APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reports of the nursery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

reports of the nursery Empty
PostSubject: reports of the nursery   reports of the nursery Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 pm

Read all the things that happened on our invetsigation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Millstone Day Nursery 27th sept 2008   reports of the nursery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:32 pm

Millstone Day Nursery 27th September 2008.

First of all a big thank you once again to Chris and her staff for letting us investigate here again and hopefully we can go back sometime next year. We started out by doing the walk round a lot of them were surprised just how big this place really is as its over three floors. We opened up in the children’s dining room and this was to be our safe room for the night. As soon as we started a few people felt tightness in our chest.

Downstairs Room One.

We all investigated this room and from the first Nina didn’t like the feel of the room and didn’t want to be in there. Some people started swaying and were felt like they were being pushed forward to the ground. Shadows could be seen walking round and some were standing in the middle of the room. People were being touched and poked, Kyle didn’t like this and even had to move across the room as he could see someone in front of him but they still followed. Another lady had her hair touched and trouser was being pulled. Lee could see a small person in the room with an afro hair cut. We all had the feeling as though there were a lot more people in the room then there was. Mandy was channelled in this room by a priest as she went down on all floors and with palms flat then lifting them up making either a singing or mumbling sound. We couldn’t get any information out of her and when she came back she felt very unsteady on her feet.

Downstairs Classroom, corridor and Games Room.

We split up into three groups and changed round, my group first went into the classroom, Lees on the corridor and Kyle’s in the games room. We had the emf meter altering on demand in this room and my breathing became so bad you could here me wheezing across the room, a bookshelf was creaking and Trace felt there could have been a fire in there which explained why other peoples chest hurt and itchy eyes. We heard a noise on the table next to Clair and she felt an ice cold breeze down one side of her and started to feel funny. I threw a small toy across the room to see if it would be thrown back. Lee’s group saw lights up one of the walls and they all could see shadows behind were they were standing. In the pool room Kyle’s group could feel people breathing around them and one corner of the snooker table was icy cold. We all changed places, My group did the corridor and we could see shadows moving and Clair saw a small shadow walk up next to her and it was very misty in here and once again we questioned whether there once was a fire. Tracy got very agitated here and started to” say we shouldn’t be there, it was the wrong time to be there”. Lee’s group moved into the games room and they had the pool cue slam down onto the snooker table. We moved around for the last time, my group went into the games room, Lee’s group into the first classroom and Kyle’s group on the corridor.Kyles group also saw shadows and they also picked up the fact that it was very misty in there. Lee’s group had a small toy thrown at them from the same direction I had thrown it, was it the same toy, as there wasn’t any when we walked around it looked like it. Finally in the games room we positioned two snooker balls on the table and then called out if anyone could communicate with us by touching us, making a noise or even moving the balls. Tracy was channelled in here screaming at us that we had to get out and get out now, and that we shouldn’t be in there, she was quite upset about it. Clair was also channelled in here as she felt a burning pain in the top part of her arm and she also got very frightened and felt like she couldn’t move. When we put a torch on the balls had been moved with out us hearing and placed the same difference apart on the opposite sides on the table. We decided a break was needed.

Panelled Room.

We all investigated here some sitting on the floor, others on small tables and some of us were standing. I felt the room was straight as all I could do was sway, Nina felt tired and had to lie on the floor and while she was down there she felt someone was lying with her. Chris had something thrown on her head and it scared her so much she got very upset. Pete could see someone walking out side the door, and shadows were seen in the middle of the floor. Tracy had the same feeling that we should get out and Clair felt her arm burning again and as she sat on the floor she started to bang on it impatiently. Kyle and Barney felt there clothes being touched, a piece of Lego was also thrown in there direction. We got Ben to swap places with Pete and Lee put the torch on so he could move his chair. We started laughing over something which was said and something was thrown and when we put the torch back on there was a empty chair placed in the middle of the room which wasn’t there a minute earlier. A couple of names were picked up in here also. We then went for a break.

Games Room 2nd Time.

As so much was happening in here we all went back together, Clair felt she couldn’t go back in so Pete stayed outside in the corridor with here. We arranged the balls again on the table and all sat either on chairs or the floor. Tracy was once again channelled in here screaming the same about getting out and we must get out now. She then hid on the floor. Lee picked up on a child in there and we all felt that there were more people in the room than there was. The door was almost closed but all of us could here it creaking as though someone was trying to come in. Pete and Clair came back in because they could hear a dragging sound down the end of the corridor and they didn’t like it. Lots of people could see shadows walking around in the corridor as though they were looking through the windows at us. We heard the balls clack and when the torch went back on once again the balls were moved. On going back to the safe room Lee was walking through first when we heard him shout out he had seen a figure walking towards him through the glass and he thought it was his own shadow but it came through the closed door and walked straight into him, this certainly freaked him out, and the others standing around him.

First Floor Corridor.

It was very quite on here tonight but a couple of people saw someone looking through a window in one of the doors. Lee’s features changed on here he grew very tall and had a bushy beard and he felt very jovial. Lee also said that Kyle had grown even taller and it looked like to us that they were guards and they were keeping watch. Lee also seen more people standing behind us, like they were wondering what we were doing.

Upstairs Classroom.

Very quiet in here we all sat around either on little chairs or around the room. The one thing that was noticeable in here was peoples features were changing, not all but some. Poor Ben he went from someone with a high forward and beard to an African Caribbean. Barney’s features changed as well as my own which I had gone completely bald much to Lee’s amusement. Pete changed into Elvis and Lizzie turned into something out of doctor who. Kyle looked like big ears as his ears had grown considerably larger. We had quite a laugh in here.

Downstairs Classroom and Games room.

We tried glass divination in here but we couldn’t get much to happen, Lee and myself went for a little walk round and in a room we couldn’t go in this time lee felt very oppressive in here. We moved back into the games room as this was where the most activity had been picked up. The glass moved more in here and it was the little girl Lee had picked up earlier. The door once again came open and made a few of us move. Clair had just said to me she wondered if the panel room was once a brothel, when Steve asked the spirit which had moved to glass, as Clair had felt as though she had paid her money and was waiting very impatiently. The glass confirmed this; we decided to call it a night at this point.

Once again another brilliant night at this location and we are hoping to go back next year. Once again thanks again to the wonderful staff. If I have missed anything out I’m sorry, I’ve tried to remember it the best I can but when we split up I have to rely on others so if anyone wishes to add some be my guest.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of the nursery   reports of the nursery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:28 pm

good report sarah.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: reports of the nursery   reports of the nursery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Great report Sarah, well done, and very well remembered!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: reports of the nursery   reports of the nursery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:07 pm

Fab report Sarah flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: reports of the nursery   reports of the nursery Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:06 am

Thanks folks i try my best lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reports of the nursery   reports of the nursery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reports of the nursery
Page 1 of 1