APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weightwatchers chat

Go down 
+19
Fusecienne
princess
madmaz
fran
Nina
jeff
lisa
Dr.Egon Spengler
deni
scarefair
valerie
pebpop
sarah.w
electrogirl
lee
shamrock
pogo
tots
crazycow
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:56 pm

1lb off this week!

Not bad but could of done better really Wink
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:05 pm

you go girl - well done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:08 pm

Thanks dawn!

I should of done a lot better really but had a couple of crap days!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:12 pm

well at least it is a 1lb in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:16 pm

After my traumatic, emotional and DISASTROUS day trying on crappy John Lewis work trousers, I am having my stomach stapled, my jaw wired and switching to SLIM FAST!!!

How low is MY confidence at the minute??!!!! Sad Just means i REALLY need to get my fat bum in gear now to rid the excess weight.

Nearly forced me into scrumoing for apples in the orchard at Highpoint Suspect
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:17 pm

could be worse - you could be as fat as me.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:22 pm

I thought losing 5 stone would make things easier when it comes to shopping. NO! It is worse because its the same hassles just in a size or two SMALLER!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:29 pm

Dont let it get you down chick!

You have done fab!

Im being honest when i say this....

I would really like to be the same size as you. I think you are just right ,really!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:35 pm

I think that if you have or have had a weight problem, you are unlikely to be truly happy with your weight or size. If I had thinner legs and bum I think i would cope, but as i struggle to get trousers to fit cos of them, its frustrating. Clothing makers dont make us feel any better either, they dont account for "pear shapes" who carry all their weight below their waists!!

Give me a couple of days and I will be strong and even more embarrassed than I am now.

Unfortunately i still need to work to get rid of my problems!! Rolling Eyes

Craze you are a DARLING! Dont or you will make me cry...AGAIN Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:09 am

You are such a muppet!

I was happy with my weight 2 years ago and thats how i want to be again.

Only 3 stone to go! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:12 am

the only time i was happy was when i was 20 - 22, but never used to eat anything, except on a saturday as i went out clubbing on a saturday night. used to live on 16 cups of coffee, 2 litres of coke and 40 fags a day.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:14 am

Sounds like the new "LA" diets!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:18 am

couldnt do it now even if i wanted to.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:18 am

I thought about starvation. Did it once, for 9 days, lost 10lbs, had headache for 8 days, looked like DEATH and put TWICE as much back on. Tried slimfast and its useless. Only time i do well is proper food and plenty of exercise. Shame i cant stick to it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:19 am

me too - starvation was ok if you got used to it, like you say i was always feeling faint, had chronic cramps if i did eat anything, but i was a size 10/12
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:22 am

I didnt eat anything for nearly 2 months when i was at school coz some lad called me fat! (i wasnt at the time either)

I looked a right mess. Lost about 2 stone aswell!
Would never do it again though.
Slim fast is crap!
Eat the right things and do a bit of excersise thats the key but it takes time!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:38 am

If you look at the ingredients Slim Fast is exactly the same as the stuff they sell as Build Up. My mum did Slim Fast Diet for what seemed like a lifetime when I was young but she always bought Build Up as it was cheaper.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:49 am

all diets are a money making business - so as we all keep saying eating in moderation and exercise are key but its soooo hard to maintain when crap is so readily available and often cheaper.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:47 am

My aunt is anorexic, has been for years after a family member asked her "dont you ever stop eating/2 so she did there and then. She has fed my grandparents up, makin my nan overweight and unhealthy, she has been nasty to my children because they ate some ice cream at my nans ( which is what nans are for!!) which prevented my nan from eating it (she didnt want it!!) and she is slowly deteriorating and has been over the years. She has sliiped into comas, collapsed numerous times, can no longer function as a human being as all her body is eating itself and giving up. Its a terrible thing to be a part of and My family were worried about me doing it when I was bigger. Fortunately I love my food too much but the concern is there for the younger females in the family. Its not good at all
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:42 pm

its one of my fears for my girls - clara is all skin and bones whereas amelia is on the chunkier side but has slimmed down alot since puberty hit! clara did starve herself for a few months a couple of years ago as she had it in her head that if she didnt eat she wouldnt need to poo. it took 3 months for the gps to accept that there was something wrong adn she lost 3 stone!!!! finally she was diagnosed as having severe constipation and her bowel keeps getting compacted so she liveson laxatives to keep her going..we were convinced we were losing her as she was so weak and her breathing was erratic but bless her she is still with us and thriving.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:40 pm

Oh bless her heart shes lovely!

Isnt it terrible what kids think like these days.
They dont seem to stay kids for very long!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:57 pm

Some kids think far too much about stuff thats really meant for the adults. When diets and eating patterns are concerned, it can be really worrying. I wonder why there seems to be such a rise in bowel related disorders now, whether its the food or the additives etc, or maybe its that they have always been there but maybe just not mentioned as much as these days.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:13 pm

modern society we do like to talk about ourselves more but also its important to discuss things for example if Nick hadnt mentioned in a throw away comment to his partner that he thought he felt a lump at the top of his leg near his groin he would not have been forced to the docs and his cancer wouldnt have been diagnosed when it was and he would have died much sooner.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:57 pm

Sorry to be completely off that subject, but I would just like to say in a teeny tiny whisper..... I lost 2 and a half this week.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 pm

yahoooooooooooooo well done you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:33 pm

Ta. Another 5 1/2 to go til im back where i started Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:51 pm

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!

You go girl!

Keep going chick!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:54 pm

I will definately try to try Neutral
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:55 pm

Ive been sooo good!

No slip ups since Saturday!

Im with you all the way cheers
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:29 pm

Great news Ice Cream fans, bad news dieters.

Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream is half price in Tesco!!!!
I have been very good this time and opted for the low fat frozen yoghurt and a sorbet instead of having the full fat lovely dreamy icecream that I usually have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weightwatchers chat
Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next