenomenon reported by people who have been declared clinically dead by medical experts, or passed close to death through accident or illness, but who are later revived. they report an altered state of consciousness where they feelthey are travelling through a tunnel towards a warm bright light, or they floating above their body watching somebody trying to revive them.
Near death reports from different cultures around the world are typically consistant and in many instances agree well with the essential features of the post mortem state that is discribed in the Tibetan book of the dead. There is also a marked similarity to reported inner journeys of shamanism and astral travel.

The term neard death experience was not known before the 1970`s but after it was coined by American doctor Raymond Moody who wrote a book on the subject in 1975 called life after death people started to talk about it and it became more acceptable. the short version of this is NDE.

the great majority of NDE`s are described as positive around 3 percentare described as negative or frightening. almost anyone can have this experience and you do not have to be religious to have a NDE but many people that have experienced an NDE do become more spiritual than they were before.

Almost all say that they lose their fear of dying after an NDE and it is replaced by a strong belief in the afterlife.
many people discover a new meaning in their lives and a high percentage grow to have a sixth sense.

What are your views on this.

Last edited by lee on Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:17 pm

I was reading about this the other day, but as of yet I do not know where I stand. I'll have to read some more before making my mind up.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:40 pm

can't say as though i am in a rush to have one of these! but find it quite an interesting topic.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:08 pm

I surpose you'll never no untill it happens to you pale
Well must say im not quite ready for that yet!
Back to top Go down
jeff

PostSubject: Re: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:48 pm

My perception on life changed dramatically when i had a NDE. Used to be a driver for a job and on my way to Peterlee near Newcastle on an icy morning when going round a bend the back end spun out which sent me through a hedge and into a field, The only trouble was that the field was about a 4-5 feet drop which caused the lorry to start flipping over, it eventually came to a stop after about 3 flips, everything happened so quickly yet inside the cab everything went as though i was in slow motion and when you hear about people saying that their life flashed in front of their eyes, believe you me it does. One of the strangest yet serene moments i have ever experienced.
While it was happening i don't think that i have ever felt calmer in my life, But after everything had come to its final resting place and i had got dragged out of the cab realisation then starts to sink in, Standing there looking at the mangled wreck where the roof of the cab was flattened to level with the top of the seats you realise that that day was just not my turn to go. A very frightening but in other ways calming experience which i wouldn't want to go through again
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:50 pm

well i think i speak for us all when i say i'm glad youre still here - how else would we have got the aylestone investigation? Shocked
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:52 pm

I second that Laughing
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:05 am

I think my son would second that three weeks ago he too totally wrecked his car and by the love of god walked out alive after seeing the photo and breaking my heart i think he can understand what your saying Jeff and i also am very glad you are still here and my lovely son.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:06 am

My NDE happened when i was born as i had to have three blood transfusions and in one of them i died.I remember leaving and the only way i can describe it was going up in space.There i met my brother who i can still see today as if it was yesterday.He told me to go home as it was not my time.

Years later when i was 7 i wrote a story at school all about this and the teachers were so shocked that they sent for my family as they all thought that teh story was amazing.It made my family go back home and find out how they used to do certain procedures on patients as they are now completly different.
What i had discrbed in my story was exactly how they used to perform blood transfusions.

The next thing that baffled both my family and my teachers was that i never knew i had a brother until i was told when i was 14 who died at birth and he would have been about 18 years older than me.

I could even take people to his grave even though he had never been named as in those day you were not named unless you lived for a certain time.

It is because of this that i think i have this gift and i can remember back to when i was three hours old.

Strange or what.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:11 am

Wow now that is strange but amazing!
Is that what got you into all this in the first place do you think?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:13 am

I think it was my destiny
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:32 pm

Has anyone else had this experience?
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:25 pm

When i was 5 or 6ish i had a toy chest,which was quite full of teddies n toys etc,it had a lock on it too. One day me and my friend,also called michelle, decided to play this game, we each would take it in turns to lie ontop of the toys n knock on the lid when we were ready to be let out...... I went first, laid ontop of the toys, michelle closed the lid n then a short while later i knocked n she let me out.
Next she went in, and after a little while she knocked n i let her out...
then my turn again, i went in, she closed the lid....and went Downstairs...leaving me locked in the toy box! I knocked and knocked but she didnt come back, i remember the feelin of total panic and terror cos there was only a small gap between the toys n the lid,n i could hardly breathe.. But the next memory i have is suddenly being high up,at a place that was above the ceiling looking down at the room downstairs, i saw my mum sitting on the chair, michelles mum sitting on the settee,and michelle sittin on the arm of the settee in between the mums...i remember seeing my mum suddenly look worried, and she said to michelle 'where's michelle? Where is she?!
Theres somethin wrong! Wher is she?'
Then my mum jumped up and i saw her dash to the door, i saw her running up the stairs .... Then i remember the lid opening and my mum lifted me out, i was barely conscious .needless to say the lock was removed from the toy box straight away

I think i had an out of body experience ..or something
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:36 pm

Back in the 70's when Norm and myself were in our teens and biking, Norm had an accident on someones bike.

He was riding down the Groby Road, when a nurse from the then Groby Road Hospital pulled out of the grounds of the hospital in front of him.

Norm came off the bike in what was a bad crash. As he hit the floor, after going over the top of the car, he said he had flash backs of his life.

Norm says that they seemed to start from when he was a small child and then race through his life really quickly.

The next thing he knew he was in an ambulance and the ambulance man was asking him if he could hear him.

It's an experience that Norm has never forgotton. He says that the flash backs were still life scenes, like looking at a photo, but things that he remembered doing during his life.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Near Death Experience   Near death experience Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:07 pm

When I was 18 I was in a pub in town when a fight kicked off. Unfortunately I got hit in the face/head with a glass and my friends dragged me into the toilet to try and stop the bleeding. I wanted to look into the mirror to check how much damage there was and my friends were all trying to stop me which was making me very angry. I finally got a look and realised it was not as bad as I thought and with that I let them sit me on a stool and started to calm down. The next thing I know I am up high in the corner of the ceiling looking down at myself being picked up off the floor. My friends were all panicking shouting for someone to get an ambulance and trying to see if I was still breathing. It was such a strange feeling, I was not in the least bit bothered, there was no fear or suprise at what was happening. I was just watching what they were doing and wondering what they would do next. I just felt calm and detached, it did not enter my thoughts that I did not have a body. Then everything just went black and I was back sitting on the stool. It could only have been a few seconds but I can still see it in my head today as clear as then.
When I started to think about it afterwards it did scare me, I kept thinking what if I had not come back into my body when I did, would they have taken my body off in the ambulance and left my spirit in the pub unable to get back?
When I was young I used to dream a lot about leaving my body and flying out of the house to visit places, maybe I was doing it in my sleep and didn't realise but after this incident I don't remember dreaming off doing it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Near death experience   Near death experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near death experience
Page 1 of 1