APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you recommend the guildhall.

Go down 
+39
Fusecienne
mair
lord
barney
muse
bookworm
roy
mouse
doobreath
stella
wildchild
ian3
choccy
lolli
vonnie
mizzmash
jan
garygadget
The Mystifier
barry2
shelmor
electrogirl
fran
Nina
crazycow
shamrock
madmaz
grace
valerie
tomtom
judge
tots
yoyo
nat
sarah.w
pogo
karina
Mandifestation
lee
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:41 pm

Its better when you have a nice group!

Would love to go there again. Think theres soooo much more to come from here pale
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:43 pm

its really interesting as you never know if you get the same things happen, but this group picked up alot on what we have had before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
garygadget

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:04 pm

Yes totally enjoyed last weekend got to look through the video still but what i saw while i looked at it in the breaks is good stuff

Gary
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:02 pm

Sounds like it was a good night.

Norm was one of the roofers that re- roofed the Guildhall some years back.

Although a sceptic, when he was working on the Guildhall he did say that there was a strange feeling to the place and that was in daylight, so I can only guess what it must feel like at nightime.

Isn't the Guildhall where the cannabalistic Black Annis was imprisioned?

Jan.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:05 pm

hi kelly and gary glad you got some good stuff on your video camera it was agood night thankyou for letting us join in with you hope to see you again
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:12 pm

hi jan you will need to ask lee about that name we get so many different things and names comeing out on the investigations they are never the same as for day time there is still an un easy feelingval
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:38 pm

I am unsure about that one Jan but i will check it out.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:10 pm

I think it goes along the lines of she was supposidly accused and found guilty of killing and eating her victims ( children ).

I can't remember the full story but I'm sure it was something like that.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:11 pm

yes i know the story but i do not know if she was held at the Guildhall

If i am not right i am sure she was around before the cells were built.

But i could be wrong as i am unsure of what year she was around.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:39 pm

Oh right, thought for some reason she was held there. She did have her trial there though didn't she ?.

Jan
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:32 pm

what an interesting character.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:09 pm

I went down the Guildhall today to get tickets for a ghost night...but it wasnt open to the public. I would ring but my phone is a bit naf for calls.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:19 pm

you need to get intouch with lee to find out the times the guilodhall is open
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:39 am

I was brought up on the legend of Black Annis and the story terrifies me, and yet also entralls me. Even now when i walk under Ruperts Gateway i do so at speed. I also live near to where her cave was in Danehill.

One story goes that she predicted the death of Richard III saying that on the way back from the Battle of Bosworth to Leicester he would bang his head on the bridge where he had orginally banged his leg. Apparently the predication came true, as having died at the Battle he returned to Leicester slung over his horse and banged his head on the same bridge.

Strange.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:44 am

Also have been meaning to tell, recently when visiting the Guildhall with Jack to take part in summer activities/puppet shows etc, we were sat in the Great Hall facing the stage and i could see directly into the Mayors Parlour. Now i'm not sure if the voice in my head was mine or not but i was being told 'you are being played it doesnt really happen, its all a show, look at the ceiling' over and over and over again!!

I firmly believe this was nothing to do with the puppet show.

Later i went and looked at the ceiling and didnt notice anything unusual but was compelled to go into the room and was drawn to ironwork circle next to the light.

Lee, whats your take on this???
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:47 pm

oooooooo how exciting
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:18 pm

But Dawn is that exciting or have i lost the plot Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:16 pm

its exciting as you are becoming more open and are following your heart not your head Cool
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:33 pm

Arr thanks Dawn thats really niceto hear. thank you I love you
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:39 am

No you havent lost the plot YET it is just you are becoming more aware of things that re around you. Like i said it does take some time to build up but the more that happenes the easier it becomes.

DO NOT WORRY YOU ARE NOT GOING MAD

It is just a way of life and you are realizing that there is more to this world than what we take for granted.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:49 am

Since i met you all ive been more awear of things going on around me and not just the time the bus goes by my house!
I actually take a few minutes to think about things and listen to myself.

I always go with the first thing that comes into my head or the first thing i feel i need to do and believe me it works and it has really helped me out in the last few months.

Theres more to life than meets the eye Suspect
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:05 am

I am glad to hear that. You see your tuition is starting to pay off.

Some people it takes months but others it only takes a few weeks.

just keep swimming as Dora says in Nemo,it will all work out in the end. lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:10 pm

If you are going tomorrow night i will see you there.

Looking forward to it as it is the first for the ghost season.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH come out to play.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:55 pm

thanks for that Lee, feel much better for that.

wish i was coming on the investigation, but have no ticket, or babysitter. but hope you all have a great night.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:24 am

Brill night last night at the guildhall and a nice set of people who made it all the more special.A public one but very active.

All of you regulars missed a treat.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:34 am

Rub it in why dont you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:39 pm

Me and Andrew really enjoyed last night. I felt worried and jumpy in the library though, and i really was glad to get out of there.
The table tipping was extra good this time,much stronger than the first time i went here.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:14 pm

And looking through andrews photos,he seems to of caught the reflection of a very eerie face in the mirror ..it keeps giving me goosebumps
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:51 am

If you can will you be able to send me the image on your pc or let me see the photo.

Sounds good .

I have got another ghost watch here this friday.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:38 am

I did send you an email the other day,but it was from my phone so maybe it didnt work for some reason. Its quite strange
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you recommend the guildhall.
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next