APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here

Go down 
+6
valerie
madmaz
sarah.w
pogo
tots
lee
10 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:08 pm

What a great place this is. The headaches, emf readings, information, all absolutely brill!

The funniest thing Iv ever seen is Lee being "Paddy". Would be interesting to speak to the pub next door to see if they remember him!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:46 pm

appologies for not being there - hope you all had a good night.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Good night great channelling with Lee lots of different people came to talk to us.Thank you to the staff for having us and the best bit for me was being locked in the loo when not locking it when i went it as stella was with me,and can vouch i didnt touch it as you can hear it when you lock it.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:35 pm

was a brill night especially lee as `paddy` lol lol

julie... hope your ok today.....
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:22 pm

sarah.w wrote:
Good night great channelling with Lee lots of different people came to talk to us.Thank you to the staff for having us and the best bit for me was being locked in the loo when not locking it when i went it as stella was with me,and can vouch i didnt touch it as you can hear it when you lock it.

not as if you could shout for help either as you have no voice!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:42 pm

I thought the night was great and i hope we get the chance to do it again sometime.

I cannot wait for us to hear about the channelling as ive only heard bits.

wait for the report.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:55 pm

was a good night with what the two groups picked up in both rooms with the glass and table tipping and lee being chanelled allso thankyou to the staff for asking us to go here looking forward to reading the report
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:34 am

I must admit, it was really strange having the huge coughing fit that I had, and finding out it was one of the spirits affecting me as she had TB. Even better was when I asked for her to affect all of us, and she did!! Awesome ( not the coughing though, that was the worst cough Iv ever experienced Neutral )
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:47 am

Very Happy hi was good wasnt it paddy was a riot.best bit for me was the auto writing i felt pen move but assumed it was scribble till we looked and id got the name "Lilly" wrote down. the feelings were strange there i felt very ill at one point couldnt stop shaking, then drunk, then happy, then angry all very odd my sisters enjoyed it and lee my bro did too.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:59 am

I found it quite sweet that he got himself an "older woman" lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Thanks to the staff who let us investigate the offices I hope we can go baack again as it was an interesting building.

Would love to find out why we picked up on the childrens spirits early in the night and the fact they then went, also the information that both groups in different rooms picked up on at the same time was amazing.

Paddy was funny but i think he was lonely which for me was very sad, i am going to see if i can find out any other infomration on him.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Lee

Lil_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Hello everyone.. was a quality night saturday and i think "paddy" was the perfect ending. In terms of the older woman that liked me.. think im gonna have to go back and have a look at what jobs they have. Smile
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:17 pm

have been doing some research and that part of charles street was actually very narrow pre WW2 and therefore where office angels now stands was actually terrace houses. also when that part was widened and then built banks were lead lined. (have this from good source who has worked in banks for almost 40 years!)

also that area was hit during the WW2 and therefore could the feeling of being buried alive have come from either property being bombed or maybe demoilition!!

am going to do some research.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:05 pm

WOW Fran that is interesting study study study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: OFFICE ANGELS-
Jump to: