APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reports of this location.

Go down 
+17
sade
fredy
barney
Fusecienne
crazycow
pogo
fran
KT
stella
tomtom
Nina
shelmor
lizzie
tots
Secret
madmaz
lee
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Reports of this location. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:03 pm

Last nights report has just gone live on the site.

Last edited by lee on Mon May 18, 2009 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:23 pm

Good report Lee sounds like you had a good time may well have to go back next time.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:30 pm

New walk museum 16th May 09

This investigation was booked on the same night as the museums were opening late so we thought it would be good to take a walk down to the Guildhall and have a tour for the Opening of Night at the museum.
There we were joined by 69 other people who had come to hear about the guildhall ghosts.
We do not normally do this but as this was an event incorporating other museums we thought that it would be good.
We got back to New Walk just as it was getting dark and ready to start our investigation there.
We assembled into the library while we turned out all of the lights and while we were doing this as we were having a tour of the building at the same time one member said that she was finding it hard to breathe.

Investigation.

Wild space

We opened up in the new café area and went into Wild Space; as soon as we got in there and settled where we were going to stand we heard something near to the right hand side of the group. We started to hear walking as if someone was walking around watching us. One lady felt something brush past her hand and said it felt as if it was a feather. From where I was standing I could see a large person standing between two other people but nobody was there so another person came over and they could see it also. There were lots of sounds that we heard but we could not detect where they were coming from. We could not describe what we heard either. I then got the name of Sandra given to me and she seemed to like us being there but did not know why we were in the building. We heard a few loud bangs and again walking was heard. All of a sudden it became very dark and three people got touched which made them jump. A few lights were seen but again we could not find where they had come from, this is because this is an area where there are no outside doors or windows. We decided to move on.

Gallery 9.

We had not previously investigated this gallery but we shut the doors and realised that we were not alone. One person became very big and he was standing next to his wife who seemed very short, when questioned he said he felt ok, I asked to see if anyone else could see this and they all agreed that he seemed very tall. I could see a man with a tall hat on the other side of the room and when we moved around there were 4 people standing on one side and the rest of us could see two children standing with them.
We then all heard a thud and walking in gallery 6 which was next door so I went to have a look and the gallery was empty but as I turned around was amazed to see at least 25 people all standing round looking at something in the middle of the room. I went and got another person to see if they could see what I could and they said that they could. Everybody was aware that the room seemed very full and then a lady was touched on the neck. We heard something drop which sounded as if it was a stone but could not be found.

Gallery 6

We all sat around in a circle and the room seemed to go very misty the people began to witness the floor vibrating. We thought that we could see somebody peering in at us from gallery 7 which was to the back of me so I could not see this at the time.

Gallery 7.

It was very dark in here but we could see a little light from gallery 6 and a stone was thrown across the door entrance, people seen something run across the entrance and then another stone was thrown inside at us. This time we did find the stone on the carpet and threw it into gallery 6 and asked for spirit to throw it back to us which they did on a few occasions. A few people felt very sick in here and there was an awful smell so we decided to move on.

Lord Mayors room.

Nothing happened in here but as we were sitting on the chairs we could hear shuffling and walking in the entrance so we had a look but nothing was there.

Conservation stairs.

We all stood on the stairs and it became very cold then all of a sudden we could all smell lavender and we could hear the coat hangers rattling on the hanger at the bottom of the stairs, so we went back down and asked if spirit could move them some more and they started to swing more.
We had been here for some time and decided to go for a break.

Gallery 13

We stood here for a bit and it was very dark and two of the ladies stood in the doorway and when they spoke we could not see them yet there was a light behind them so this was not possible unless they were not there. We continued to ask them questions and each other person moved around to where I was standing and they too could not see the ladies.
We then tried glass divination and got George come through but he was not very talkative so we tried the table. For a while it did not do hardly anything only vibrate which everyone could feel then all of a sudden shot in one direction and came to an abrupt stop. Another lady felt very sick and needed to have a break.

Egypt

Here we had a few spirits come through and people were touched, knocks were heard to questions that were being asked and we had spirit talking in German, Arabic, English and Egyptian. We were told that the people were slaves and that the mummies were not dead. We were told that ten of the people were slaves the rest were just people. One spirit seemed to like two people in particular but we did not know why. We heard a growl and a spirit told us that it was Pharaohs dog. We were told that they do not like to be looked at and that another person was being affected.
We later found out that a lady had been having her neck squeezed continuously while in there.

Cellar.

This area is large and we did as much as we could but the best part was in the Victorian toilets where we could see quite well nothing happened for a while but we could hear things going on in the actual toilet and I could see a face at the window, we walked outside and we all got stones hit us on the head from over the cabinets. While we were at the cabinets four people could see something standing between me and this other girl and we could all hear noises from everywhere which scared most people. Some people were touched and again we heard the cabinets move as if someone had opened them.

Time had run out and we called it a night.

Conclusion.

We did not have so much communication as we normally do but we had more things happen than on previous investigations here, most of the people seemed to think the same and that is that we were being observed instead of spirit interacting. I cannot wait for the next one here because this is a big venue and each time has been very different. What will the next one yield for us I cannot wait to find out will you?

I would rate this investigation 6/10
I would rate the venue 9/10
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:56 pm

good report lee,

sounds like you had a good night.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Good report Lee, I can't wait to go on the next one here..
Back to top Go down
Smaug

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:38 am

Smile seems like you had a good night. the report reads well.
looks like i missed another interesting night.

No cant believe i'm working day shift for zachery, and will not make it in time. silent
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:12 pm

glad you had a good night lee good report
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reports of this location.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2