APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here

Go down 
+4
lisa
princess
pogo
lee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:33 am

Have your say.

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here P1010042

Last edited by lee on Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:27 pm

been once and i see it has a write up in the leicester mercury tonigh
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:21 am

yes we had a good time when we went there and many things were picked up and we did a uniqe experiment withtwo ouija boards ther which got a high percentage of the sameanswers right that were being asked.
Back to top Go down
princess
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
princess

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:26 pm

I have been with the family on a train ride to Loughbough from Birstall it took us through Rothley.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:55 am

This is getting quite alot of publicity again i might have to venure back to it.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:20 pm

without scary mary? sooooo funny in the post room under the stairs, she was convinced we had spirit activity in there as her torch fell onto the floor - but she had her headphone wires tangled around it and thats what caused it to move. would love to go back.
Back to top Go down
lisa

lisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:07 pm

I would like to go to this one if there are any dates up and coming?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:17 pm

I will keep you all posted keep looking on the investigations page.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:19 am

They say that old train stations are great places for paranormal activities.

Can imagine it would be a great place to go investigate.

I have a book that is all about peoples experiences with the paranormal and train stations.

It is accounts of what workers have encountered. Most of them were working in the signal boxes.

Some of the accounts were really spooky.

One man was on duty and saw a man walk along the line towards the signal box and then start to walk up the stairs towards him, but then just disappeared...I'd of disappeared too if I'd of been there on my own and seen that, running like the clappers and leaving a very long brown stain on the floor.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:47 pm

i would like to go again
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Count me in!

You no me, up for anything!
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:22 pm

You can count me and Norm in as well.

Can anyone remember the series Saphire and Steele, when they had to investigate an active spirit at a train station..was a young soldier as I remember..great series.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:55 pm

I remember the theme tune to it. Although maybe my memory fuzzed but i find myself singing it sometimes for no reason. Wasnt it ' Pack all your troubles in your old kit bag'?
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Yes I think your right.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:21 am

wasnt that joanna lumley and some chap with dark curly hair - i remeber sapphire and steel but might be mixing uop the characters - back to rothley i had some very interesting experiences here and would love to go again to see if i get the same.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:31 pm

Hi Jan

I remember that episode of Sapphire & Steele, used to love watching it
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:37 pm

It was Joanna Lummley and David McCullum.

I think the guy with the curly hair was in the avengers, did she appear in that as well.

Hope that another investigation can be done at the train station or even another train station.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:20 pm

thats it the chap with the fair hair was sapphire and steel and yes she was in the avengers - back to rothley when i think back, my very first channeling experience actually happene here.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:04 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: ROTHLEY TRAIN STATION-
Jump to: