APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reports of this location.

Go down 
+3
Nina
crazycow
lee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

reports of this location. Empty
PostSubject: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:24 am

Read all that happened on our investigation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Room 214

Lees room.

5am- 8am.

After the nights entertainment we all decided it was time to rest we settled into the beds and i heard someone say have you had enough thinking that it was either outside or in the next room i put it out of my head until i have found out that the windows were shut and no-one in the next room had said it. Also in the morning i was eating a pork pie and i threw some of it away and again i heard a voice saying i should not thrw good food away it was a mans voice i thought that it was David but when i turned around he was in the bathroom so could not have said it.
Through the night or should i say early next morning i heard two bangs outside the door which woke me up it was as if some one had jumped down the two steps ouside our room. I said that this would happen and many other guests heard it too.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:47 am

Station Hotel-Dudley Room 213 Nat, Vix and Holly’s Room.

I and two of my fellow investigators had the great pleasure of staying in the very haunted 213. This is the room next door to the infamous 214.

This is a short report of the phenomena we experienced within this fantastic room.

We entered the large triple room and took a moment to get to grips with our surroundings the room consisted of a large double bed and a single bed along with a small eerie bathroom and to the far end of the room a dressing table with a small chair in the corner.

I in particular had a bad feeling about the bathroom in room 213 and got the sense of something not quite right with it. Vix added that she got the feeling that someone had killed themselves in the bath room possibly a hanging but this cannot be proven.

While sitting in the room we all took turns to stand by the window and it seemed to make us all feel a little woozy.

When needing to go toilet Maxine tried to open the door but the door would not open she pushed hard on the door and nothing happened so Vix went to help and the door just swung open with no problem at all.

Some photos where taken and orbs were picked up above the bathroom door and the curtains. We also had a tap on what sounded like the bin in the room as the plastic bag inside rattled.

We then went to join the rest of the group to begin our investigation.

Vigil in our room:

After the vigils held within the hotel we decided to split and investigate our rooms. I had my video camera and no sooner had I turned it on and asked out we got several orbs shoot through middle of the room.

Vix then sat in the chair and 3 orbs appeared to dance around her and then disappear, Vix became very quiet and then felt drawn to the bathroom area.

Emma mentioned that she felt the name Annabelle was relevant and this surprised me as I had mentioned this on the investigation earlier on that evening to Maxine but we were alone at the time.

The camera proved to be a great help in the room as the amount of orbs we caught are breath taking each taking different shapes and some appear to flash.

Lee left the room along with David and asked for us to ask out for things to take place in his room next door 214.

I called out to ask for things to happen and a large bang was heard in our room from the wardrobe.

Both Vix and Angie returned from the bathroom having heard some tapping and positioned themselves in different areas of the room.

Vix became very quiet again and this time seemed to be channelled and burst into tears. When I asked her name she wouldn’t tell me just sobbed for a few minutes then she returned back to normal and the spirit seemed to leave her.

After about 10 minutes Lee and David returned and said they hadn’t felt anything in there room despite my calling out.

When Lee returned he too sat in the chair and became very drained and felt as though he could quite easily have fell into a deep sleep. We checked Vix bag as this contained her dagger which had earlier been used as a trigger object and the bag had appeared to have been opened a few inches.

On that note with a camera full of activity we decided to close down and return to our own rooms to get some well deserved rest.

Despite being closed down the spirits in our room were not ready to rest.

Holly didn’t seem too bothered by the disturbance within our room as she immediately fell asleep leaving my self and Vix awake in the room.

We were just discussing the night’s events when two knocks on our bathroom door that startled us.

We did eventually fall sleep but I was woken up by Vix who began talking in her sleep she actually shot up startled herself and asked me what she had said but I hadn’t caught a word other than “Mama”.

Then roughly an hour later we both woke as our bed seemed to be shaking slightly and two loud bangs were heard along with a dragging sound outside our bedroom on the corridor.

This event then occurred again half hour later waking us again.

Holly woke up completely unaware of the events both me and Vix had witnessed and actually a little disappointed as she said she is usually a very light sleeper.

We won’t forget our stay in room 213 in a hurry it was a fantastic experience
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Here is mine and Mazs part of the report for Station Hotel:

We had Room 212.

When we went up to our room we decided to take photos in dark to see if we could catch anything. I called out to see if there were any spirits were in the room. We heard 2 knocks which sounded like they had been done on the drawers or the wardrobe. It didn't sound like it came from outside our room. No one else was in the corridor outside our room. Maz took a photo and there was a small orange light that appeared near the bottom of the photo. On leaving our room Maz heard shuffling feet on our room floor and coming towards the door.

Before we started the vigils we took photos around the hotel. I have picked up on what looks like an orb at the top of the stairs.

On the first vigil- in the ballroom, Lee said that there were some people that needed more protection than others and Maz and myself was 2 of them. We were a bit worried about this! We opened up and I felt like I could not keep my balance. I didn't feel drunk, I just felt like I was being pulled about. It was quite strange. This continued to happen all the time whilst I was in there. It was also strange as I like to do the glass divination and table tipping but didn't feel like it. I felt relly odd.
On watching glass divination, Dawn was asking her friend Duncan who needed protection. The glass moved to Dawn and myself. Also previously they had gone through each room asking which ones needed protection the most. Dawn said that when they asked about 212 the glass went crazy! A spirit called George was also said to be standing next to me.

I also heard what was like glasses clinking together. This was not long before we left the room. I checked and there was no one behind the bar nor was there a member of staff near by that was collecting glasses. We left the room and I felt normal again.

We went into the cellars and down a tunnel with Lee. Lee stopped and said that there was a man at the end of the tunnel. I could see the shadow of a man moving and crouching down. That was really exciting but also very scary!
We went into another cellar and brought in the trigger object which was a dagger. We did a seance with this in the room and also a table in the middle of the circle. The table moved in response to questions. I felt my necklace be touched and also felt cold on my back and around my legs.

After closing down at 5am we went back to our room and tried to get some sleep. We had not long got into bed and the bed shook. We were both quite still and relaxed so this was a surprise. Also I thought someone was staring at us from the bottom of the bed. We heard the floorboard creeking and also footsteps outside the room. I could not hear any doors olong our corridor open or close whilst the footsteps were heard. Then after a while I heard a very loud bang outside in our corridor. It sounded like the corridor doors banging. It was a really loud bang as if someone was really forcing it shut. This made me jump. After that we did not hear anything.

We had a really good night and enjoyed it alot. We would definetly go back there again
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:08 pm

This is the report of what happened at the table in the Ouija board room

The group consisted of Helen, Marion, Dawn, Max, Angie, Vix & Emma J.

We all stood around the table which had been placed in the middle of the room so we could try glass divination, we all rested our fingers lightly on the glass which started moving straight away.
The glass told us that a male spirit was with us, we asked if he had worked at the hotel to which the glass stayed still, this told us that that the spirit meant no.
We then asked whether he was a guest who stayed at the hotel again the answer was no.
At this point Dawn felt that she knew who it was that was communicating with us so she asked if it was someone famous, the glass said yes so she asked if it was a gentleman called Duncan Edwards, the glass responded by going straight to her.
The rest of the group hadn’t heard of Duncan so we asked who he was, Dawn told us that he was a 21 yr old Manchester United player who had died in the Munich air disaster and had been her dad’s best friend.
After the shock of discovering that we were talking to a famous football player, we asked Duncan whether he was there to protect any of us and if so how many? He replied with yes and that there was 3 of us, we then asked who? The glass went to Dawn first then Max and lastly Vix, we asked if there was anyone else and the glass went to Marion then Helen.
Dawn asked if she was in danger that night and whether she should go home or stay with the group in the hotel for the night, she was told that yes she was in danger (because of what she already knew) but she could go home as long as it was in a car.
So that we could check that we were actually speaking to Duncan, Dawn asked how many people were buried in his grave, the glass moved 3 times towards her, this was also correct as dawn confirmed that as well as himself, his mum and sister was also buried with him, she also asked a personal question regarding her dog, at this point most of the ladies were feeling sad which Duncan confirmed was us feeling his emotions, he did carry on to say that he was with his family and was now at peace.
Vix moved away from the table and went to stand by the bar but as soon as she did so the glass went to where she had just been standing, so we called her back as she needed to stay at the table for protection.
Hollie noticed that Trace was standing in front of the stage with her head bowed, she wanted to go over and ask if she was ok, but Emma P who had now joined us and was standing behind Dawn advised her not to as she was feeling agitated, Hollie also noticed not long after that trace had moved closer to us and was sitting backwards on a chair staring at Dawn.
The other group came over to us so that we could swap tables, just before we left Duncan told us that he would stay with us throughout the night, so we said goodbye and changed over.

Table 2- table tipping.
We gathered around the 2nd table, where we attempted table tipping.
Resting our fingers lightly on top of the table, we could feel the table vibrating slightly.
Max asked if any spirits were with us and if so to tap once on the table for a sign of yes, even before she had finished the sentence there was a tap underneath the table,
We asked a couple more questions which also received taps for yes, the table was also moved slightly even though everybody said they hadn’t touched it.
We then decided to try joining hands and performing a séance, all of a sudden Emma J started laughing, thinking that she had been channelled we asked her who she was,
“I’m me” we asked who “me” was but the only reply we got was that we knew who she was and that we had been asking her all night.
When vix then spoke to her Emma started pointing at her and leaning forward and told her how funny she was, then she added that all of us were hilarious, Max asked her who was the funniest person after vix, Emma looked round at everybody laughed and repeated that we were all funny.
Emma sat back then leaned forward again her neck was tilted to the left and her eyes had gone black and glazed, she was looking straight at the other group who were using the glass.
The group from the other table had finished so they called us over so we could move on we brought Emma back and left the table.

Ouija board.

After the ballroom we headed down to the cellar.
Stella, Maz, Trace, Emma P , Helen, Max, Emma J and Dawn went into the first room where a Ouija board was set up in the middle of the room while the others investigated a different part of the cellar,
Stella, Maz, trace Helen and Marian sat at the side of the room while the rest sat around the table.
We called out and asked if there was any spirits with us, the glass moved but didn’t seem to be able to go to the yes sign, we then asked if the spirit could spell out it’s name for us, again the glass moved but only slightly, Dawn suggested that maybe it couldn’t spell so Max asked it if knew what no’s were, she then asked the spirit to show us the no 1 then the no 9 which it did, the spirit then said goodbye.
The next spirit to come through to us was a little girl Catherine, when we asked her to spell out her name she spelt it as Cath, we asked how old she was and she told us that she 7, we also asked Catherine if she had anyone else with her , she took the glass to A & E, we asked who they were, and she told us that they were two little boys called Edward & Archie, we asked how they had died and she pointed to the B, a couple of the people thought of Bronchitis which Cath said was correct.
Catherine left us and a new spirit came through by the name of Beth, her name was actually Elisabeth but she told us that she was named after her mother so people knew her as Beth, we found out that her fathers name was Thomas.
Through questioning Beth told us that she had been killed by George the owner of the hotel at the time, he had done so because she was carrying his child and had threatened to tell his wife, we asked Beth how she was murdered and she replied by taking the glass to A, straight away the group said asphyxiation (strangulation), Beth’s mother knew that George had committed the murder but was not able to prove it, Beth was also 7 months pregnant at the time.
The second group came back into the room, and asked what information we had picked up, while telling them Emma j said that her bra had been undone, on inspection she found that it had.
The other group decided to carry on investigating the rest of the cellar taking Trace, Helen & Marion with them while the rest of us carried on with the board.
Max felt a chill down her back so she asked Beth if anybody was standing behind her, Beth took the glass to the letter z, Dawn said that Zackary Merton was behind her, who had built the Zackary Merton hospital, max asked why he was there and did she remind him of his wife, to which the answer was yes.
At around the same time Stella felt a presence behind her she felt as if it was Beth, and that she reminded Beth of her mother, Beth answered yes to both questions.
We heard some of the ladies scream from the other group while they were in the corridor so we asked if it was George who had scared them, the man himself came through to tell us that he had, we asked how and he went to the letter c, we thought that he meant chased but all was to be come clear…. George found it very funny that he had scared the other group, not long after they came back into the room.
earlier on in the evening Hollie had received a cut on her finger that had mysteriously appeared, while she was in the room George told us that he had in fact caused the injury.
Beth was also still with and at one point needed to answer a question that needed a no answer, however she wouldn’t go to that side as Lee was standing near the no symbol, we asked Lee to move but she was still hesitant ant so we asked Gavin to move as well as he was also sitting on that side, only then would Beth gave us the answer she needed.
The 2nd group left the room again to explore another room, earlier on in the evening we’d asked how many spirits were in the room with us, the answer came back as 7 but after the group had left the second time there were 9.
George decided that it was his turn to talk, he told us that he had around 6 mistresses had impregnated them all and then killed them, he also had a problem with women as they had mocked him while he was alive, he went on to say that his wife had been older than him and that he had only married him for her money.
George mentioned the dagger to us by going to the letter D which strangely enough was near where Maz was sitting holding it, he told us that he’d cut the victims up into pieces and had buried them across the road from the hotel where their remains could still be found today, fortunately for George he was never tried for his murders.
Emma J and Max felt chills on their backs so asked again if anyone was behind them, Beth was behind Max protecting the group as George was behind Emma, he had taken a shine to her as she reminded him of one of his mistresses, we asked how old she was the reply came back as 19 (the same age of Emma) and that she was 5 months pregnant. (Emma had asked earlier in the evening whether George though she was pregnant.)
Time was running out so Dawn asked if George wanted to harm anybody and why? He went straight to dawn as she already knew about Beth, he also wanted Dawn and Lee to be in the same room as each other, so he could channel Lee and possibly try to harm Beth
Finally George went to the letters H& J, so dawn asked if they were the right letters of the person he wanted to harm, George then went straight to the letter L, we double checked that he meant Lee then said goodbye for the night
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:40 pm

Wow!

Sounds like an amazing place!

Fantastic reports!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:41 am

Station Hotel, Dudley. 12th September 2009.

We arrived at the hotel and booked into our rooms. Many of us were on the second floor, which we were told was "haunted". The hotel is very big and as we settled down, having drinks and food, a few of us went for walks around different areas to "get the feel for the place".

Small groups of us went into the ballroom, one group had had someones arm pulled, another one had a member of the group feeling very emotional when on the stage,quite a few people had lower back pain and other people heard noises in the far right corner. Later investigation made us think that maybe these noises may have been coming from a room on the floor above, although movement had also been seen in the shadows of the same corner.

Ballroom

We started the investigation by going into the ballroom as a group, and opened up in the centre of the room. As Lee was coming to the end of the usual opening up speach, he continued on by saying he had been told that a few people would need extra protection tonight and then proceeded to provide it. As we ended he pointed to two people standing together across from him on his right and two people just slightly to his right and said " George doesnt like you two... and you two. He doesnt want you in this building!" After this was said Lee announced that he was "ok, fine now".
We spread out around the room, and Dawn pointed out certain areas which would be good places to stand. Some stood at the bar, others drifted across the whole of the room, not leaving any area spare.

There was a table moved to the centre of the room to use for glass divination, and a few people stood around it, it started to move. Another table was used to the left of the stage for table tipping. Soon enough there was hysterical laughter coming from the table by the stage.

One of the girls at the bar had the feeling of having her arm pulled, and as she moved to the centre of the dance floor it subsided, so she returned to the bar, where the same thing happened. She was also feeling very very warm down one side, whilst being very cool on the other.
Another of the girls was feeling slightly agitated to the sounds of laughter and fun, and said she was "not amused" at any of it. The table occupants switched tables and another person at the stage table began to laugh hysterically telling everyone they "are all funny". This continued for some time until a member of the hotel came to tell us the cellars were now available to get to.

We had a short tour of the cellars, then we went for a break so we could gather torches as areas of the cellar did not have any lights.

Cellar

We all entered one of the rooms which had a ouija board on a table in the middle of it, and five or six people sat around it. Unfortunately the table was glass topped, and as the glass started to move, caused the most unpleasant high-pitched screech. Still, it continued to respond to questioning.

A small group had gone off to investigate another area, and when they came back, around six of us went to investigate a very very dark warm corridoor behind a heavy door. We made ourselves comfortable and asked out but there was no response. As it was very warm in here, we decided to find another, more active ( and cooler) area.

After rejoining the group, we discover that the males had gone off to look into the corridoor where the doors for loading the barrels went out to the street. They had encountered a spirit but were feeling threatened so returned to the group.

A few more of us decided to join them for another trip back there, and as we stood, the majority of us could see a shadow moving on the left side of the wall, blocking the bottom of a very small sliver of light coming down where the two doors meet at the top of the stairs. We all walked towards it and it walked towards us, causing us to stop and watch as it came closer. We moved back as we didnt think it was a good idea for Lee to get too close, and Lee shouted out for it to "come a bit closer". We walked forward again, and watched as it too, came forwards towards us. Suddenly it rushed forwards and as we all moved quickly back ( with only a selection of people witnessing its advancement) it did too. Lee decided to walk to the end of the corridoor with the men, and as he got there, he said there were " two of them". The other men walked up and as soon as they had got there, the spirits had gone. We returned to the room where the ouija board was still going on, and discovered that there had been quite alot of information come out.

All but around six of us then went into the room next door where barrells were stored and there was an old conveyor running from the floor above.

Conveyor room

A trigger object had been placed onto a table in this room, and a video camera had been left recording. As we looked at both, the object had not moved and the video camera had switched off. We stood around the room with most of the people standing around the trigger object table (the object had been removed) As we stood in pitch darkness, we could hear faint noises that sounded like the barrells banging, and we could hear the screech of the glass. A few of us were feeling very itchy, and as we were scratching and laughing about it, the table scraped loudly across the stone floor. We turned a torch on and it had moved at least a foot across the room. we turned torches off and listened again. Again we were scratching and laughing, and again the table moved. This was fascinating ( and made us all jump in the dark) so we decided to all get around the table and hold hands. We got response when, for a thrid time, we were scratching and laughing. The table moved so we put a torch on to see where it had moved to. It hadnt. It was in exactly the same spot. A few of us tried to move the table but it was heavier than we realised, and, as we turned the torch off, we began to laugh at something, and as we laughed, the table began to rock, sounding as though it was banging in time with out laughing. We checked the table, wondering if it was on unsteady floor to make it rock, and it was totally solid. Not even the tiniest of rocking could be made any side of the table as it was totally level with the floor. The rest of the group came in to join us ( bar two) and as we settled, one of the girls got very upset saying her stomach hurt really badly and she felt very sick. She felt as though she had to leave the group and was escorted to the two members not attending.
Dawn was able to communicate with the spirit, which we discovered to be that of George, and, as established before, he did not like Dawn and after talking to him and getting response through movement of the table, his last communication was to forcefully move the table towards Dawn, with the corner of the table stopping centimetres away from Dawns stomach. We left the cellar to go for a break.

Lees room.

We all made ourselves comfortable around the room and Trace sat in the chair by the window. Sarah sat on the floor directly in front of her, and almost immediately people said that Trace looked exceptionally fat, with a bald head. Trace said she felt fat and bloated, with a big bulbous nose, and was feeling very warm. Dawn said that she got "heart attack" from the energy of the male. Trace asked Sarah "are you scared?" Sarah felt uneasy and so decided to move. Trace said she felt as though she was after Sarah, and although she has moved, Trace was still aware of where she was.
Trace then said she felt very lady-like and posh, sitting upright in the chair, feeling as though she was wearing a long, ankle-length skirt, and was waiting to be called for something. She was talking very elequently, implying that she was very refined and was very happy to be in front of alot of people performing. She then said it was time for her to leave, and she asked if anyone else would like to sit in the chair. Muse took the seat and sat there for a short while, and then Lee sat in it. He was picking up on an energy ( cant remember the first one, sorry) then all of a sudden, he went quiet, meaning the start of a channelling. He was questioned ( cant remember what was said here either) and it started to have a sinister feel around it. His eyes rolled in his head and looked as though they were glowing. Hi leaned his head back, and we didnt feel comfortable so bought him back around.

Sarah, val and chris' room.

Sarah, val, chris, maz, stella, emma and dawn, all settled in the room to see if we could get anything. We talked about the spirits that were reported to be in the room, and sarah didnt like the corner near the window that she had said she didnt like earlier on in the evening. We had discovered that there was a spirit in the corner, one by the door, plus, one in the chair called "sarahs chair". We found out that the spirit by the window was an american/italian airman called Tony who was staying in the hotel as he was based not far. He had been given an important document to deliver, but, he died on the journey there. Dawn was quite fascinated by this attractive man, and he seemed to take a liking to Sarah, as he was stroking her face. Dawn told us of "Sarah" who was in the room, sitting in the chair, watching 2 children lying sick in the bed. She would go to the bed, tuck them in and tend to them all night. Dawn couldnt communicate with the energy by the door, but did confirm that one was there on a regular basis.

It was great to have the creepy aura of the room cleared by Dawn, and a huge thanks to her for coming in with us.

Overall this is an amazing place and well worth a visit. We didnt cover all areas, so a return visit would definately be welcome.

Apologies if I missed anything, and for leaving sections out as I couldnt remember the whole lot, plus we split into groups.

I would rate this a 9/10 investigation.
For the venue - 10/10
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 am

WOW it sounds like it was a good night, If we do this place again then i would like to go
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:38 pm

Super reports..so much information. Highlights for myself had to be Lee being channelled by Oliver Hardy and being so accurate. Duncan Edwards coming through Smile and witnessing George head towards us in the basement. That was scary but fantastic!! Couldn't believe I saw what I did Smile Our room, 213, was also superb..and lots happened through our patchy sleep. This venue was my favourite ever so far!!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Brilliant reports, Nat, Stella & Trace

Hope my part about the ouija board wasn't too long, but so much information came out,
it was incredible!

Cant wait to go back.
Back to top Go down
welly

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Fab report all! Defo would want to go back there. x
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:56 pm

brill reports everyone....
took me back to the night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reports of this location.
Page 1 of 1