APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which are your best books?

Go down 
+26
steven/carol
mouse
funnylunch
Steve
KT
roy
Fusecienne
madmaz
Nina
shelmor
Bex
fran
electrogirl
shamrock
crazycow
dawn
jeff
princess
tomtom
lisa
tots
lee
Claire101
pogo
Mandifestation
sarah.w
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Which are your best books? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:23 pm

going to try and do some reading this week, take advantage of the fact the gp has signed me off work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:48 pm

what happened to all the house work and cleaning and redecorating and spring cleaning that lee worked out for you dawn......now you arent having the op you can do it in no time at all Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

only joking dawn you have a good rest and hurry up and finish "dear fatty" so i can borrow xxx
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:10 pm

will do! supposed to be on bed rest.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:05 am

My favoriteset book is Stupid phrases used by people in everyday life.

This is where i get all my words from on the chat page.

By chase Ranningford.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:17 pm

think i need to have a look at that.
Back to top Go down
steven/carol

steven/carol

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:16 pm

We're glad you told us that Lee because we've been trying to find them in the dictionary Embarassed lol!
Back to top Go down
wildchild

wildchild

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Im reading all about vampires at the moment called encounters with the undead by David J Skal.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:40 pm

been reading 'The suspicions of Mr Whicher' a true murder story set in the 1860's, colin fry was a light read, Engelby by sebastian Faulks, took ages to get into it but it was enjoyable and have just started reading the first book of a set of three called the 'medieval murderers' a mix of history and fiction, quite good so far!
Back to top Go down
bookworm

bookworm

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Im reading Down with the gutter slugs at the moment which is about going into rehab and coming out a different person. Because of the job I do it is important for me to see reality in the flesh.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:39 pm

The book im inot at the moment is I Remember Dying by Paul Roland.

True stories of people who return from heaven.

Colin Wilson wrote this.

If I had to recommend one single work on the paranormal to someone who knew nothing about it, this is the book i would choose.

You will never fear death or the loss of a loved one again once you have read the exhilerating accounts of those that have returned from Heaven.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Im trying to read (coz my daughter threw it in my bath and its having to dry out) katy price first novel which i was very unsure of but it is a real good girlie book called" Angel" its about a young woman who becomes a model who suffers a drug addiction and struggles with fame really good well worth a read.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:38 pm

i've got both of her's but not read them yet, i'll look forward to reading it now.
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:17 am

Cannibals: killers who eat there victims and death row inmates are quite good books ive got at home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:18 pm

pogo wrote:
been reading 'The suspicions of Mr Whicher' a true murder story set in the 1860's, colin fry was a light read, Engelby by sebastian Faulks, took ages to get into it but it was enjoyable and have just started reading the first book of a set of three called the 'medieval murderers' a mix of history and fiction, quite good so far!

Dawn, the set of three 'medieval murderers' are they the ones set in Tudor times? Is one of them 'Dissolution' (or something similar)??
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:34 pm

I'm reading a book by Sylvia Browne at the moment called Psychic Children, and what i have read so far makes interesting reading and also some of the things Zach comes out with is put into a context, will let you all know more when i have finished reading it.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:05 pm

cassandra burrows(i think thats her name) the psychic power of children is interesting.

i love true crime books, well honestly i love all books!!!!!! and am still in shock that i went to borders last week and did not buy a single thing for me!!!

the books you are on about fran are different but they sound like a good read.

one of my fave kids books at the mo is 'why is snot green?' the first of a range of books that are all science facts that kids will love and written in a way they will understand and enjoy. iread it to my class last year and loads of them went out and bought it... soooo cool!!!!
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:11 pm

I finished reading Twilight at the weekend. Very good read, was reading it at every available opportunity. am off to get the second book later.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:16 pm

i'm reading the truth about ruby valentine at the moment, it's very good so far.
one of those books that you cant put down.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:19 pm

am trying to finish Angels & Demons as am going to see the film in the next couple of weeks
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:56 pm

Hello all, Fran gave me twilight to read on my hols as she said it was a good read and she was so right i could not put the book down and when i had finished i had to go and buy the second book New Moon which i have also nearly finished luckily i will need a couple of books for germany this week and the airport has a book shop so i will be getting the next installment then!!!!...

Would recommend to anyone.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:44 pm

have now finished reading, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn............ just what am i to read now?????

Highly recommend these books, i still cannot get Edward & Bella out of my mind, its almost like they are now part of my family I love you
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:58 pm

I am reading David Wells Complete Guide to Developing your Psychic Skills. it is really good and well worth the £8.00 that it costs it gives you a few good techniques for you to practice on.
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:13 am

i am currently reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which is the final book and i think its the best one yet! each book has more story than in the movies but i still think the films are good in there own way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which are your best books?   Which are your best books? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which are your best books?
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: General :: BOOKS-
Jump to: