APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reports of this location.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Reports of this location. Empty
PostSubject: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:30 am

Read all the things that happened on our investigation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:59 pm

Friday 18th July 09.

walk about.

We had a tour of the house which was very impressive. Lots of photos were taken and orbs were picked up on many photos. A strange mist was seen on one photo but i took a picture at the same time and there was not one on my camera. we were taken down into the cellar but we were told that we could not investigate this area as it had to be locked up again. That was enough to see what was down there and also feel as though people had been torchured in there. There are writings on the walls in hebrew which read F--K off Nazis Hail te Jews.There is also a pentagram painted on the door. Upstairs in one of the bedroom i sensed a liitle girl who touched a ladies head she did confirm this and then we were told that this was the most haunted room in the Knoll. The nick name by the students for the ghost was Byron the thing i found strange was i felt as if Lord Byron had a connection with this place before we knew about this.I know this not to be true as the knoll is only just over 100 years old, but this could of been a way for spirit to say they were watching us.
other people felt as though they were being watched on the walk about. Some of the rooms were very cold while others were warm. There was strange smells in different areas. we were told of a trap door that leads all over the house. Also there are secret passages around the house.I said that there were secret passages all over the estate to other houses in the grounds.

Upstairs first floor.

We all settled into a room which we will call room 1. we started to get a few knocks and we thought that we heard a stone thrown but when we looked we could not find anything. People that were near the door wall could see the man that was stood near the window but we could see him with his arms raised when we asked him he had not moved. we then could see a figure near one of the beds and we all heard a spring like sound. we thought it had come from the bed but when we tried to imitate the sound we could not. We started to see a shadow near a man on a dresser then the door opened and was pushed open into the room which made us all jump. Just before this happened we heard what we though were footsteps outside the room. Nobody was there. when we turned the torches on we found that one of the three juggling balls that we had with us had been moved between somebodies legs.The thing was that the ladies that had the balls with them were both holding hands. This room made us all feel quite nervy. This was a good start to the night.

Nannys room.

When we came in here we did not know that it was the nannys room and that many students have felt very uneasy in this room soon the same thing would happen to us. It was very cold in this room and we kept hearing clicks at first we thought that it was the window but after checking it we found that it was not the window but a spirit that was trying to communicate. I felt very unsure of the way i was feeling then i was channelled. I came through as a boy called Terrence. when questioned i told people that Jennifer lived there i was asked how old i was i said 6 when asked how old Jennifer was i said 10 and she lives here.I was asked if i lived here and i said no.i was also asked if i played there and i said no i do not play anywhere later we would find out why this was.I also told people that jennifer was my mother so this we think was either a different jenniefr or the same one but years later. I did not know who my father was I said that i drowned in the pond in the garden i also mentioned the year 09 this was as i was coming back ,could this be when this tragedy happened? when i came back i said i was not born but this would make sense later on as we were told that a girl died by drowning in the pond probably by committing suicide and she was pregnant at the time and the father was by someone who worked at the house. So I would of never lived or played in the house. I also told everyone that i was very unhappy and i was sad i got very emotional almost about to cry then i was back as quick as i had been taken.

Room next door.

We all sat down around the room and we started to see orbs and flashes.two of us went very cold and we could see someone between two people sitting on the bed. one person looked very big in this room as if he had a graduation gown on most people could see this. some people had aches and pains in this room. we heard groans and other noises in here but nothing else was detected.

Attic room.

one lady had chronic back pain as if she was heavy pregnant. There was a room toward the end which was light and we heard and saw things in this room but could not see what it was, a stone dropped on a ladies leg we threw it into this room as we think this is where it must have come from we asked for it to be thrown again and it was. We decided to draw on the stone and try it again.But unfortunatley the stone did not come back. All of a sudden The lady who felt pregnant got channelled and felt as though someone heavy was on her back we asked it to leave and she came back. She started to cry but did not know why.

Attic room 2.

The same lady as in the main attic room felt pregnant again. people had bad chest pains we started to hear banging as if it was coming from the middle of the room then the bangs got louder as if someone was walking about. No one was. people could smell what they could only describe as cheese. we heard a few bangs outside the door. No one was there. I had a feeling as if a man was waiting in here and i wanted to pace i could see two figure either side of the window.

Attic room with concealed door.

In the first part of this room we could all smell sick. many of us felt as if this place had been used to hide a child with a deformity and mental problem.The curtains opend in this room while we were in the room next door.

Second attic room with concealed door.

one lady could smell what she thought to be mentholyptus what they did not know was the man who lived here was the person who invented Foxes Glacier mints. Again the smell of cheese kept being smelt.A noise was heard in the alcove where two people were sitting and we could all see the curtains moving. I could see an upturned cross in the window of this room.

Downstairs lobby and lounge.

We started to do two experiments at once one table tipping the other glass divination.Terrence came through then went and George came through he said he worked here he said he made Tracey the lady in the attic feel pregnant jennifer was pregnant and drwoned in the pool. This Terrence was her brother. Terrence the baby was named and lived but Jennifer died a few days later. George came back and said he was affecting the table which he said he was moving. He said he had two children who he called Jennifer and terrence.

We tried tabble tipping and we could all feel it vibrating then it shot across to one side then back again. we asked if it could be lifted and it did twice. we had to ask the group that wrere doing the glass divination to confirm that this was Terrence or george that was doing this and we were told that it was George. When we were touching the table two of us could feel that there was a presence inbetween us, it went very cold something stood on my foot and another person had her leg touched.

This was a good night and a brilliant night for a first time investigation at this location.one that must be repeated.this place was two big for us to investiagte all of the rooms.At least when we return we will be able to do more as we can work on all that we got and investigate other places that we could not this time.

Last edited by lee on Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Brilliant report Lee. Sounds like those of us that didnt go missed an amazing night.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:46 pm

brill report lee,was really good night and so glad you could understand my writing lol
put our names down for the next one lol
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:45 pm

Am i bitter that i didnt go?
YES!

Am i impressed with the report?
YES!

Will i be putting my name down for the next investigation here?
HELL YES!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:51 pm

Im SOOOOOO THERE next time!!!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:05 pm

it was sooooo good wouldnt miss the next one for the world lol sorry girls
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:11 pm

please make sure that the next time you go here i am not on holiday.(that is an order not a request!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reports of this location.
Page 1 of 1