APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family ghost watch reports.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Family ghost watch reports. Empty
PostSubject: Family ghost watch reports.   Family ghost watch reports. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:59 pm

New Walk museum July 28th 09

we started off the ghost watch by a talk and questions while everyone was having nibbles and a drink we had 46 people here tonight.
We thought it was a buit of fun to include a questionaire to fill in while i was talking to the children about things that we sometimes get on ghost watches.
I think some of them found this a bit tiring but what they do not understand is that this is a very serious part of ghost watching as things can and do get very frightening at times and they needed to be aware of this which some of the people would find out later while doing the vigil in Egypt where it was pitch black.

Tour of the building.

I then took everyone on a tour of the building telling them about the ghosts that we have encountered here but not about everything as some would be too scary for the children this included mists, formations, moving objects, table tipping and physical contact from spirit we covered all areas of the museum.

vigil.

A couple of the adults wanted to be opened as well as the children. so we opened everyone up in gallery 6 as i was in the circle I had my guide give me the name of Jean and said that it was conneceted to someone in the group. I asked for this verification and a lady spoke up, i told her that jean wanted to be made known as her husband who she was with was a scepitic and Jean wanted to show them that it was for real. my guide told me to leave the circle which i did.
We then went into gallery 9 where we tried table tipping although it did move slightly it was not a great deal so we decided to move on , I was told that there was a little girl with us and she liked the little girls eyes standing next to me and said that they were like hers. As we headed back into gallery 6 Emma and Trace said that it was awfully cold around where they were standing and it was very low down so we went over to where they were and many people felt the drop in temperature. we beleive that this could be the dwarf like person that had been seen before.
back in gallery 6 we tried the human pendulem and for a start we tried a girl in the centre but we did not get much of a reaction but we then tried a boy and as soon as he went into the centre things started to happen. the gallery was in total light and many of us saw his face change his eyes started to look sunken even his mum could see this. he then began to get lumps on his forehead which we could see too. I asked him to turn around and he started to say that he felt as if something had just walked through him and he felt funny.
the only noticeable difference that the girl had was that she went very pale and said that she felt funny but she also said that she was scared even though it was day light which was very interesting.

Egypt.
It was not long before things started to happen peopel started to get touched and a few had to leave because it was so dark and the drarkness scared them but everyone else stayed, it was only minutes until someone was touched from the back and a lady (adult) felt as if a cat had bruched past her legs a boy heard a cat meow i told them that we did have a mummified cat in Egypt. A perfume smell was smelt by many people and some even sid that they felt it tuch their bodies and if just been sprayed but the interesting thing was that the men could not smell this. I did smell this at one point when i bent down to smell Emmas arm and a little boys head but as for standing there only the females of the group could smell this.
In the centre of the room people were being touched from behind and a few people said that they were touched on the head. One lady said she was poked on the nose and a little boy was pushed on the cheeks.
a few people heard a knock form the ceiling area and asked if anyone was upstairs but when i told them we do not have an upstiars part n Egypt we realised it was knocking to questions we asked so we asked again and the sound responded twice.
It was getting late so we had to call it a night.

We all headed back to the safe room where we finished off the evening.

This was a good investigation but i do feel there was too much talking and not enough listening because there was a lot more going on which people missed because of the noise.

Well done children and although some got scared most said they would like to come again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Family ghost watch reports.   Family ghost watch reports. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:47 pm

If there is anything i have forgot then please add to bottom
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Family ghost watch reports.   Family ghost watch reports. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Whilst on the tour of the building, we were in the taxidermy area and a few of us heard a bang coming from down the corridoor. This sounded like the metal panels on the floor which we had experienced before on a previous investigation. Two of ur went out to see if anyone was around but nobody could be seen. I asked Lee if any members of staff would come downstairs while we were touring and he said they shouldnt need to. May have been someone else down there but we cant be sure.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Family ghost watch reports.   Family ghost watch reports. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Trace

I now know that there was not anyone else down there because i had the keys and other members of staff were sessionals and they cannot have keys so we were there all alone other than the spirits that were with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family ghost watch reports.   Family ghost watch reports. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family ghost watch reports.
Page 1 of 1