APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weightwatchers chat

Go down 
+19
Fusecienne
princess
madmaz
fran
Nina
jeff
lisa
Dr.Egon Spengler
deni
scarefair
valerie
pebpop
sarah.w
electrogirl
lee
shamrock
pogo
tots
crazycow
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:22 pm

Well hve fun. Crazy and I will be working hard at the gym and thinking of you all.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:21 pm

Forgive me friends of ww chat but i have failed Sad
Ive just eaten a milk chocolate cookie from Asda Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:10 pm

if it was me i would have eaten the whole packet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:46 pm

No the kids made sure i didnt get another one!
It was rather nice though Wink
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:59 pm

there i knew there was a use for children.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:02 pm

They are quite good but then theres days where they have a massive pick n mix and they are shuving it in your face! I do try and say no but i just don like to upset them Wink
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:03 pm

lol! my kids have just done that with their easter eggs, and it so rude to refuse.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:08 pm

Mine do it all the time. I told my eldest yesterday that mummy was on a diet and she had to help me. She came out with "but mummy your pretty and you dont need to go on a diet, daddy does" lol!
He wasnt impressed!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:15 pm

i love that child - ive asked mine why they didnt tell me that i look so gross, their answer - cos we love you and like the way you are - needless to say tears were rolling down my cheeks. they can be so nice at times and real pains at other times.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:27 pm

Tell me about it! I havent had the "Mummy i hate you" thing yet but my youngest did come and tell me she loved me last week and she had never said it off her own back before Sad now that did bring a tear to my eye!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:39 pm

how old are yours - ive had the 'i hate you' from my youngest a couple of times, and i always reply with i know you do, she is usually the first to say sorry and take her words back. the eldest might hate me but has never verbalised it, so if she ever does then i know i am in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:46 pm

Youngest is 3 in 2 weeks and my eldest is 6 going on 21!
Shes quite forward for her age and is quite understanding. Shes a deep thinker!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:52 pm

wonder if its an eldest child thing - mine is a bit like that.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:55 pm

Dont no what it is but shes getting quite bossy with the little one lately. Ive had to explain to her a few times that shes her sister and she cant be like that with her.
Thing is you dont get instructions when you become a mum so you just have to go with the flow!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:02 pm

too right, and you also have a similar age gap between yours as i do with my daughters, and the eldest one often acts like mum and bosses the younger, who then flies in to a massive strop and slams doors and throws things. never dull in our house, but does get quite noisy.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:05 pm

i've gotta laugh - my eldest has just put some pasta on to cook for tea and she didnt know she needed water in the pan, so my house smells lovely, strong burning dried pasta! i will make a cook of her yet, bless her.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:06 pm

Thats not too bad. One of the girls I worked with put cornflake cakes in the oven Exclamation
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:08 pm

We're like the simpsons but without Bart! lol!
I havent got blue hair but im quite like her,my hubby is just like Homer and ive got one girl whos really clever and knows it and the other one is sweet and just gets on with it.
Im going through the "its not fair" stage with the oldest at the mo! God help me!

Oh and we've just had sceaming and "mummy theres a spider in my room".
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:53 pm

lol! its always my youngest that shouts and screams that its not fair, which is a joke as hse gets more than anyone.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:09 pm

I once made a trifle, but the custard wouldnt set so my mum suggested I leave it outside (covered) to let it go cold and set. 3 hours later it still hadnt set so she said to me "did you re-heat it after the milk boiled and you mixed it?".......

Neutral
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:14 pm

why am i not surprised? well ive started my diet well we have just had a chinese takeaway!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:45 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:56 pm

You dieting folks had better avoid me tomorrow, as I'm making biscuits and cakes with lashings of coffee butter cream Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:09 pm

can i just say mt diet HASN'T started yet.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:16 pm

Well you could.

I've already made a vic sponge filled with butter cream and lemon curd this week Exclamation It's very yummy. I've been having a slice for breakfast with a nice cup of coffee sunny
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:23 pm

why do we have to eat? and why do they put all those lovely foods in shops then hound us because we shouldnt eat them?
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:51 pm

Im having a good day today apart from the bit when i had a cookie from Asda Rolling Eyes
Ive just done 2 hours and 35 minutes worth of ironing so that must mean ive burnt off the cookie and dont have to punish myself any longer!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:55 pm

ironing? whats ironing?
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:12 pm

I have just done my ironing too. I have a medical form to fill in later as I have a job interview wednesday.

Top diet tip.... ALWAYS keep sugar free jelly in the fridge. You can eat tons and tons of it for 0 points on ww or just for a sugar/fat free treat for slimmers. sunny
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:17 pm

thankyou - my husband has just informed me that ironing is supposed to be done on the odd shape board that lives in the hall cupboard. but if things are hung properly when taken out of the machine they dont need ironing. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weightwatchers chat
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next