APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Various Musical Taste

Go down 
+24
beefy-beercan
lizzie
mouse
gorgina
wildchild
princess
roy
Fusecienne
Steve
The Mystifier
madmaz
fran
steven/carol
shelmor
valerie
crazycow
shamrock
tots
electrogirl
Claire101
karina
lee
pogo
sarah.w
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
steven/carol

steven/carol

Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:38 pm

Hi Shelmor and Val

We saw Kaiser Chiefs at Nottingham Arena.

It was a really good night and Ricky,the singer,was very energetic!

Steve
Back to top Go down
barney

barney

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:53 pm

Its not a bad venue for gigs is it Steve and Carol.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:58 am

yes how is it as ive seen them setting up the stage and lighting rig before when i have been ice skating, what is the sound like? you get some quite big acts there dont you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:01 am

Bet it was great. And easy enough to get to aswell...my mum is going there soon to see il divo
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:23 pm

i just love il divo i had the dvd from kyle and the cd from adam its brill
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:56 pm

the charlatans are going to be at the summer sundae this year, trying to persuade simon to go down as they are brill.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:01 pm

The charlatans were brilliant when i saw them at de montfort hall a couple years ago,so good! definately want to see them again.
Back to top Go down
steven/carol

steven/carol

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Yeah Nottingham Arena is a very good venue and the sound there is good too. I've been there a few times, including watching the Nottingham Panthers a a few years ago.

It's quite handy for us because of where we live and there is plenty of parking within a short walk of the Arena.

I hope that Muse will play there again because I had some tickets a couple of years ago but no-one wanted to go with me and I didn't want to go alone so I sold them.

Steve
Back to top Go down
sonya

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:02 pm

I need to see Michael jackson this time around I dont care how much it costs just need to see him live.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:47 pm

My mum and aunty went to see il divo on wednesday. They absolutely loved it.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:29 am

Have put post in Rock Music...but this is the other side of my liking of music...The Blue Danube Waltz...infact just about any waltz.

This reminds me of growing up at my grandma's...she didn't have a tv and so the only treat that we had was when she put the radio on...she would only put it on for certain programs..Archers...Dick Barton Special Agent...and that kind of thing..Desert Island Discs..and once the program had finished the radio would be turned off again...and it was more than your life was worth to switch it on at any other time.

I didn't get to hear pop music...so grew up listening to waltz's and stuff..hence my liking for them.

This one has always been my favorite one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTqlLKBKFhg

Jan.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:45 pm

sonya wrote:
I need to see Michael jackson this time around I dont care how much it costs just need to see him live.

we've managed to get tickets for his second show, have mixed feelings about him, but have been informed that Fall Out Boy are supporting him that particular night, and thats the real reason for me going.

GOD I LOVE FALL OUT BOY (ESPECIALLY PETE) lol! lol! lol!

am also going to see PINK in May and really looking forward to that flower
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:55 pm

sarah kelly and val are going to see the saturdays at demontfort hall
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:47 pm

I didnt know they were playing at De Mont, they should be really good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:11 pm

Hi all as gutted as Iam about not coming to belgrave on friday i do have something to look forward too Im off to nottingham to see James Morrison. I have seen him b4 at demonfort hall and was amazing and bonus is Laura got the tickets for xmas so Im going for free. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various Musical Taste   Various Musical Taste - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Various Musical Taste
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12