APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:52 pm

Have your say.

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Pl3

Last edited by lee on Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:25 pm

This is another place that I would like to visit. A friend of mine did an evening "walk" here a couple of years ago (she doesnt believe in 'ghosts') yet even she said it was a very ominous place. Just looking at a picture of it sends chills up my spine.
Back to top Go down
KT
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
KT

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:40 pm

I've been twice, the first time was on a short ghost walk, the most exciting thing that happened here was that someone saw a shadow cross the doorway in the ramp room. We did here some footsteps comming from up above use as one point, but we where told later that some school kids where having a sleep over!

The second time i was on a all night ghost hunt.

If the chance ever came up to go again i would go! The last thing i heard was that they were in the process to see if they could get permission to talk groups into the other mills and the forest, but since that night i haven't heard any more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: PLEASLEY VALE MILLS-
Jump to: