APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The next investigation here.

Go down 
+6
electrogirl
crazycow
pogo
tots
sarah.w
lee
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

The next investigation here. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:40 am

36 hours 20 minutes Cool
Back to top Go down
Bex

Bex

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:29 pm

im looking forward to 2moz! cheers
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:17 pm

1 sleep just 1 cheers
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:37 pm

and i wont get much of that cos simon is up very early to go to holland on a bike ride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:34 pm

This time tomorrow we will be there.Having fun.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:15 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Im very excited!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:33 am

I guess you are all exercitededed
afro afro afro Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:42 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce no bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce What makes you think we are excited????? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:11 pm

I HAVE NO IDEA
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:28 am

you can tell by the time that im not ready to go to bed yet!

I had a really good night. Lots of different things going on and loads to laugh at Laughing

Thanks for a fab night everyone and Dawn im really sorry. I didnt really want to attack you. I could feel myself getting worse thats why i asked them to take you out.
Nice to meet Bex and all the others.
Hope everyone else enjoyed it too!
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:52 am

How was last night ?? Sounds very interesting Crazy what happended???

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:46 am

Loads of glass activity and other stuff but personally for me the best bit was in the toilets at the end.

I'd gone from laughing at everything with Sarah to feeling really angry.
We were all standing up and Dawn was in front of me but slightly to the right.
I really wanted to get at her and smack her one. I knew what i was doing and saying but cant tell you how much i hated her at that point. I asked them to take her out because otherwise i would of hurt her.
Some of the others were laughing and being loud at the other end of the room and i just didnt like the noise so i just had to shout at them and tell them to "shut up".
Normally that wouldnt bother me.

Sarah and a couple of the others said my face had changed and one of the ladies said she didnt like it and couldnt look at me.

It was a really good night and i enjoyed it.
Bring on the next one!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:03 pm

What a brilliant place!!! My best bit was the room to the left upstairs! I felt really heavy in one place and had to sit on the floor, then I felt like I was as heavy as concrete and had to lie down. I felt myself go with such a thud as I lay on my side. Once there I felt "spacey" and as if I wasnt really there. I knew people were talking to me but it felt like they were distant. Someone suggested getting me out of there and I just thought " I cant move". I needed someone to lift my arm as I felt that it was set in stone like the rest of my body. As I was helped out of the room ( thanks to whoever that was, you are brave people trying to lift me lol) I felt the heavyness ease slightly but still felt "distant" which lasted for quite some time, even though I went outside (where I really didnt feel comfortable). I went and sat on the cushions in the room downstairs where a few of the women were laughing hysterically, and I could feel myself getting angrier. I remember "scanning" the room, as though looking for someone or something and I had a sense of nastiness about me. At one point I couldnt move my head away from looking at Sarah who had sat on the table next to me and I felt my face change as though my top lip had raised into a scowl but wasnt really there, like a cleft palatte. As the women continued laughing I could feel my heart racing and I was shaking violently. Suddenly I felt like I couldnt stand the laughing any more and I think I remember shouting but I dont know what, and raising my arms to cover my head as if to hide. After that I remember Lee leading me out of the room into the other nursery room, where I felt "human" again, and even though I was shaking violently, I knew where I was and felt as if I was "back".
For me, that was an absolutely amazing feeling, even if I did cause concern for some people because I was so quiet ( see I can be) and what makes it better is that, for some reason, I never get completely channelled, so I know who I am even if I dont feel like myself.

Fantastic place, there was definatly alot of corrosponding stuff coming out between the three groups. Thanks to the staff for putting up with us! Bring on the next one!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:13 pm

Me and madmaz picked you up in that room. Dawn and myself thought it best to get you out because we didnt like how quite you were.

You did worry me at one point because you just wasnt responding to the questions we were asking and i didnt like the look on your face.

Hope you are feeling ok today chick?

Im fab and really cant wait for the next one cheers
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:19 pm

Thanks to you both again. Apart from the backache Im great. Didnt get alot of sleep but feel fab Very Happy I like it when you dont wake up feeling like you been hit by a train Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:21 pm

I didn't really experience anything last night, but then I don't think I was in the best frame of mind. I did however, get loads of great orbs on my pics, including 1 in the room where you were being effected tots.
Back to top Go down
electrogirl
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
electrogirl

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:59 pm

i got a photo of the gentlemen in the red shirt walking by the fence and he had gone transparent. affraid
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:10 pm

sounds like you had a great night , hope your all feeling ok. will definately have to put this one down for next year diary.

Anyway i'm to the milkshake show with my two boys, peppa pig hear we come ........ flower lol!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:08 pm

Hope the orb wasnt around me Sham lol I didnt get anything on my photos but I didnt really take that many.

It would be interesting to find out if the bump in the garden was something previously or whether it was just crap they covered with grass when they tore the outbuildings down and built the extension. You never know Suspect
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:41 pm

The orb was at the other end of the table, above the bin near to where Maz was sat.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:06 pm

Thank goodness for that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:48 pm

Could you all use the right cateagory for you posts as in

Have you or do you know of anyone who has been there

This cateagory is for Next investigation here....

Thank you as i am trying to clear up the forums and it is taking me ages as people keep posting in wrong topics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next investigation here.   The next investigation here. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next investigation here.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3