APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pendulums ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

Pendulums ? Empty
PostSubject: Pendulums ?   Pendulums ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:27 pm

Do you use pendulums are they acurate for you?

Please tell us your experiences
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Pendulums ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulums ?   Pendulums ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:14 pm

I have used this type of device in the past with some quite interesting results and i know of other people have aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Pendulums ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulums ?   Pendulums ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:11 pm

I was feeling a little down a few months ago and decided to use a crystal pendulum to see if my life would change for the better in the future. I asked a variety of questions.. new job, finish with boyfriend, happiness etc, including adding time limits to some. Quite a few of the answers have come about so far. I asked if I would be with my then boyfriend in 3 months and it said no. He was gone about 2 months after I asked lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Claire101

Pendulums ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulums ?   Pendulums ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:02 pm

We were at the Keep a few weeks ago and 3 of us got pendulums and stood in circle.One was someones,the other 2 were borrowed.2 of us had used them before,one hadnt.
We called out and asked the pendulums to indicate which was for yes and which way for no.Mine and the girl who was using her own pendulums started to swing the same way,the other girls didnt move.We asked them to indicate which way was no,again the same 2 swung the same way and the other didnt move.
Anyway,to cut a long boring pendulum swinging story short,basically the 2 that were moving went the same ways at exactly the same times despite who was calling out (7 of us in total).The girl who was using her own said noramlly it circled anti clockwise for no with her,now it was going clockwise.She asked me if this was 'my way for no',but I said no cos every time I use one even my own its a different way for both usually.
It was great to watch tho,they stoped dead at the same times and swung the other ways at exactly the same times in response to answers...I've not sen 2 do that before,very interesting!
Not sure why the other girls wouldnt work,I swapped with her and the one I had been using wouldnt swing for her and the one she'd given me took up where the other had left off swinging in response to questions asked in conjunction to the others...very interesting!!!!
My preffered choice of pendulum tho,altho I didnt have it with me that night is a rubber plug from a sink,mainly cos it annoys snotty people who like to think theres only certain ways that things can be done hehehehehe!

Accuracy I'm not sure about...neither am I sure about 'spirit' swinging them,even tho I know they def pick up on some kind of energy,altho this being 'spirit' energy I'm not so quick to accept!
possibly to many other things which it could be to say what causes them to move....
I think mine tells me what it thinks I want to hear..so I tend to use it as a meditive aid rather than a tool for prediction etc....I like to watch the energy start to form round it, it calms me and helps me focus...ha,I suppose a bit like the old hpynotist swinging his watch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pendulums ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulums ?   Pendulums ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pendulums ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Paranormal :: Paranormal topics and mysteries-
Jump to: