APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concerts and Venues

Go down 
+3
tracey
Fusecienne
lee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Concerts and Venues Empty
PostSubject: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:03 pm

What concerts have you been to and why were they hald at?

Tell us all about your experience and what you thought of who you went to see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:07 pm

i've seen boyzone twice, westlife and blue once, they were all at the birmingham nec and i loved every single minute
the atmosphere was fantastic.
you cant beat an arena full of people all singing together and having a good time.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:35 pm

I have seen Rolling stones at the Old Webley stadium and also Maine road and they were brilliant. The atmosphere was brill.
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Will try to remember all concerts i've been to heres a few to be going on with see if you can guess what type of music i used to be into, Deep purple, antherax, metallica, rush, aerosmith, iron maidan, megadeath, black sabath, inxs, and many more at birmingham. also ashamed to say had to take my cousin to see jason donovan at demont Embarassed Embarassed hang my head in shame.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:34 pm

I have also seen Rush 6 times, Iron Maiden 7 times, Judas Priest 12 times, UFO 12 times, La guns 3 times, Guns and Roses, Hawkwind, Black Sabbath, Def Leppard 8 times, Van Halen 3times, Dave Lee Roth 4 times, Inxs 2 times, Aerosmith 4 times, Billy Idol, Winger, The cult 2 times , ACDC 18 times, Girl, Hanoi Rocks 4 times, Gary Moore 9 times, Thin Lizzy 7 times, Y and T 4 times, Journey, Sammy Hagar, The Who, Duran Duran, Hazel Oconor, Toyah Wilcox, Dan Reed Network 3 times, Metallica, Alice Cooper 5 times, Meat Loaf, Genisis, Kiss, ZZ Top, Blackfoot, Tesler, Warrant, Big Country, Alarm, Ozzy Osborne,Tubes, Cheap Trick, Scorpions 6 times, Michael Schenker Group 9 times, Rainbow, Dio.

Last edited by lee on Mon May 11, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Cool, youve seen a few more than me but you are alot older, lol! lol! got the specs yet? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:21 am

Ive also seen Bon Jovi 4 times, David Bowie, Poison, Cinderella, Danger Danger, Pat Travers, Nils Lofgren Mud, Showaddywaddy, Gary Glitter, Divine, Cliff Richard, Spear of Destiny, Souxie and the Banshees,Motley Crue 3 times, Mothers finest, Thunder 6 times, FM 6 times, Girlschool, Motorhead .

Last edited by lee on Mon May 11, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smaug

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Very Happy Morning all, Hope your well. I have seen The smashing pumpkins, Thin lizzy 3 times( my first gig was Johnny the fox tour, AmazinG Exclamation Exclamation) stranglers, boomtown rats, generation x, spear of destiny, Siouxsie and banshees, the cure, the meteors, the cramps, Bad company, the police before they were famous, ufo x2, steelye span, the pretenders, PATTI SMITH, twice in a year she is my fav female singer. echo and bunnymen,Stiff little fingers, u2 -also early on, PIL, PSYCHIC TV, De sade,The clash, the durruti column, a certain ration, motorhead, Marc Almond at leicester cathedral, Bad manners, john otway, Killing joke, simple minds, the damned, the cult, danse society,sisters of mercy,china crisis,soft cell Bauhaus,psychedelic furs, king Kurt, the creatures, ub40,and status quo to name a few, the only iffy one was Culture club, but they were good at the time. There have also been lots of local bands which you may not of heard of. going to see lynrd skynrd end of this month.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Ive seen stranglers 3 times, boomtown rats, Rod Stewart and The Cramps.
Back to top Go down
Smaug

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:11 pm

lee wrote:
Ive seen stranglers 3 times, boomtown rats, Rod Stewart and The Cramps.

Rod stewart seems a strange one inbetween the others, but it shows that you have an eclectic taste which is healthy. stranglers and cramps really good bands visually and musically.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:17 pm

I havent seen as many as you lot but here's my little list:

Anastacia - at Warwick Castle, she was amazing
Darren Hayes at De Mont
Meatloaft at Wembley (crap)
Maroon 5 - very good
Fall Out Boy - Bloody fantastic (must remember to breath Surprised ) twice
Bryan Adams - NEC
Elton John - Nottingham
Bon Jovi - Coventry

and have tickets to see:

Take That
Oasis
Michael Jackson
PINK

I like LOUD music lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:19 pm

fran, you have tickets to see TAKE THAT?????
i am so so jealous!!!!!!!
they are the one band that i would truly love to go and see since i was 14!!!!
Back to top Go down
Smaug

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:25 pm

whose take that Question Question lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:26 pm

I Know, an old bird like me seeing Take That, its shameless Very Happy Very Happy

will tell you all about them after i've been lol!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:32 pm

dont be daft no it's not!!! lol!

oooh yeah wanna hear all about it!
hope you've got good seats!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:19 am

We have just got back from demonfort hall we have been to see the Saturdays they were very good and well worth the money,but standing for over 4 hours wasn't or the very high temps people were passing out but would recommend then to anybody who wants to go to see them.
Back to top Go down
steven/carol

steven/carol

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:57 am

We have just come back from seeing James Morrison and One Republic at Nottingham Arena.

They were both brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerts and Venues   Concerts and Venues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerts and Venues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: General :: MUSIC-
Jump to: