APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
twisted dream

twisted dream

DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM?? Empty
PostSubject: DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM??   DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Demons evil spirits whatever the name. you you believe in them? im not sure myself. what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM??   DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Yeah, I believe in them. Have you seen that clip on youtube of the American family's baby, being taunted by some demons. It's weird, and creepy, and mad, and horrid..but acce too!! Well, not for the family of course. It all seems real enough. I can find it for you if you want to see it and haven't already. I would watch it over and over though, cos you see and hear more each time. Plus read all the comments cos it gives background info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM??   DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:52 pm

We live in hell so why not beleive in them we are surrounded but evil spirits everyday
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM??   DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:26 pm

bit of a direct response lee lol
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM??   DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:37 pm

i have a couple of demons that live in my house, they go by the names of amelia and clara!!!!!!!

seriously i don't know what i believe - i believe that there are forces both good and evil or in a more simplified way we know it as conscience and that we have to make choices based on what we know as to be right or wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM??   DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEMONS DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEM??
Page 1 of 1