APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

reports of this location

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: reports of this location   Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:38 am

read all the things that happened on our investigation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:23 am

Mandys report team A

Alton Towers - 12.06.09. Sarah’s Group “The A Team” Report.

Sarah, Trace, Mandy, Tim, Trace, Emma, Claire, Gavin, Emma, Rosie.

Table tipping & small cellar.

Around the table a few members of the group were feeling coldness in their legs and back and heaviness in the chest area. We moved around the table and changed places to see if others could pick up the same feeling’s which they did and one member also felt sick. Some of the group could smell baby powder. After a while some were being touched and Emma felt like she needed to crouch down like a small child. Sarah asked” if there are any children in the room please could you try and touch one of us”. As Sarah said this what felt like a small hand was placed in Mandy’s tip.

We then moved into the small cellar where Lee joined us for a while. All of the group were standing in a circle. Again people were feeling heaviness in the chest area, pains in the neck, the feeling of weight in their legs and the feeling of being pulled down to the floor. Some members of the group had to sit on the floor at one point. Sarah felt as if she was being turned and was being made to face the wall. Some members felt very cold and the smell of baby powder was smelt by Lee and most of the group. We also had stones being thrown and again members being touched. A small light was also seen by the majority of us.

Tunnel and Hallway

We moved onto our next location which was the outside Tunnel and Hallway. In the Tunnel we all felt ok but didn’t like the end of the tunnel. Sarah and Mandy felt like there was nothing out there and felt like the world had ended. Baby powder was also smelt again in here. Trace (tots) felt like she was waiting for “the word” and she was off to fight and was pacing up and down the tunnel. She also felt as if she was burning and other members picked up on smoke. A cold breeze was felt right through the tunnel even though there was no wind outside. As we were walking out of the tunnel Claire started to sway and bounce and felt like she was fighting to get out. She panicked and we got her out. Mandy persuaded Claire to go into the tunnel to see if this happened again. Claire was fine walking into the tunnel but then half way back up the same thing happened.

We then went into the hallway and as soon as we got in Trace (tots) was clapping her hands, was laughing and was pacing up and down. Tim felt like he was waiting for something to happen but didn’t know what. Sarah asked him to stand in front of one of the door ways to see if he could pick anything up. Tim then stood like he was guarding something in the room. Mandy then asked if he would let her in the room and he said “you can try but you won’t get in”. Tim’s face then started to change and he became very stern looking and was frowning. Other members then tried to get by into the room he was guarding but he then put his arms out across the doorway so they couldn’t get by. Trace (tots) also stood by the opposite door way and also felt quite angry towards some members of the group and had a very angry look on her face. She also felt like she was guarding something and Tim said that he felt as if he was working alongside her. Once again we could smell baby powder.

We then went back out to the tunnel again and took turns in waking up and down. When walking down the tunnel, people were walking as if their knees were tied together and some even stumbled when they were walking. The tunnel seemed to be shorter than when we went in earlier in the night.

First big cellar.

All members of our group went into the big Cellar and formed a standing circle. Claire felt very uneasy so moved into the middle. Nearly all members of the group had cold legs, backs and bottoms and some members were touched. Trace (oven ready) was being touched on her head and bottom and was being forced to bend over. Lee joined us for a while and we had stones being thrown and again people being touched. Some members thought they could hear the bell on the trigger object ringing. We then sat on the floor and Lee left the room. Mandy started to feel quite angry towards the female members of the group and was channeled by a man called James. He asked us to “Leave”, “get out” and that we “didn’t belong”. Mandy was then back with the group but still felt very angry. Trace (oven ready) still had the feeling of being made to bend over and was having her bottom touched. Mandy was then channeled again by James. Sarah asked how old he was and Mandy replied “52”. Sarah then asked what date it was and “18” was given but no other information came out. Mandy came back, still felt quite angry and said that she felt that the women didn’t belong in the room but the men were ok to be there. Mandy also felt that James favored Trace (oven ready) over the other female members. We moved towards the other end of the room and everyone seemed to feel at ease there. We then joined back with the other two groups
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:27 am

Stella's report team B

REPORT TEAM 2 12/6/09 Alton Towers

We started the vigil in the tunnel and entrance. We did not get a lot in the tunnel but it was still quite light and there was a lot of noises from the resident ducks, park machinery, etc so it was difficult to distinguish between normal and paranormal! We started calling out and after a short time we heard 2 strange clicking noises like something opening and shutting. We could hear faint bumps and rumbling noises but again these could have been natural. One lady heard a faint whistle, and we heard a heavy sigh, one of the gentleman suddenly got a pain in his back. One of the ladies thought she could see something floating by in front of her and the temperature in the tunnel dropped. We stayed a bit longer then moved back up to the entrance. When we arrived in the entrance the gentleman with the bad back said the pain had gone. We called out and asked the spirits to communicate with us by sound/touch or effect a member of the group and one of the ladies got a pain in her stomach, and another lady had got a headache. We could see down into the tunnel and it had gone really dark and one of the ladies thought she could see a shadow by the tunnel entrance. We then got a strong fusty sort of smell, and we heard a murmur up the end of the corridor the temperature dropped where we were standing and there was a faint knock. It seemed to go quiet so we decided to go back into the tunnel. Upon entering the tunnel we got a very strong perfume smell. Two people went to the end of the tunnel and we took photos, they heard growling, we then all went to the end of the tunnel, we could hear movement, like someone standing on twigs, at this point I must apologise as my stomach starting rumbling like a volcano causing people to think we were hearing things. As Lee joined us the perfume smell came back and Lee smelt all the ladies to check it wasn’t them. The smell seemed to be in the middle of the group and got very strong. Lee and another gentleman saw a light in the entrance and Lee checked with the other groups to see if they were around and they weren’t. Another gentleman saw flashing lights in the entrance so we decided to go back up. Upon entering we got a strong smell of manure and perfume. We all heard what sounded like a squeal. Becky heard chains as we came back into the entrance and Lee confirmed that he got traitor and heard chains and one of the gentleman felt that he wanted to run down the tunnel as if someone was trying to escape. Chris suggested that the perfume smell may have been from a pomander which they used to cover the bad smells. At this point Ryan felt very giggly and silly, we then went with Lee to change groups.

First room in the basement

We entered the room and we called out, we heard a bump on the floor between me and Val. Ryan felt he had someone standing in front of him, the room turned colder and one of the ladies could see lights near the door. The lower end of the room turned darker, I saw a shadow out the corner of my eye near the entrance. Marie was suddenly felt bad and had to sit on the floor, Lee joined us with the cross and placed it at the end of the room. It moved straight after Lee had placed it on the floor, we heard a noise and a cold breeze came through the room, then we heard something thrown. We put a torch on and saw a red marble. Lee said that Ryan had gone very tall and he heard a growling noise. Becky also felt that someone was in front of her, and Lee said someone was next to Ryan, one of the gentleman said all our shapes looked different. One of the ladies had her head touched and we heard the bell on the cross. One of the ladies got a feeling of being very busy. Both Lee and I felt movement on our faces like cobwebs. Lee felt the gentleman in the middle of the room had a hump on his back, Marie was still feeling bad and could not stop shivering and the room went very cold again, Lee then left out group. We heard a tapping and asked them to repeat which they did very faintly. Becky felt that the gentleman in the middle had his arms out and he was swaying and felt that someone had walked past him. Chris was very cold on her left side and I saw a black shadow near her in the doorway. We then heard a stone in the corridor, and a lady could see lights in the corner of the room, we heard a bang and another stone was thrown. One of the ladies felt she should be moving and swinging her arms. We heard a shuffling noise, and the gentleman in the middle of the room was swaying again. It turned darker at the end of the room and one of the ladies had her hand touched. Marie saw a red flashing light at the side of me and another lady confirmed that she had seen it too. We then stopped for a break.

Table and end room in basement.

Some of the group put their hands on the table and Marie called out. We had a cold breeze but there was an entrance to the outside. The table moved slightly and Marie asked them to do it again. I heard a noise outside and we noticed that the security light kept flashing on and off. Marie heard what sounded like a tap, wood on wood, the table started to vibrate slightly. One of the ladies got the name Joseph and we asked for him to join us. Lee came through on his way to the other group and asked us to join hands and try a séance, one of the gentleman in the group opposite me looked as if he had got taller and his neck had gone very long. One or two people were swaying and a few people started to feel itchy. One of the ladies felt like skipping, and we heard a clicking noise. We then heard Lee and the other group down the corridor so we closed the circle and decided to try the room. Lee joined us, his ears felt as if they had water in and Ryan felt it too, we then had a stone thrown in the corridor. Lee saw a flashing light around my shoulders, we heard someone moving in the corridor but no one was there. We thought we could see a hole in the wall, put the torches on and discovered a large spider in the corner. We put the torches off and heard a noise and a stone was thrown. We had another stone thrown, it went very dark, there was a spot of white paint on the window board about a foot above Lee’s head and something kept moving backwards and forwards in front of it, we had another stone thrown. We then had a nail thrown and another stone. We heard some banging and there was a smell of mint in front of Lee. Lee left us and one of the ladies could see a bright light flashing like a bird in the middle of the room. We heard a scream in the distance which sounded like a child. Lee came up the corridor and we stopped for another break
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:45 am

Brilliant reports ladies,its not till you read them together that you see both groups had the same experiences in the same places,this is a wicked place and caint wait to go again.I'll add my bit on the walk around by the team we had stones thrown at us and also lots of touching and we all felt we were being followed in every room we went,we couldn't wait for the night to begin but my worst and best bit was when i went to take a photo in the large downstairs room where we split up later,i pressed the flash and straight in my face was a face of a very large man looking back at me,at this point i screamed ran out of the room feeling very sick and started to cry mainly with shock and surprise this was a first for me and it did come as a surprise but i could quite easily have gone home at that point and still said i had a good night.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Alton Towers June 2009. Nat and Nina’s group.

Vigil 1:- Lower ground floor room 1:

We entered the 1st room on the ground level as our first vigil for the evening.
Both myself and Nina felt apprehensive about this area as this was the room that Sarah was sure she had seen a face that had shocked her so badly she burst into tears earlier that evening.
We also had stones pelted at us here during our earlier walk round and that was before opening up so to say we felt a little uneasy was an understatement.
As we entered the room we advised our group members to take position in the room where they felt most drawn too and sit or stand in that space.
Once everyone was in position Lee came to join our group for a short time and called out to the spirits to make there presence known.
As if immediately answering our request a large object seemed to be thrown towards the far end area of the room where my husband Ian was positioned almost hitting him and giving everyone a great fright.
Lee asked Ian if anyone was standing with him as he could clearly see what appeared to be a shadow standing next to Ian.
Ian replied that no one was next to him but he did get the sense that there was a large man standing next to him and was making him feel a little intimidated.
Lee called out again and in response something else was thrown in the middle of the room.
Another member of our group Melvin complained he was suffering with very bad stabbing pains in is right side.
This was very interesting to both myself and Nina as this was something else we had picked up on during our earlier walk round of the building. Almost all of us core members experiencing this type of pain in that area but hadn’t told the rest of the team about this so there was no prior knowledge of this happening.
Myself and Nina where positioned on the floor on the opposite side of the room to Melvin and Ian and both ourselves and several other of our group could see a large grey mass which can only be described as a type of fog in the middle of the room.
This seemed to change shape and move from one side to the other and appeared to become closer and then shift further away.
One member if the group said they seen what appeared to be a face that seemed to be peering round the doorway into the room this was also very much described the same way as to what Sarah had earlier witnessed and again none of this had been mentioned to the group.
Several of our group reported that they also got cold blasts of air going past them very quickly while others felt very warm and felt they needed to remove there jackets.
Other than several more stones thrown on request the room became very still and quiet other than a strange smell which seemed to go from one side of the room to the other and members of our group described this as an alcohol smell.
This room was a very uncomfortable experience with a real sense of being forced out many of our group felt very intimidated and felt they needed to move around the room to get away from whatever energy it was making them feel so uneasy.

Vigil 2: End corridor-lower ground floor.

This room was still very light due to the security lights still being on in this area.
Compared to our last vigil this area felt a little more welcoming so we decided to have a go at glass divination.
The glass began to move anti clock wise indicating a ladies presence although we didn’t get any information from the lady other than she was once a resident at the property.
One member of our group Dawn started to feel very light headed and dizzy and this feeling seemed to move amongst the group.
Dawn then felt very tearful and said she felt a child may have been close by as her legs were cold and her coat was pulled.
While trying to attempt to communicate with the spirits in the room through a table tipping experiment both Ian and John became very child like. They were giggling and felt they wanted to run and mess around in the area. Nina on the other hand felt very tense and as though she wanted to scold both Ian and John for being silly.
Although most our attempts in this room to communicate with the spirits seemed very difficult a majority of our group seen a large red light flash from under a stairway.
After some investigation we found no source for the light to have come from and so this left us all baffled.

Vigil 3:- middle room -lower ground floor.

This room was the smaller room of the three on the lower floor and it was extremely dark and unwelcoming.
No sooner had we set foot in the room we were pelted with several stones coming at us from two corners of the room.
I felt I could see a monk in the doorway of the room he stood very still in the doorway for sometime before entering the room.
As the figure moved into the room Melvin was standing next to the doorway and was touched quite roughly on the leg followed by John who was touched on the arm at the other end of the room.
Lisa then shouted out as she felt water hit her in the face followed by a strong smell of lavender. Lisa was sure she had been sprayed with perfume the smell was so overpowering.
We stood in silence why Lee called out to the spirits when we heard the tinkle of a small bell and a flash of white light on the wall.
Lee went to investigate the flash but found no explanation.
Nina then started to complain of a shortness of breath and became very panicky as she couldn’t breath.
Nina dropped to the floor holding her neck while straining to breath.
I thought at this point it would be better to remove Nina out of the room while the rest of the group asked out further. Upon leaving the room and checking Nina’s neck we found two thumb prints on her wind pipe.
We ended this vigil for a break before returning and heading to our final small group vigil in the tunnel outside the building.

Vigil 4: The tunnel-lower ground floor.

We entered the very dark and eerie looking tunnel in the grounds of the building and lined up along the tunnel walls. This area also had an unwelcoming feeling and made our whole group feel on edge.
We did several experiments in this tunnel the first was to get each individual member of our group to walk down to the end of the tunnel and back again slowly to see if they picked up on anything.
Most of our group seemed hesitant to do this but eventually we got everyone to do this. Several of our group heard footsteps behind them and ran back to the top of the tunnel before reaching the end.
Myself though hearing nothing in the tunnel but this didn’t help ease the uneasy feeling I got walking down the gloomy tunnel.
Lee joined us and asked us to repeat the experiment. Due to the hesitation of most of our group Lee said he would walk to the end of the tunnel and wait there so that the individual could walk to him and then back again.
Some of the group seemed to lose there features in the light of the tunnel and there faces appeared distorted and at least four of the group appeared to have glowing red eyes much to the discomfort of the on lookers.
The group decided to join Lee at the far end of the tunnel but less than half way down Lee suddenly screamed “Run” and he didn’t have to tell me twice we scrambled over each other screaming running to the top of the tunnel where a very shaken up Lee told us he had picked up on at least five dogs that seemed to come from nowhere to attack us.
Lee went back to the other group leaving our very shaken group to fend for ourselves.
I called out for the dogs shouting “here boy” and whistling out to the spirits of the animals and much to our utter disbelief we heard the sound of howling from the far end of the tunnel this happened twice followed by a whimpering sound.
We then headed back to the rest of the groups to continue the night together after some very frightening smaller group experiences.
Back to top Go down
muse

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:00 am

My God..this sounded ace!! Can't wait to do it next year!! Love the bit about the dogs!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Good reports Girls now it has gone live on the site have a look with my bits added.
I was waiting for Sarahs as i am not really aware of what happened when i was channelled but i have had to just put what you have told me bacuse it is over 1 month since we done it and i have still not got it so i am sorry if i have missed things out but it is as good as i can get it. I know already that we have missed the final investigation part out.

Last edited by lee on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:22 pm

My groups report went on straight away and i didnt realise i was doing that part but as i was the other side of the room we couldn't hear that well, anyway i didn't hear it all so it would have been better for those asking you the qustions to write it.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Sorry did not realize Sarah that was why i was waiting but not to worry it is up now.

Have a good hols.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   

Back to top Go down

reports of this location
Page 1 of 1