APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.

Go down 
+26
tracey
squeeky
Secret
andrea3
markt
roy
su
Jane_p
lolli
stella
madmaz
shelmor
Steve
Nina
fran
shamrock
crazycow
wildchild
electrogirl
valerie
tots
nat
pogo
sarah.w
princess
lee
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:13 pm

what can i say i just love this place it was a brill night attic and cellars were very active it was nice to meet mrs jennings again cant wait to go back again thanks to everybody that went for makeing it a good night
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:38 pm

Hi All

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyboby who went to wygston house last night you were all great, also want to say a big thank you to everyone who held my hand especially Val ,and stood next to me when i happened to be on the end of a row lol ( can't stand being on the end lol! )

What a fab night we had here Chris you are so brave to stand on your own whilst things are going on, and sarah i wish i could be as calm as you in the cellars.

There was so much going on last night and I've never been touched so much ( on an investigation Exclamation ) I still have a red mark on my nose where i was touched.
I really really enjoyed it even tho at times it may not have appeared that way lol!

Thought I'd post this here as everyone else has posted here in the proper place.

Claire
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Really enjoyed friday!

Even thought i was cacking myself at one point it was great!

Cant wait to go again. This place just gets better and better!!!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:07 am

Just to let you know im over half way done now with the report and im hoping to have it on by the end of today,i didnt realise how much did happen.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:49 am

A strange night on Friday night but it was good for what went on but last night it was back to normal and it was a brilliant night with lots going on and the group were brilliant as usual and very friendly. I love working with these guys so very like us with a bit of fun in the crowd too.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Well what a difference over the two nights friday was different but we did feel it was more sinsiter than of late and i know we did feel scared in the first cellar more than we usual do,and last nights was brilliant even though the cellars were very quiet compared to what we usual have but the nice group of people who we have worked with before thought they were brilliant,so much information came out that confirms what we know and what we didnt.I want to say a big thank to them for letting us join in with them and i must say that the protection at the begining i will remeber for a long time,hope to see you all again soon.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:50 pm

i would like to thank the group for letting us join in with them, they were a great bunch of people, and we have worked with them before, it was so different from friday night,they came out with a lots of what we have picked up and a lot more it was a fab night thanks again cant wait to go back
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Last night was very strange and i was coming home i thought about more things about the night and alot actually happened so it was a very good night even though it was very different but i do not think everyone let themselves go last night. This was a shame as this is a location that will deliver to the max.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:40 pm

I thought it was fab! The cellars were brill!

Up stairs was really different from other times ive been.
It never fails to please here and theres always something new happening!

Its one place i can investigate again and again!

Thank you to everyone who went (how fab did we all look?) and it was lovely to meet some new people!
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Morning all

Not long been up, was so tired, for some reason it really drained me last night.

The cellars were brilliant, was not as scared as I thought I would but I think that was because there was so many of us and it was Lorna's first time there and she really enjoyed it.

The costumes were great , especially yours Lee, you were very spooky when you got channelled affraid affraid .

Thanks to everyone who came for making it a good night, hope you all enjoyed it and that it did not scare the first timers too much lol! lol! will expect to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:48 pm

that was another fantastic night.

Next time i'm in the second cellar i'm standing at the other end, that's the second time i've felt annoyed near the bar!!

I love the attic, cant wait to go back!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:18 am

I loved last night yet again very diff no two nights ever the same here both me and Laura loved it. I text Shell today and even though she spent the whole night terrified she loved it too and wants to go back asap. Its def my fav place I was actually very calm last night not my usual feelings here although always love it....cant wait to go back now thanks everyone for brill night we did have alot happen last night and the atmosphere in the building was very odd too and i def think it was the black out curtains that did it. x
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:18 pm

The footsteps in the attic were brill love it bring it on next time we visit.
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:50 pm

Me Bec and Emma really enjoyed Saturday night although Emma does'nt know if she would go again here as it frightened her.......... doe's that sound familar? I said something along those lines after my first time at Wygston and i've now been 3 time's I love it it's my most favorite place to date.
This place is amazing with so much happening and like everyone has said it delivers everytime.
The cellars were great with so many different people being affected, the second cellar was brill although didn't like having the kitchen roll holder thrown at my stomach it didn't half come keen and i hadn't even laughed so don't know what i did to deserve that.
Bec said the cellars frightened her to begin with but after being touched in personal places said she didn't feel like anything would hurt her and totally chilled down there and even said she would stand in there alone Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation OMG

Anyway brill night had by the 3 of us and great company.

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:16 pm

it was so different here sat night not like we usually get but i still enjoyed it, you all looked great in your fancy dress, its still my favourite place.It was nice to see some new people with us that had not been on a ghost vigil before and to dawn back with us again thanks to everybody for making it a great night see you all soon val
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:04 pm

We had the most brill night here last night def the most active I have EVER known and Im actually in shock at the amount we had going on...I can officially say this is the best investigation I have ever done anywhere. I love wygston house anyway but no other place compares to what we had here last night....Thank you to everyone who made it such a great easy going and enjoyable evening.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:25 pm

WOW WOW AND TRIPLE WOW oh what a night i have been here for over three years and this is the best night ever we had here,oh my god those footsteps in the attic and the bouncing floor i have never been so scared in all my life,and what about the door in the 1st celler there is so much to say that had happened bring on the next one this is the BEST PLACE EVER.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:39 pm

WHAT CAN I SAY WHAT A FANTASTIC NIGHT, IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT HERE I WAS REALLY FREAKED OUT, I JUST LOVE THIS PLACE SO MUCH HAPPEND THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR A BRILL NIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Lee

Lil_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:31 am

What a night!!!!!... possibly the best ever ghost watch i have had/will ever have!!!
Back to top Go down
KT
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
KT

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:36 pm

i Loved this place on Friday night!
Who ever i was holding onto in the little cellar thanks! affraid

Lee if you get any spaces for the watch in Jan can you please let me know
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:18 pm

It was such a fantastic night!

I cant believe the door in the cellar and the attic was fab as usual!

It was lovely speaking to mrs Jennings again and i'm glad we got to do our little experiment even tho the 3 of us were scared stiff and i dont like the way that rooms making me feel at the moment!

Roll on our next visit in Jan....cant wait!

Thanx Laura, for booking it for the dreaded friday the 13th!!! x
Back to top Go down
KT
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
KT

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:49 pm

Hi Folks

Wheres the nearest car park thats is open to this location?
The postcode would be great so i could do a route, thanks
X
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:02 pm

this place was awesome last and dont know what i was worried about!!!!...
roll on the next one here
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Seems your fear has transfered to me now Maz. I don't ever want to go back there again after my experiences last night. My neck and shoulders are killing me. Feels like someone has been pushing down on them for a long time.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:38 pm

it was a brilliant night after a slow start cannot wait do it again i just love this place
Back to top Go down
KT
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
KT

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:20 pm

i loved friday night!
Must say i have never felt so drained though after an event like i did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: WYGSTON HOUSE-
Jump to: