APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reports of this location

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Reports of this location Empty
PostSubject: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:27 am

Here you can read about all the happenings on one of our investigations
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:48 pm

Derby Gaol, private investigation. 20:09:08

We arrived at 9pm and met with Ed Felix who played the Derby Gaol "most haunted" episode. After a brief chat and introduction to the medium, we all went into the "condemned mans" cell. There were 16 of us and the medium asked if any of us could feel or sense anything. Nobody mentioned anything so he took us to the day room where he told us that 2 people were being affected, then pointed to the 2. They said they didnt want to mention anything as they didnt want to appear "silly". Ed was watching the web cams and said that there were lights around the 2 that were sat on the bench, on the cross. We returned to the cell and asked to change positions. Whilst standing near the door, I could feel the energy of a male, mid twenties, dark hair, half clothed, around 5feet 8 tall. He was walking up and down the cell and I could actually see dark shadows moving around. He was very upset and angry as he was giving me the sence that he was there for something he shouldnt be, and was going to be hung for it. We left the cell to have a short break. Whilst sitting in a section of the "day room", I felt as though I had been stabbed in my shoulder from behind, and it was a very strong pain that subsided after I moved from that place. I also smelt a very strong smell of pipe tobacco whilst around the bar area. When I returned and sat in the same spot later, the pain began to appear again.

We split up into groups, myself and 3 males went back to the condemned mans cell where we were to perform table tipping. I decided to place 5 £1 coins in a stack in the middle of the table. When we were settled we started asking if there was a spirit in the room, and I felt the energy of the male before. I kept asking for him, saying I knew he was there and to please make the table move. He eventually moved the table and the questions that were answered were:- he was married, had children, stole food to survive and to feed his family. He was hung and had to dig his own grave, but his wife couldnt visit the grave because she didnt know where it was and it was unmarked.His wife was dead, "murdered", he answered to. He was caught stealing bread, and we kept mentioning the coins, how they were money, and how much he could have bought with the money on the table. One of the reactions we got sent the table tipping over to 45 degrees, spilling the coins across the table. The table was forcefully moved to pin one of the men to the wall, and also was moved towards the door. For some time I felt as though my hand had been cut off from the wrist and was quite painfull. This subsided after I left the cell. I felt the energy fade so we left to go see if Ed was watching on the webcam. As i stayed to talk to him, the 3 males went into the museum with a ouija board.

I joined the men in the museum and found they were talking to a 35 year old female with the initial "a", but her energy left and we got a male. He said he was with 5 others ( we established after a few questions) and asked if he knew how many of us there were. the pallett moved to "4". I asked if he knew how many there were of us in the building, he said no. I said "17" and asked him to show me 17, which he did. He gave us letters and we asked if he could read and write and he said no. We got initials, and after asking more questions we discovered that he was there with his brother, and they committed suicide by slashing their wrists. We asked if we could leave and he said yes, so I asked if he would say goodbye, which he did.

We went into the debtors cell and started glass divination, but it took a while for any energies to come through. When it did start to move, we got a female again. The questions we got a reaction to were :- She is 35, black, and was bought over to this country at a young age to be a slave. Her name was Annie or Anna & she made furniture ( or things from wood) and was "rescued" by her husband who was younger than her. She knew they would have hardship but was happy to have got away from the work she had to do. This is when I asked if she had been married to the man we had spoken to earlier. She moved the glass for yes. She had 5 children, all of whom died very young as they starved. She was in prison as she killed a man for money so she could feed her children after her husband was hung. We asked if she had met up with her husband since she had died, which she hadnt, and asked if she ever saw her family back home ever again. She hadnt. We asked if she could do anything else and the glass moved faster and stronger and then flew off the end of the table and shattered on the stone floor. We apologised for upsetting her, and said we were very sorry for what she had had to suffer, and wished for her to find peace. We left the room at that point.

It was quite a sad side to the Gaol, as, I suppose, most of the experiences people had in there was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:10 pm

Good report Tracey
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:32 pm

Oh wow!
Sounds a fab place!

Brill report trace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:04 pm

another one to look forward to
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Derby Gaol part one   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:55 pm

We arrived at the Gaol and were led into an area with a bar and lots of tables. We walked around with the lights on, many of us going into the cells to sit and "feel" different things.

While spending time within the two cells, people experienced sickness, dizziness, headaches, lightheadedness, and a feeling of "floating". One person felt as though they were sneering, another felt as though his head was being "clamped". In the main seated area, Lee felt his head being "stretched" and a feeling of deafness was also experienced.

We were served food, and while we were eating, Lee felt as though his hair should be longer and felt as though it was being pulled.

When we had opened up in the garden, Lee said he had been "shown" an image of a horse dragging a dead, or dying body through the streets, either, being "paraded" after death, or as a punishment before going to the Gaol. Another member of the group said they had felt shackled prisoners being led from the back of the Gaol, and felt a shudder as they "passed through" her.

We split into two groups and went into the two cells. We went into the condemned cell first where we left the candle on to see what would happen. Four people were sitting on one bench, and Lee sat on another.Not much was picked up so we blew the candle out. One person on the bench started rocking and felt like she was going mad, she could also hear what appeared to be males screaming, in her mind which was making her feel the insanity. Three of the people on the bench felt like they were "waiting" for something,and that they were shackled, they could also feel cold breezes across their legs. Lee said they were waiting to be taken away. He felt that two of them would be beheaded, the rest in the cell would be hung. A bad smell was picked up by almost everyone, with the exception of one or two. One member of the group felt as though he was unable to move. There were a couple of things thrown that were heard to land on the stone floor, which were assumed to be stones, but we did not investigate to confirm this. A person near to the door felt as though she was "on guard". People could see a shadow moving by the door and Lee moved to stand next to it. Shadows were seen crossing the doorway from the faint light coming through it,Lee felt something pass him,then a feeling that there was a presence in the room was felt by most people. It seemed that it was staying near to the door, appeared to be a very large, stocky male,with shaved or bald head, in black clothing and not very nice at all. He stood between Stella and Lee who were standing either side of the door. The shadow then looked as though it was moving into the middle of the room, at which point one member of the group panicked so we decided to swap cells.

Although it was very dark in the cell, the door did not fit into its frame and there were candles burning along the corridoor outside. This could have contributed to the shadows being seen due to them flickering, and people were working in the area which may have caused some of the shadows.

Second cell

Most people sat on the benches, but one person didnt as she felt unable to settle and paced the room.
Another person stood up as she felt she couldnt settle either and the one standing then sat down. Most of the group felt very jovial and "drunk", but two or three people felt agitated and serious, and a little agressive. One of the male members of the group felt as though he was drowning, and was unable to shake off the feeling that he was surrounded by water. Some people thought the lady in the corner looked like punch from punch and judy, as her features changed considerably. Three people felt as though they were struggling to breath and left the cell for a short time. When they returned, two of them sat on the floor and one stood with her back to the wall. Some people felt as though something was in the dark in the corner next to the door we entered by. The people sitting on the bench then started to feel very tired and had an urge to lay against each other as if to sleep in a crowded room. The person standing was humming and felt the urge to dance, and whilst standing there, turned her head towards the ceiling and started to feel pressure around her neck. She soon felt distressed and started to choke very badly. At this point we decided to have a break.

There was a window in this cell, and due to the very small amount of light creeping in from the outside, this could have made the corner furthest from the window appear very dark causing people to feel very uneasy about it.

On returning after the break, Lee joined the other group in the condemned cell.
Our group entered the second cell again where many of us felt giddy and dizzy. Tracey felt very strange, and was asked if she was ok. After a time she started responding to questions by mumbling in a way that made us think that maybe she had lost her tongue. She was asked if this was the case and she stuck it out to prove it was there. Further questioning revealed that she was around forty, called Elizabeth and she was infact, totally deaf in her left ear, and almost totally deaf in her right. She liked to drink ale and rum in the tavern, and slept with men for 3 pennies. She drank in a tavern, and we asked her where, to which she stood trying to see out of the window, but was unable to locate its position. On asking what they would get for two pennies, she made a kissing sound. She was sent to the Gaol for being drunk, and we asked if there were any other spirits with her, to which she replied "Rum". We laughed and she did too, and we then asked if there were other people with her and she pointed to all of us. We tried asking again and she said four "trollops". We established it was 1750 ( from her holding her fingers up, but it was quite dark so we couldnt be sure) and asked if she had any children. She held up four fingers, and when asked if they were by different men she adamantly pointed to her wedding finger. She had been married but her husband had died from illness. Her children had been taken from her because she was deaf. Her husbands name was Albert.
We asked if a man comes to the cell and she said he did and he was a "bad man" who didnt pay her but got what he wanted. He used to hold her around the throat, and confirmed it was he who had affected the lady with the pressure on her throat earlier. She described him as a large, stocky built man in black, with very short hair and wore black. We asked Lizzie if she was hungry and gave her an apple. She shoved it up her jumper to "hide it from the trollops".
When asked what she liked, "Lizzie" made a drinking motion and said "beeeer" or "Rum". She laughed continuously as she was very drunk. We asked if she smoked and she very sternly announced "no".
"Lizzie" got a headache so we bought Tracey back, and she was amazed to find an apple shoved up her jumper.

A number of people in the group had felt as though they had gone totally deaf in the early part of the evening. Could this have been "Lizzie" putting her impression on us?

Condemned cell. We were unable to perform any investigation in here as there was alot of noise coming from the rest of the building.

We took a candle into the museum to see if there was any response. A couple of people felt as though they were deaf in their left ear, but after a short time of getting nothing else, we took a folding table into the second cell.

We set up the table, and all stood around it,placing one hand each on it to try and get a response to questions. Somebody put some money on it, 6coins in total, but we got nothing until a couple of people started to feel dizzy again. We asked if "Lizzie" was back with us and Tracey started to shows signs of being drunk again. She started to run her hands over the top of the table and she was informed that there were coins on it, to which she pushed each one and counted them. We told her she could have them and she looked around her and picked them up and put them down her bra. She again smoothed her hands over the table and said it was "very pretty". She said she had never had a table in the cell before and it was now hers. She bent down to look at the legs because they were very shiny, and she then showed us her legs, laughing, saying her legs were shiny too. We asked if there were any others in the room with her, she replied that the trollops were but they were asleep. We told her to wake them. She crawled over to the benches and began to bang on them shouting "wake up trollops". She got up to sit on a bench and then started laughing again saying she had sat on a "trollop". She was asked if she could hear the people in the other cell and she went quite subdued and said she could, and when asked what she could hear, she screamed out loud, causing one member of the group to bend over onto the table laughing. "Lizzie shot up and pushed her off saying "MY table!!!..... Trollop" very seriously.
Lizzie was given another "penny", putting it with the others, and was asked what she would do for it, she stood and pulled up her (imaginary) skirt, flashing her legs. Again we gave Lizzie the apple, and this time also gave her a small stale roll. She put both of these up her jumper, to keep them "away from the trollops". She then proceeded in trying to wake the "trollops" up again.
Lizzie started to get a very bad headache, so we let her sleep, bought Tracey around, and left to go for a break.

Lizzie confirmed what was felt earlier in the condemned cell, when one of the group felt like she could hear people screaming in there from anger, insanity and pure desperation to be let out.

We came out of the cell and proceeded to the divination table. It was slow to start with and then the glass started to move quicker and we had a female with us. We asked them to spell there name but it was random letters, we then asked if they where playing with us and the glass went to yes. We eventually established that we had Lizzie with us again. We asked her where she was standing at the table and she went to Tracey who was the lady who was channelled by Lizzie. We asked for a date and we got 1776 but the numbers where very close together so it was difficult to be sure. Then glass then moved in the opposite direction and we had a male with us. At this time Lee was being channelled and we where able to ask questions and verify the answers with Lee. We asked for the Gentlemanís name and the glass went to WJ, we asked if this was William Jackson and the glass went to yes and Lee also confirmed this. We asked if he worked at the gaol and he said yes, did he wear black, yes, did he treat the girls badly, yes, why did he treat them so badly, and he answered through Lee that it was a perk of the job, he didnít have to pay for it, was he the man that Lizzie called Bad Man, yes. The energy on the glass changed again and we had another female, we asked her to spell her name but again it was random letters. We asked if she could read and write and the glass went to No. We asked if it is Lizzie, no, was she one of the other ladies that Lizzie called Trollops, yes, did she die at the gaol, yes. During the night one of the gentleman with us felt that he was in water drowning so we asked did she drown, yes, was she put in the ducking stool, yes. We then got Lizzie back and we said goodbye to her and the glass went to goodbye.

An interesting building. Unsure as to if it actually lives up to its name, and, although we got alot of information come out, nothing spectacular happened. A very small place with a great atmosphere, but, being small, means even the tiniest sound travels far, making it quite difficult to perform an investigation.

For historical value, I would give it an 8.
For investigations, I would give it a 7.
Not the greatest place for large groups.

Apologies if I left anything out or got anything in the wrong order.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:01 pm

This is the report from Tracey and Stella abig thank you for your contributions im just waiting on the other groups report and i will add them together for the website.Very well done you two for a good report.
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:01 pm

good report tots and stella. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:21 pm

brill report Ladies
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Great report guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Thanks. A HUGE thankyou to Stella for doing the table bit. I would NEVER have been able to remember everything flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane_p

Jane_p

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:21 am

A fantastic report! It sounds like it was an interesting evening... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:31 am

wow brilliant report, sounds fab.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:38 am

Derby Gaol report- Natalie's group.

Pre-investigation:

We arrived at the location the old Derby Gaol at 9:00pm on Friday 17th April 2009 at 9pm. The outside area of the location appeared as nothing but an old car park at the back of some terraced buildings appart from the old gate with the sign reading "DERBY GAOL" above it you would never believe it was a place that held so much history.
Once we entered the gate there across what seemed like an average grass garden area were two ominus looking gallows one that had the original single beam design gallows and the second was the later model which was a large double beam gallows with a trap door.
We entered the gaol and was quite surprised by how small an area there appeared to be. To the right was a dining area complete with wooden seating areas and original fire place.
There were two cells to the left one being quite a small and containing two wooden bed's and a window which only view was a bricked alley way.The second appearing much larger but with no window only two beds and a doorway which after some looking into may have once been concealed from sight of the condemned prisoner as this may have led to the brick walk way seen from the other cell window which took the prisoner straight to the gallows without having to take them from the cell and past the other prisoners. This would have provided a short cut for the prisoner awaiting there fate with less distress for not only the condemned prisoner but also the other prisoners and the wardens. It would have meant the prisoner would have been led to the gallows alot quicker too.
There was another small room at the end of the corridor next the condemned cell much smaller than the other cells and it contained some old torture equipment.
Across from here was a small museum area which had many photos and old keys and clothing found during the renervation of the gaol.
After a meal of sausage and mash we decided to go into the yard to open up and begin our investigation however a short trip to the ladies loo proved a little spooky. While my cousin was on the toilet and i was waiting outside the door the latch was pulled across and unlocked her toilet door she let out a scream and i jumped ten foot in the air as it was opened with some force luckily she was off the toilet or I would have had a very scary experience.

Opening up:

After opening up Lee mentioned that he had seen a horse drawn cart pull up to the gate of the gaol dragging what appeared to be a body from the back of the cart. Lee was unsure if the person was alive at the time of being dragged or not but we they were being made an example of for the people outside the gaol.

Investigation:

We then seperated into groups as the gaol was so small and these are the accounts of the experiences that occured within my group.

Vigil 1:- Cell 1

We entered the cell and sat along the bench areas with the remaining four people sat along the floor at the end of the cell. I asked out and waited for a response but nothing appeared to happen and when asking members of the group how they felt most people felt very relaxed in the cell and quite at ease.
When I asked out again the room seemed to get a little darker and one lady seemed to completely change she became very tall looking and manly and her features seemed to age. I then witnessed a blue light by the doorway at the far end of the cell.
One lady started to feel very uncomfortable and said her arm felt as though it had gone dead and she was starting to get pins and needles yet she hadnt leant on her arm at all and was unsure why the sudden pain started but it became increasingly uncomfy.
The lady moved to sit next to me and almost instantly after she sat down i got a pain in my neck it was as though i had slept funny and got pins and needles too when I asked out I then got the sensation of someone touching my leg and it became very hot. I asked someone to feel my leg as it was buring hot and they too could feel the warmth. This didnt last long and after asking out many more times and getting no response I asked everyone if they were ok one lady felt she needed to move and decided to stand nearer the cell door. While the lady was standing a number of our group could see a black shadow behind the lady and she appeared to be wearing a cloak.
The group started to feel very tired and started to say they needed to sleep i advised this was not a good idea but they seemed to be finding it very difficult to stay awake. After very little with regards to activity and response we decided to exchange cells with the other group.

Vigil 2:- Condemned cell

No sooner had we entered the cell and took our seats a stone was thrown at us I thanked the spirits and asked for them to do something more for us. Shortly after I asked out my head was lightly touched. I thanked the spirit again for there quick response and if they could possibly do it to another member of the group and almost instantly the lady sitting to my left was touched on the head.
I then asked out again and had another stone thrown in response and one man seen a shadow crawling along the floor towards him at the same time he said that it crawled and seemed to be right in his face and was making him feel uneasy.
While asking out again many members seen a shadow move on the outside of the door and it seemed to go back and forth a number of times one man went to investigate as we thought maybe one of the other group was walking around outside of the cell but no one was there.
A few members of our group reported strange smells within the cell too one being a musty smoke smell and another of moldy milk.
After a few minutes of quite I decided to ask the spirits to do something else for us and after a few seconds the bell on the cross which was a trigger object set up in the room was jingled this happened several times and I can account for all my team members I know they didnt touch the bell as no one was near enough to it at the time.
I asked everyone how they felt and one lady reported seeing lilac lights in front of her face while another said she got the name Toby in her head and the impression of sailors.
Afew minutes after this was mentioned we heard the group in the next cell start to sing an old sailors song and although we couldnt make out the words the tune was very distinctive it wasnt until we regrouped that the other geroup said they had not sang at all and had no idea what we were talking about yet all our members heard the singing.

Vigil 3:- Condemned cell with Lee G

When back in the cell the atmosphere seemed to become more intense and made many of us feel uneasy.The room appeared much darker this time round too.
Lee was quickly channelled by the spirit of a man named Joseph. I asked Joseph why he was in prison he said" murder" I asked if he was guilty and he said "no" i then asked him for his surname but he told me to "F#*k off" and refused to talk to me so steve decided to ask joseph the questions.
Steve asked Joseph if he was alone and he said "No there are 4 others" and he also laughed and said "he is coming your all going to die" when we asked who was coming he said "Jacko" I asked if he was an executioner but he refused to answer me.
Steve then asked Joseph if he was treated well in prison and Joseph told steve he had a secret to tell him. When Steve asked Joseph what the secret was he told steve he could get drink from the guards steve asked if he needed money and Joseph said yes he did but he still refused a to give us a date. Steve asked Joseph if he wanted money from the 1700's but he said "no" so we asked if he wanted money from the 1800's and he said "Thats better" Steve handed Joseph the money and Joseph then grabbed the woman next to him and asked if she fancied a fumble the woman screamed and jumped up and joseph began to laugh then touching another womans leg in front of him before getting up and pacing the room.Joseph then walked up to the door loudly banging it and shouted "guard".
Steve then decided Lee had been channelled for too long and brought him back round.

Vigil 4:- Ouiji Board In corridor.

While the other group continued there vigil in cell 1 we decided to stand in the corridor area and do a ouiji board. Around the board a group of us put our finger on a glass and asked for the spirits to come forward and communicate with us. We asked the board if any spirit was present and it moved to "YES" we asked for a name to be spelt and the board spelt the name "Peter" and his age was 10.We asked if he had anything to say and he spelt out "BE QUIET" peter then left the board saying goodbye and a spririt by the name of "John" came through john said he was 17 and peters friend.John spelt out "RIP SLEEP OCPQD" we asked if these were initials and the glass moved to "YES" we got the names spelt out they were "OSCAR,CLARANCE,PETER,QUIN & DAWN" One member from around the board looked suddenly to his left hand side having thought he seen a yound man standing next to him and when we asked the board to show us where the spirit was around the board it moved the same spot that the group member had thought he had seen a figure.
The board then spelt "TRACY SCREAM" we asked if the person on the board was intending on making Tracy scream it replied "Yes" but nothing happened.
We then asked the board to tell us what the spirits around the board where inprisoned for and it spelt"OSCAR-STEAL, OSCAR-MURDER, PETER-STEAL,QUIN-PROSTITUTE, DAWN-PROSTITUTE." The spirit of john appeard to still be with us and spelt"SHHH JACKO" we were told to whisper and that Jacko was an executionerin 1743. we decided to move onto our last vigil in the museum area and left the ouiji board.

Vigil 5:- Museum Room.

We decided to stand in small groups and light a candle and see if we could pick something up from the flame a few people said they seen the flame twisiting and seemed to be seperating.
We blew out the candle after a few minutes and decided to join hands and form a circle.
While in the circle Lee said he picked up on the image of a well dressed man and a young woman carrying roses.
Lee became channelled by the spirit of a man called Jackson (during this time Sarah's group left there cell and decided to try the board).
We asked Jackson what his first name was at the same time sarah's group asked for the spirits name on the board Jackson said "WB" we then asked again and he said "william jackson" we then realised that william was talking with both us and sarah on the board.
We asked William if he had a nickname and he both spelt and said "J A C K O".
We asked William what his role within the prison was and he said he confirmed he was an executioner in 1743.
Sarah asked about Lizzie and he said she was a "whore" and he strangled her. He also said" bag man" and spelt this on the board which could possibly mean the bag he would have used over the condemned prisoners heads while performing the execution.
William told us he liked the lady with the flowers she wasnt like the whores and when sarah asked if he slept with any of the women he said "Perks of the job" this was also being spelt on the board.
We decided to bring Lee back and end our investigation at the Old Derby Gaol.

Post investigation:-

Derby Gaol was an interesting place to visit although I dont feel we really got to experience all derby gaol has to offer. Although we did have a varity of activity I dont feel there was enough activity to say that derby gaol is one of the most haunted places in the uk. I do feel it would be worth another investigation however I feel it would have to be in much smaller groups due to the size of the gaol.

I would personally would rate Derby Gaol 5/10.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:11 pm

Good report Nat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane_p

Jane_p

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:54 pm

That's another good report... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
su

su

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:57 pm

I thought it was a really good report on a very interesting place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Good reports everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:53 pm

Brill reports everyone!

A really interesting read!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reports of this location
Page 1 of 1