APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

have you or do you know of anyone that has been here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:22 pm

in the summer i look like a fresian cow! so fit in really well with the fields around here - its my summer disguise affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:04 am

Why are you black and white.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:13 am

when i ve been on holiday my white patches on my skin are far more visible and apparently i mooooooan alot Shocked anyway think about when we can go please.
Back to top Go down
roy

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:21 am

I have been here but never at night i can imagine that it is very haunted it looks it. I might have to give this one a go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:31 pm

I'd love to do this one. Gotta get the outside ones licked. (Im such a wuss when it comes to outdoors!! affraid )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:44 am

Wow. What a place. Such a calming air about it and the sheer size it must have once been is amazing.

Not so thrilled on having to kneel in the soaking wet grass but was still a great night. Poor Muse having to be Mands "leaning post" lol Good job you were though or Mand would have been sprawled all over those rocks lol!

A definate "must do again" Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:23 am

This is brill and a very good night. I felt so spiritual last night and so peacful i think there was alot picked up and the noises that we haerd were good the trek through the huanted woods was a must and would do it again at a future date.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:04 pm

What a great night!

I agree Lee.
The growling in the woods was brill. First time i have ever head anything like that so clear affraid

Didnt feel threatened at all and felt quite happy to be there!

Would love to go again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:01 pm

it was a lovely peaceful place.

i felt really calm here, the woods didnt really bother me either til nat started panicking while she was clingng onto me lol

would like to go back tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:27 pm

Thanks to all the people that took food
Back to top Go down
muse

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:23 pm

I thought you had all the food Lee?? In your hamster cheeks?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angie

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:04 am

what a brilliant night everyone!!!!! growling in the woods was very scary i was petrified affraid lee we bring food to keep u happy cos as it says on your thingy we wouldnt like you if u were hungry!!!! WE CANT LET THAT EVER HAPPEN PEEPS!!!!!!!! FEED LEE!!!!!! pig pig pig would love to go back there!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
muse

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:05 pm

angie wrote:
what a brilliant night everyone!!!!! growling in the woods was very scary i was petrified affraid lee we bring food to keep u happy cos as it says on your thingy we wouldnt like you if u were hungry!!!! WE CANT LET THAT EVER HAPPEN PEEPS!!!!!!!! FEED LEE!!!!!! pig pig pig would love to go back there!!!

As it says on his 'thingy'???? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   

Back to top Go down

have you or do you know of anyone that has been here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: GRACE DIEU-
Jump to: