APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here

Go down 
+8
deni
shamrock
electrogirl
crazycow
pogo
tots
sarah.w
lee
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:53 pm

It will be all of you that poop your pants even if you are from the war.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
deni

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:54 pm

After seeing this on MH, Im not sure I would be brave enough for Pendle Hill. Real evil seems to be at work there.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:28 pm

Very Happy I've never seen anything on Pendle Hill but have heard loads and would definately be up for a trip their!! Though i expect i'll be pooping my pants!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:00 pm

i seen the mh here and it was very goood but very scary would love to go here plenty of spare pants though
Back to top Go down
funnylunch

funnylunch

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:38 pm

Ive been wlking around here and what a haunting place it is even in the day time.I cannot imagine how horrible it is at night.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:15 pm

I soooooo cant wait to investigate here! bounce
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:25 pm

I think this one could be pretty awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:49 am

crazycow wrote:
I soooooo cant wait to investigate here! bounce

OH MY GOD!!!! I'm sooooo excited about here to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: PENDLE HILL-
Jump to: