APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here

Go down 
+9
flanagan
madmaz
shamrock
crazycow
electrogirl
deni
tots
pogo
lee
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:53 pm

It wasn't sankes you had to worry about when I went, it was children affraid oh yeah and deers popping up out of the braken when you weren't expecting it.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:00 am

at least they dont have cockroaches - they do make me feel yucky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:19 am

Im sure there could be some somewhere. affraid
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:20 pm

just dont stand on them as they carry their eggs on their backs and that would mean that you transport their eggs wherever you go.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:57 pm

I saw a snake when i was there a few weeks ago!
I thought talk of them was just a load of rubbish but when i saw it i just about cacked my pants as it was coming for us!

Thats the only thing that will be spooking me at night there!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:55 pm

we found a very old picture of the house as it was in its day and it is alot lot bigger than whats left.....but very impressive
Back to top Go down
flanagan

flanagan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:24 am

Where is bradgate park?
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:35 pm

I absolutely love Braggie Park.

We get great pleasure in taking our dogs for a walk up there at night time.

I always think that the park is at it's most beautiful when it's covered in snow or frost..but love walking through it when it's raining as it smells great.

You can just walk into the park at night time through the side gates..they are never locked.

Great night time atmosphere walking through it, with four dogs and just a good bright head torch on..highly recommend it.

Did you know that there is a keepers house submerged in the lake ( can't spell resevior ) next to the park. Just the same as the beautiful one in the middle of the park.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
welly

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:56 pm

I think I would be scared going through that park at night. Not so much where it is all open, it would be going through the trees. My imagination would run wild! affraid God only knows what I am going to be like at those I have booked on that are out doors! affraid

I love the place during the day though, been on many walks and had picnics there.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:18 am

Have to say that I enjoyed it at Bradgate...but the mist creeping up to us...was very ' The Fog ' film to say the least.

Night all.

Jan and Norm.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:54 am

I was well surprised at what we got up there and it was very personal and we will definately have to go back.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:21 pm

Have to say that the Father Merrall ( if thats how his name is spelt ) was quite a surprise, especially as that is my maiden name...and not a particually common one.

Perhaps next time we can go to Lady Jane Greys house.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:20 pm

it was great up there last night,
would love to go back.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Really enjoyed Bradgate park!

Like you said Lee it was very personal but in a way thats great coz theres no way in the world you could of known about my friend!
Top marks to you once again Mr Gilbert Wink

Would really really love to go again and spend more time there.

It was me Jan that said Father Merrall and to be honest ive never heard that name before. Its quite an unsual name too!
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Ok, not been on here for a long time, but just wanted to share this with you.

Norm and myself often take our dogs for a walk at night time through Bradgate. It has always been a special place to me and always has a great feeling to it after dark.

We went Sunday night. Everything was white over with a real heavy frost. There were no clouds in the sky and the brightest moon that I have ever seen. In fact it was so bright that Norm made comment about it. The whole place was lit up and although it was 9.00 pm you could see all around you. It was perfect.

Now on the Monday night it was a different kettle of fish.

The clouds covered the moon and there was no frost, so the place was pitch black and felt colder than it did on the Sunday night with all the frost there.

From the minute I walked through the gate into the park I had a really weird feeling about it. Not dread or fear, just slightly uncomfortable.

One of our dogs ( Axel ) started to whinge and didn't stop right throughout the walk. Norm even commented to him about it as he was getting worse as we went along. He didn't try to turn back, which said to me that he was maybe more uncomfortable than it being fear. We know our dogs and if it had of been fear he would of refused to go any further. Just as Diesel did at Evington Hall.

Anyway...we got to the ruins and as we were going past the Chapel area, I got a really strong smell of ' Moth Balls '. It was strong enough for me to taste and to make me stop dead in my tracks.

I asked Norm and our Son Nick if they could smell it, but they said they couldn't smell anything. All the time we were stood there this strong smell was there. I kept getting a real feeling of being watched from the Chapel area, and although I was intrigued by this strong smell I couldn't stop looking at the Chapel.

I told Norm and Nick that I believed that we had got ' Visitors ' with us. I didn't try to speak to anyone/ thing, I just related to Norm and Nick what I was I guess sensing. As we walked away from the ruins the smell of Moth Balls stayed with me for just a few feet and then stopped.

We continued our walk and eventually turned back to go back to the van. When we got to the Chapel area of the ruins again, I couldn't smell anything at all, it had gone. But I then had the most overwhelming feeling of being watched from the Chapel. I told Norm and Nick what I felt. What I didn't say to them was that I heard what sounded like a female voice call something..don't know what..just something, as though calling to someone. I put that down however to the possibility of being youths / walkers in the park somewhere, although we didn't see anyone around there at all, and neither Norm or Nick made any comment of hearing anyone

We carried on walking, Axel still whinging but this time I had a really uncomfortable feeling of being followed, not for far, just beyond the end of the ruin wall, Axel at this point nearly legged me up with his lead trying to get inbetween Norm and myself.

Once we had walked further away from the ruins, Axel was OK again ( still whinged ) and the feeling of being followed or watched had gone.

What I hadn't realised was that I must of been biting my top lip because when we got back to the van ( back car park ) I suddenly tasted blood and quite a lot of it. I told Norm my lip was bleeding, he though maybe it was just split ( like when you get a cold ). I told him that there was no split on my lip. I do have however a graze sort of thing on the inside of it. So I must of been more uncomfortable than I thought.

Can't wait to go again Very Happy

Just wanted to share that with you.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:29 am

sounds cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: BRADGATE PARK-
Jump to: