APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know anyone who has been here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:32 am

Have your say
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Mandifestation

Mandifestation

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:50 pm

Interesting place this one, had a situation myself right at the end of the night when it appeared that the spirit of an old lady was trying to make herself known to me. Had my hands flat on a table and they started to curl up all gnarled like oooerrr. Lee will tell you I am not one for drama and try to explain everything away logically but for once I was lost for words ( thats rare too lol). We had 3 Mediums with us that night and they were all picking up this lady around me. I won't give too much more away as I know you guys are going there this year. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rippuk.co.uk
Claire101

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:01 pm

I was there last night funnily enough!
Just got in,had no sleep...will post more when I can keep my eyes open for a bit longer.....
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:33 pm

Did you have a good night you will have to let us know.
Back to top Go down
Claire101

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:18 pm

I'm just about recovered from the Fleece...didnt get any sleep until last night...so was in a foul mood yesterday hehehe!
It was ok....I thought we didnt get that much activity wise.The main stuff gotten was:
A temperature drop of 4 degrees within a minite in 1 corner of a room as a lad was addressing the resident spirit (Minster room)
A feeling of him having someone sat on him on the bed,and I could see a black silhouette over him,which when I showed him where it was on him he said they were the exact points he could feel pressure on.
A glass smashing during a divination (minster room)
A switched off mobile phone switching itself on (apparently impossoble for it to do this by itself)during a suprisingly precise glass divination (function room)
people in different groups picking up on similar things (names,describing the same people,sensing 'energy' in the same ways in the same areas as others,all unbeknown to each other).
Various smells (lavender and poo!) that came and want in the bedrooms all night on and off
and other stuff I cant remember off the top of my head!
Oh,a 4 poster bed 'pulsing' for no apparent reason,felt by 4 people at one time,and 2 others another time.(Shambles room)
but it was a quiet night activity wise.The best pics I saw on the night was mist round the afore mentioned bed taken at different times at different angles,and the mist still around the same area.
We got names etc we are checking up on,and probably other stuff I've forgotten.
I've been here twice now,and both times I've felt that the place has far more to offer than I've experienced!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:12 pm

it sounds like you had a good night though.
Back to top Go down
Claire101

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:48 am

I had a good night cos everyone was really canny.I think rereading what I posted earlier it sounds better on paper than it was...I wasn't present for all of the above stuff too,although the bed pulsing was really strange!What are your thoughts/experiences of the Fleece?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know anyone who has been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: GOLDEN FLEECE-
Jump to: