APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:39 am

Have your say.

Last edited by lee on Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
bookworm

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:30 pm

I have been to this place on an investigation with cheshire paranormal some two years ago and what a place it is.I would recommend this place for an investigation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeanette

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:14 pm

I have been on 2 occasions and both times it delivered, a great place to investigate and Cornelia the owner is a charm a very nice lady with the inspiration to buy and try to restore the house herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:05 pm

Is it still the person who you book through as it all changed about three times in a space of about 6 months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
jeanette

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Thu May 08, 2008 7:33 pm

I have just seen your post Lee, sorry a really busy month has just been had. Cornelia is the one who I spoke to but our group know her personally as a friend, of our friend Gary Rowe and she was expecting my call.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: PLAS-TEG-
Jump to: