APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reports of this location.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Reports of this location. Empty
PostSubject: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:09 am

Read all the things that happened on our investigation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: FRIDAY 8th August 2009   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Coal House Fort 8th August 2009.

As we sat in what was to be our safe room Maz and myself could hear music and thought it was Leeís mobile but when we looked in his bag it was his iPod that had turned itself on as he had shut it down.
Walk around.
As we were took around the fort in the light we were took up onto the top part of the fort where the guns sat, some still there today and the view was magnificent you can see for miles right across the Thames and in the distance you can see where the other two forts were also to protect the area. During the walk some people felt pains in their legs and Maz was touched. In room 24 Laura was touched on her head. When we went into the latrine I took a photo and in the flash I saw a tall shadow off a man leaning against the urinal. Outside in the quad area the smell of ether was very strong and also the smell of lavender. Lee pick up the name George and he was pointing. Vicís took a photo inside the building and could see something inside as she took it.
On the advice of the staff at the fort they thought it would be best if we split up into two groups, Lee and Nat lead group one and Stella, Val and myself lead group two as we thought it would best as Lee, Val and myself had been there before. So this is my report and the other will be put on later but I will be doing the parts where we were together. It was decided we would investigate the opposite sides of the fort then swap over and each group had at least one member of staff. For those who havenít been there are over 400metres of underground tunnels which lead off into hundreds of rooms and this is pitch black all the time and due to the amount of rain they had all week some of the rooms had to be pumped out and the floors were left wet and muddy, its one place where you all have to stay together as its very easy to get lost.
ROOM 26.
This is where group two started out, we all stood around the room near the wall and I was asked to call out, Vicís was asked to stand in one spot in the room and where me and Clair was standing I started to sway in a very strange way then Clair started too, I at this point felt very drunk and happy and started to laugh when people spoke and Clair also felt happy but Vic and some of the others felt very angry, Simon out staff member started to laugh as he said he felt the same. I still felt very weird. We decided to swap around the room; Clair and I still felt the same. We decided to try standing in a circle holding hands and we took it in turns to call out, we had a name come out either Fred or Alfred so would be interested if this was confirmed in the history. Maz was touched twice at this point making her call out for them to stop. Vicís was almost channelled in here but managed to stay with us and we could here noise like a crackling and also we all heard someone walking around the room and outside. We did lose one lady who had to leave at this point; also we had a strong smell of tobacco smoke. We decided to changed rooms and as we walked out my legs gave way it was very hard to walk and when i got to the door I had a very strong sense of nausea.
ROOM 24.
This room felt very different to the last, I had my hair pulled sharply and most people had tickling on their necks. I felt I had to stand near the door with my back to it and Clair stood next to me. We had very strange feelings in our bodies down the both sides where we were touching. We stood around we could hear movement once again out in the corridor and when we put the torch on we saw that Vicís and walked into the middle of the room without us hearing her and without her realising she was doing it. I felt I was in the wrong and had t keep my head bowed down and that I couldnít look at anyone. It felt like I was the wrong sex to be in that room and that I shouldnít be looking. we decided to move out onto the corridor as that was where we heard the walking, A couple of people looked down one end and could see a white light which we know wasnít there and also a shadow of a tall person walk down towards us to stand behind Vicís then to stand next to me and my right side went freezing. Val and Stella both had their jeans pulled and something leant on my bottom half of my jeans. Two more names came out Archibald or Archie and William. I could smell smoking again but as we know it wouldnít have been allowed down there. We all felt changes in temperatures as it kept going very cold and a lot of us had back ache. We went for a break then swapped rooms.

ROOM 8.
This was a room with benches around the outside, it was pitch black in here and we couldnít see anything.Vicís, Max and Emma sat one side and Simon sat on his own along the back wall and the rest of us sat along the over wall, We started to call out and Vicís seem to drift off and we couldnít get many answers out of her, We could hear groaning then we heard a banging sound at this point we put a light on and she was sitting on all fours on the floor banging her hand on the floor but it was bent backwards I asked who she was and she said her name was James, she said she was in pain and that it hurts, she also said that Edward was walking outside, and we all could hear movements in the corridor, as she got more emotional we decided to bring her back. I decided to swap sides with Vicís and I sat in the same spot as her. As she was in my place she said he felt like she should be singing so we asked her what we should be singing and she started singing Glory Glory Halleluiah, and every one joined in except me as, when the first line came out I turned to ice felt so ill I had to ask to move away from the door, it felt like we were waiting to be called out somewhere. Next she started singing God Save our Gracious King, thatís when the goose bumps started. After a couple of verses Emma screamed at the top of her voice shut up donít sing that she was gripping very hard onto Maxís arm and wouldnít look up, what was she scared of was it like me if you go out that door you may never come back. We also could see lights in the door way and we all heard a door banging which was very strange as there is no doors down there and right at the end we all heard boomís like bombs going off. We moved off into our next location.

Lighting Tunnel.
We went down a smaller corridor it certainly wasnít one if you didnít like small dark confined spaces, there was a small room at the end with plastic chairs so we decided to sit but only Simon remained standing. As Maz sat down she started to twitch, we also were all feeling very cold as it wasnít a cold night it was a though someone was blowing on you. We were calling out but nothing much seem to be happening when Clair asked me if Simon was all right, all we could see in the pitch black was his illumines watch swinging across his chest going from side to side. We all started to feel very unsure about this and when I tried to communicate he wouldnít answer so we put a torch on and he was swaying side to side starring straight in front with a very unpleasant look on his face. Clair wanted to get help but I wouldnít let her go off in the tunnels, as we didnít know Simon very well we decided to bring him back and when I called his name he shot forward groaning making us jump, and when we tried to explain what had happened he got very agitated saying it was ok and nothing happened, he still wasnít back with us so we said we wanted to leave and get some air but he didnít want to so it took some explaining how we were feeling and how worried we were if it happened again in a small room with no help, in the end he agreed to go out. Once outside he could not remember anything that had gone on in that room.
LATRINE.
Most people stood in the middle part with the staff sitting against one wall and Val, Stella, Maz and myself stood on our own down near the entrance, we had a lot of stones thrown in here, Claire was channelled in here by a spirit which was also interacting with Lee, who in turn was channelled and was very aggressive towards Ryan who was also channelled it seem all the spirits were linked somehow. The spirit Lee was channelled by was called George and Claire was calling Ryan a coward and seemed to be a bully getting Lee to do her dirty work. As they were all serious that end us four started to laugh as we felt we were peering around a corner looking at the trouble and they couldnít see us and we felt as though if they were at him they would leave us alone. Claire shouted at us to stop as we was being disrespectful, I asked George who he was and what was he doing there and he wanted me to go forward to him to stand in front of him so he could see me but I declined saying I felt safer behind him. George was calling Ryan a yellow belly and Claire wanted him to do her dirty work and as Lee started to walk towards Ryan his fist clenched like he was going to hit and Ryan walked to meet him I decided that was enough and brought Lee back but it was very hard work as the spirit didnít want to go but he soon came back after that and next I brought Ryan back too. Us four swapped places and instantly our moods changed and as the table moved where we was doing the glass another stone was thrown and people were being touched and scared off one by one and some had to leave we decide to take a break.
QUAD.
Nothing much happened in here so we went back into the Latrine to do the glass but even that was moving much, it only move 4 or 5 times but we did get out that there was 7 spirits in there.
THEATRE.
We all decided to finish in here and some went to do the glass on a small table, not much came out and the whole room felt flat it seemed the spirits had gone to bed so we decided to make the journey home.
Venue: 9/10
Investigation: 7/10
Venue and investigation overall: 8/10
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:17 am

Good report Sarah
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:22 pm

Wow , another brilliant report, sounds a good place to visit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:04 am

The report brings back some good memories of some stuff that happened that night Smile nice one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:32 am

good report sarah......well done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:47 am

very good report Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:28 pm

great report sarah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reports of this location.
Page 1 of 1