APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here

Go down 
+2
jeanette
lee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:49 am

Have your say.

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Copy2ofP7200097

Last edited by lee on Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
jeanette

jeanette

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:16 pm

I have contacted them on more than one occasion and they no longer allow paranormal groups in after Most Haunted.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:09 pm

I have spoke to them recently and i have got to wait until the pleasure beach is not in opperation and we are in.

the power of the gilbert is quite beyond me.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:12 pm

*gets on knees* we're not worthy...we're not worthy!!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:13 pm

He he he he he
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:16 pm

its those fishermans waders - work wonders.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:49 pm

This is one place that i love and i am going back earlier in the year.

I will be looking for other places too.

It is not only the ghost train that is haunted there about another 4 places in the pleasure beach that are haunted.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:39 pm

My brother lives in Blackpool and at the end of the season they have the rides at half price Wink

One of his friends works on one of the rides (not the ghost train) and he said that its haunted. He said he would never ever work there on his own!

Daft question but how come a happy place like that is haunted? Does anyone no what was on the land before the pleasure beach was there?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:04 am

It is people that worked there.They probably enjoyed it so much they did not want to leave.

Although it has had its fair share of tradegy over its years only a few years ago a man died on the grand national roller coaster,because he stood up while on the ride..

Others have happened too. This is a site that has been here for at least 150 years.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:08 am

Wow! Shocked

Didnt no it had been there that long!
I wonder if the ghosties have a go on the rides?

I would! Get your freebies whilst you can!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:10 am

I defo would as i loves the rides the scarier the better.
Back to top Go down
Claire101

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:31 am

I love this place!!!!If you get a public invo here I'll put my life on hold to come to that!!!!!!!
Got a feel to it thats totally unique!!!!I like to just walk about here as well as go on the rides.....just love it!!!!!
Who died on the g national and when?I missed that one????!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:06 am

We were there about 8 years ago and as we were queing up to go on the grand national a man who was on it at the time stood up half way around and fell to his death..

I do not know the persons name all i know is we were there and they shut the ride down obviously for investigation and it wasnt opened up for a few weeks after.

This was the mans fault not the rides.

Im like you i love this place it has a real buzz and like you even just walking around this park is quite atmospheric.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: BLACKPOOL PLEASURE BEACH-
Jump to: