APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I HAVE SEEN

Go down 
+4
crazycow
Secret
pamt
merv
8 posters
AuthorMessage
merv

I HAVE SEEN Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE SEEN   I HAVE SEEN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:59 pm

hi every one i am new here . but i am very interested in all that goes on regarding spirits and ghost ect . i have had several encounters with the spirit world my self the one that sticks out the most is this one . i bought a transit pick up with the front smashed in and re done the front with a new one . one nite i was laying in bed and heard the trucks doors open looking out of the window i saw 3 men i banged on the window to let them know i was there . they looked up but in a vague way as if to say whats his problem . so i went down stairs and opened the front door i was about 15 foot from them and i shouted what the ...... are u doing . with out a reply thay just moved off as thay moved i walked towards the truck to close the door as i turned thay ad dispersed .i did not think any thing of it until next day i was down my local watering hole and i was sat telling my brother in law and and i described the main one and this chap that was sat on the table over heard us. bearing in mind this was my local that i went to every day and never seen this man before . he said sorry could u repeat that for me after telling him he said that was my son well i said u better tell your son or else .he turned and said i wish i could he was killed in that transit 12 months ago well i was gobsmacked to say the least . i have had a few other things that as hap pend over the years i don't want to bore u all in my first post lol! [justify]
Back to top Go down
pamt

I HAVE SEEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SEEN   I HAVE SEEN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:52 pm

That is very interesting tell us about your other encounters.
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

I HAVE SEEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SEEN   I HAVE SEEN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Hi merv

Please share your stories with us you won't bore us at all
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

I HAVE SEEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SEEN   I HAVE SEEN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Hi Merv! Smile

We love to hear peoples exsperiances and stories!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

I HAVE SEEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SEEN   I HAVE SEEN Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:11 am

Hi merv,

i'd love to hear your stories, dont worry you wont bore us.
Back to top Go down
dawndd

I HAVE SEEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SEEN   I HAVE SEEN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Razz i have seen too many to name them all lol
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

I HAVE SEEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SEEN   I HAVE SEEN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:50 pm

hi,

Ive had some very odd things happening at home these past few days i seen what looked like a bishop in black in my neighbours window it just stood there at first i thought it was an actual person till i seen my neighbour walk straight through it. then i heard a whisper of donald or donal really freaked me out coz i dont even know what made me to look at the window. then that night i was woke up being shook in my sleep and heard the name francis when i was trying to tell my freind we heard a bang which made us both jump and couldnt find what caused it.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

I HAVE SEEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SEEN   I HAVE SEEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:34 pm

maybe we need to do an investigation at your house!!!!!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I HAVE SEEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SEEN   I HAVE SEEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HAVE SEEN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Paranormal :: Paranormal topics and mysteries :: HAVE YOU SEEN A GHOST-
Jump to: