APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here

Go down 
+3
tots
tomtom
lee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:50 pm

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:29 pm

I have been here on lots of different occasions mostly to see plays but i had the oppertunity to have a wander around after a play was performed at the guildhall as part of the theatre and what a time i had.

Areas around the building are very oppresive and there are spirits watching you all of the time you are in the building.

Places are cold even on the warmest of days.
Back to top Go down
tomtom

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:29 pm

Is it available for a vigil?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spiritscavengers
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:41 pm

I've never been, but I would love to go. Shame its closed, always wanted to go and see a play here.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:30 am

My Auntie use to work as a guard in the Haymarket and went into the theatre a few times. She said that she always thought that someone was following her even though she was on her own. Would love to have a look round there at night.
With the amount of people that have passed through there i should think its full of freaky things pale
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:11 am

ive been to see plays here but never noticed anything of the paranormal kind.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:37 pm

I am visiting this place on friday to talk to someone about doing this place.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:42 pm

OH.

MY.

WORD!!!! How brill would this be? Good luck Lee. Do your brilliant stuff!!

I always wanted to go in "kaisers club" when I worked in Littlewoods. Nearly got the chance once as the store maintenance guy offered to take me up there but didnt get to go. Something about that place fascinated me.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:42 pm

Wow! How exciting! bounce
Good luck Lee Wink
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:37 pm

Been with the school a few years back but would be good to do one there.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:50 pm

Most of it is empty now and that would be freaky in itself.
Back to top Go down
roy

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:20 am

I have been here lots of times to see plays, I do not like it as you walk in by the box office where they used to be a place where you could eat. I always get the chills in this area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: HAYMARKET THEATRE-
Jump to: