APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here

Go down 
+11
stella
KT
crazycow
nat
shelmor
sarah.w
fran
valerie
pogo
tots
lee
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 am

I enjoyed it but i think there was too much talking and not enough concentrating because i could hear things but were not sure what i was really hearing and what noise others were making.

But still good though I think Claires son was best when his face changed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:23 am

The family ghost watch last night was good and everyone was so brave as they all stayed in with the mummies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Really enjoyed last night.

would love to find out what the noise was in the eygptian room as nobody owned up to it, it sounded to metally to be anything in there.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:32 am

Hi I really enjoyed last night too and I think for a new venue that hasnt been investigated that many times it is only going to get better and better I loved the animal area with all the touching it made me jump but loved it...I think we actually got alot of stuff and what me and lil lee seen well i pooped myself lol. I actually loved the solo vigils too and we was very brave even if i do say so myself...just felt very dizzy which actually made sense later on. Im looking forward to returning there. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: NEW WALK MUSEUM-
Jump to: