APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:23 am

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
dawndd

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:57 pm

i have spent an investigation at the station hotel what people dont realise its not only those 2 rooms we had activity in the dining rooms cellar and ballroom in particular its a great place for a newbie not to scarey well not for me any way thats why i coming back with you lot lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:03 pm

yes i am the one that is scary.LOL
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:50 pm

One more sleep to go and Bamg we are there.

Looking forward to this one.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:57 pm

Hey Lee. Has anyone been nominated to do the report for station?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:12 pm

TOTS I THINK LOL
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:43 pm

Thanks Sarah lol

I dont mind, as long as I know beforehand. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
welly

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Bring it on!

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:49 pm

What a fantastic night thank you to everybody who went that made it a memorable night,the channelling what can i say Lee and myself was channelled as no other than Laurel and Hardy and god does my head hurt where it was slapped my stomach still hurts with all the laughing,the the table in the cellars oh god did that move all by itself,for anyone who has never been go its a must.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:09 pm

that was a brilliant night,

I will never ever forget that ouiji board....

a definate must do....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:18 pm

oh my god....what a fantastic night......
especially laurel and hardy.......aka Sarah and Lee lol
would def go back.....
and hello dawn nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Well what can i say for a first time investigation it was brilliant and being channelled by Oliver Hardy on his aniversary of the stroke that finsihed his acting career was such an honor and yes i do beleive you should be burried at Forest Lawns with all the rest of the Hollywood Stars.
After we were coming back in the car this morn and gavin and Holly looking on the internet for the information all of the things that we bought out about thes two comediens was true
Total confirmation for ma and i am truely honoured.

Nice to meet you David.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:15 pm

p.s. thank you to my room and bed buddies lol......
and sorry for snoring lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Brilliant night, the chanelling in the ballroom was great, the energy was so enjoyable. Lee and Sarah made
a great double act lol! lol!

Thanks for the lift Maz, would definately do this one again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:58 pm

i really had a brilliant night, laural and hardy were brill, yes sarah you and lee, the activaty with table was allso brill ,in one of the cellars we had a lot going of allso the bedrooms would def go back.it was nice to see you again dawndd we had a great night with you.you are welcome to come with us anytime you picked alot up for us in our bedroom allso chris our room mate all so maz stella tots and emma we all had a good night in our room thanks to everyone for making it a good night
Back to top Go down
Chris
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Did some checking (see entry on chat) Oliver had his first massive stroke on Sept 14th 1955 he died later from a heart attack, he left a wife he was devoted to. and is buried at the Valhalla cemetry in Hollywood. Stad did marry 4 times and did marry one wife twice, and he is buried at Forest lawns. Brill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
muse

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Best place ever investigated. Loved Oliver Hardy and Duncan Edwards coming through..and the whole George/cellar thing was FAB, with table movement and seeing him in the corridor. Loved filming upstairs and the tonne of activity in room 213 ROCKED!! Woohoo..would WEEELLLLLLL do again. Natalie and Hollie were FAB room buds too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:49 pm

I would like to thank everyone not just my room mates as this was a whole investigation and not a buddy buddy convention
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Great night. what a lovely hotel, not at all sinister.

If anyone can help me out with the report that would be fab, as I cant remember half of it!!! The areas I need are :- Ballroom, Lees channelling plus the 2 tables,
Oiuja board ( all of it)
First trip to the passageway
I think thats about it for now.

Any help very much appreciated. Will try my best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:16 pm

As it was a not a buddy convention our room was an open room all night inviteing people in for chats and even to use the toilet i have already thanked everyone for making it a good night it works well when the group gets on an i thought we did maybe i was wrong but hey ho was a good night all the same so once again thanks one and all.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi it was a fantastic night i loved it and no doubt would return in a heart beat. I think some of the things we actually got were amazing Id love to have done a weekend there think there was enough to have kept us going.
Thanx everyone x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dawndd

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:35 pm

hello all i had a fantastic night i got lots of information from you all and lee i was a bigggggggggggggg fan of stan and ollie next time do you mind doing a few sketches for us lol it was great hello to all you lot every room was active i personally enjoyed a message of warning off duncan edwards who was a good pal of my dads dont know why george took a dislike to me lol oh well how rude of him to throw the table at me the table were really good and very imformative i had so much energy when i went home i couldnt sleep which is very rare for me still say we should have done a vidual on the steps oh well next time dont want to do it all in one night i can tell you all now i was very nervous that i would be left out i even had my ipod as back up lol but i have to say you all made me very welcome shame i live so far away i loved tony very handsome guy shame i couldnt keep him lol hope you all come back to dudley or join cepi when we come to leicester oh a nd by the way there was a man in the toilets he was a porter bit of a perv lol see you soon love meeeee xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:48 pm

Hi dawn was great to meet you too glad you enjoyed yourself I have loved both station and dudley castle gotta admit they have been two of the best places we have been I think dudley is a very active place and I cant wait to return.
It was lovely to have someone local to the area to help with some of the information only a true local would know so thanx for that too.
Hope to see you again soon Nat x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:10 am

A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING STATION HOTEL A FANTASTIC NIGHT!!!! BRILLIANT LOCATION BRILLIANT COMPANY!!! CANT WAIT TO GO BACK............ NICE TO MEET YOU DAWN HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!! NICE TO MEET YOU DAVID!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Hi Dawn! Great to meet you, and find out so much information from you. Which toilet? Cos I couldnt go in the one nearest the reception.... tooooo spooky with the lights out lol.
Thanks for coming into Sarahs room for the end vigil, really made the whole room seem less sinister. I swear you and Sarah were just trying to pull Tony Wink lol! Hope to get to meet you again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:21 pm

tots i think they were too....and made everyone go sleep so they could keep him to themselves lol..............
and i think dawndd IS on about the toilets in the entrance near the bar.but dont quote me lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:37 pm

I soooo hope to go here!

Sounds fab!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dawndd

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:35 am

hiya tots it was the ones closest to reception i only weny once all night cos he wa s watching lol i felt like in the old days he was in the mens toilets and he used to pass towels for the men and keep the toilets clean they used to give him tips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:48 am

Oh my goodness.. SOOOOOO glad i opted out of using them lol I would have quite literally cr@!!ed myself!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: STATION HOTEL DUDLEY-
Jump to: