APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+28
angie
Laura
beefy-beercan
pogo
Lil_Lee
welly
fran
steven/carol
barney
valerie
Chris
stella
KT
jan
shamrock
muse
sarah.w
madmaz
tots
Smaug
tracey
twisted dream
nat
Nina
Secret
Fusecienne
lee
crazycow
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Lets all Chat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Morning all how are we today?

I am fab this morn had a sleep on my new matress brill fell like i have had 18 hours in 3 hows that for brill. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:17 pm

morning peeps!

hope everyone's ok on this gorgeous morning sunny

I've only had 3 hours sleep as i've given my bed up for my friend whose staying so i've had to grab a couple of hours on the settee this morning before everyone else got up.

Last night was great, relly enjoyed it.

Really dont wanna go back work tomorrow Sad
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:51 pm

Hello all.

It was only 3 hours sleep for me too.
Amazingly though I've woken up feeling pretty good and can't stop smiling. Feel the need for a dance today just like Alice and Edward last night. Laughing Her positive energy is certainly still with me atm. Fingers crossed it will last for a while and a few good things will come my way.

flower
Back to top Go down
gavin

gavin

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Morning all, last night was awesome...had 4 hours sleep and feel quite energized Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:13 pm

Yes is that amazing how we all are energized if you remember last night after i was channelled i was totally energized too.
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:27 pm

after i was channelled the adrenalin was pumping through me as if i was about to fight or run away from something. after that i felt knackerd lol. ive had seven hours and im still tired. how come all of you are all so wide awake??
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:57 pm

glad you all had a good time last night, will look forward to reading the report.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:26 am

Morning all how are we today?

I am grand lol!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:06 am

Morning peeps.

Hope everyone has a lovely day,

I'm taking Jenna to the train station later, bet she cant wait to go home lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Hello all i'm tired Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:51 am

Morning how are we all today?

I am sclading this morn. lol!
Back to top Go down
KT
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
KT

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:53 am

I'm bounching of the walls, two reasons.
1) i got my bike running last night! He lives!!! Very Happy
2) I go away for to Sctoland (i think) today after work with my other half!! Canm't wait, (to see him that is!), think where of to scotland Know we in glasgow tomorrow night , thats he's home town. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:21 pm

have a good time Kt and we will see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:33 pm

Helloooooo!

Blimey isn't today going fast??? lol!

hope everyone's ok and having a lovely day x
Back to top Go down
KT
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
KT

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:29 pm

can't wait Lee!! Never been north of the border before! Hope he doesn't take me to Greta Green lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Hello everyone hope your all ok I was actually wide awake when i got up on sunday too infact it took me till 8:30am to get sleep that must have been the coffee and pro plus though lol. Had a great night though and the drive down there was a real giggle.
Had a busy few days though olivia was 4 yesturday and abbie is really ill just been docs and she has a very bad infection she has been put on antibiotics for a few days got to leave it 48 hours if no better got to go back her temps hitting 39.6 so not at all well bless her.

cant wait for dudley castle now....bring it on just gutted not got one this week now lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:03 pm

aww bless her Nat, hope abbie feels better soon x
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi All.

Due to unforseen circumstances there are now 6 places left for Woodchester mansion on Friday 23rd October 09 Price is £40.00. First come first served you will not want to miss this investigation.

Also 3 places for Station hotel Dudley on 12 Spetember 09 Price £40.00 this includes a room for night.

Please let Lee know if you want one of the places as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:22 pm

can i ask a really dumb question lee? why are you redoing the mapit course if you have already done it or do you need to keep renewing your qualification?

hope everyone is well - nice to see sunshine again today - took amelia to hinckley for the orthodontist, had to sit around waiting for 30 mins to be told she needs her teeth xraying, but that couldnt be done as she couldnt take her earings out as she has only had them done recently. so got to go back again in september - the joy of having kids. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:02 am

Well Dawn when you think about it I started doing the course in the Mary and David days all those years back, we never even finished the first module, I carried on doing it but then when i started to move three years ago it all got put into the attic and i never sent in the final test papers. When i spoke to Stephen at Mapit he advised me that because of all the new technology in the paranormal world then it would be better to retake the whole course because there are certain new questions regarding the new technology. If i had taken the whole test then i would not have to resit it, but because of the advice, then i thought that it was a good idea, i thought that it would be a good idea too for the fact that it will completely refresh it all for the help others might need.
It is a good job i have redone it because i had totally lost module 20 therefore i would have had to do it again anyway. I think that it must have been thrown out during the move.

I hope this has answered your questions.

No you do not have to keep resitting it but then again i supose if you are completely 100% committed to the job then it keeps you refreshed and it would not bother me if i had to resit any test i had ever done as it is a way of keeping you on your toes.

I think every ten years people that drive ought to resit their test and i think it should be law.

The same as teachers and nurses they ought to aswell becasue there are so many crap ones out there it would windle out all those and leave the experts and dedicated people to do their jobs.

The mapit course is not the qualification i already have this is another one that is good for everyone and needed for future investigation within the uk.

Last edited by lee on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:15 am

Morning all how are you today?

I an rinkydink this morn. lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:23 am

Good Morning all i have a question where has the sun gone and the lovely weather scratch scratch scratch scratch

Hope it reappears later oh well enjoy what ever you are doing today sunny
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Afternoon all.

The sun's gone on his jollies Nina, he'll be back next year lol!

I'm cracking on with my course today, well trying to i keep getting interrupted!

hope everyone's well?
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:43 pm

thanks lee for your response... things do change all the time so i can see why you were advised to redo it, hopefully though it is easier second time round as you will be familiar with some of the aspects you need to cover in the course.....

hope everyone is well and enjoying the typical british summer again, although the sun is trying to come out cheers .

have a jolly day one and all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:50 pm

sidbearsgirl wrote:
Afternoon all.

I'm cracking on with my course today, well trying to i keep getting interrupted!

hope everyone's well?

Why!!!!! and will it be back for the week end???????
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi all. Just a quick look in while im on my mums internet. Hope everyone is well. Just posted a message on the Dudley castle page to see if anyone has a space to offer myself and emma a lift.

Will try to nip on again soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Nina wrote:
sidbearsgirl wrote:
Afternoon all.

hope everyone's well?

Why!!!!! and will it be back for the week end???????

he also felt like he needed a rest, his couple of weeks work really tired him out! lol!
i do hope so!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:48 am

good morning all how are we today?

I am fed up today.

Can all those who went to Coalhouse send me their photos to scan. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:31 pm

morning,

Why you fed up Lee? that's not like you.

There you go Nina, the sun came back off his jollies for you! sunny

i'm just waiting for ry, then we're off to take the dog for a long walk round the park.

hope everyone has a good day! afro
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Its not sunny in Chelmsford its cloudy Rolling Eyes Suspect No Crying or Very sad Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next