APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:57 am

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
jeanette

jeanette

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Not been but have it booked, I will get back to you on this one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:04 pm

I know lots of groups that have done this place and they have all had a good night some more than others but they are all glad that they have done it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
jeanette

jeanette

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:03 am

Hi Lee not been on for a while I've been really busy, anyway, now I can answer your question about the Skirrid.

Been there done that, very spooky. Laughing

Some of our group actually were camping on a site 2mins down the road, the only thing was it was pouring it down solid all day and all night. The whole place is really active and the psychometry you get from touching the hanging beam is electric right up to your armpit. The cell door also rattled to command, we had one of the group a really placid lady getting angry beyond her control over being hanged. We had loads of things going on there, needless to say it will be booked again. Well worth the journey if you can make it, I might even join you there. What am I saying might I will be there like a shot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: SKIRID INN-
Jump to: