APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+49
barry2
rickett
schism
lee5
wolfy
chris/cath
pamt
sonya
yoyo
michala
jaynie2
bakim
lord
parmar
lolli
gorgina
carmen
muse
caddytaps
dwain
KT
Secret
Lil_Lee
funnylunch
nat
beefy-beercan
Nina
madmaz
doobreath
squeeky
barney
flubber
sarah.w
lizzie
fran
mouse
choccy
bookworm
valerie
shamrock
pogo
stella
crazycow
tots
Steve
Chris
lee
shelmor
Fusecienne
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

Lets all Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:50 am

Lol stell, bet you'll be hearing -Exterminate- in your sleep lol. ... Bec got Bop-it and oh its so addictive! I cant put it down lol its real fun
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:18 am

Morning all how are we today?

Im just fantastilucomotive. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:00 pm

I'm going town today with joe he wants to spend his christmas money. Did you see on the news all those mad crazy people that were queueing for the sales in london,and when the shop opened the doors they all charged in like some mad stampede! I hope our town isnt like that today
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:09 pm

I saw that shel... ry's mum & dad had sky news on all the time i was down there so i couldn't help but see it every five minutes lol!
I think you'll be ok but then again it is leicester so you never know!!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:04 pm

My youngest got a dalek head too.... dear god what a row Rolling Eyes Mind you, we went out about 10 minutes after he opened it so I havnt had much of it.... yet Shocked
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:30 am

luckily mione didbt get any noisy things this year. although i was fully frustrated trying to sort their ipod shuffles out, but finally got there.
my best mate bought me one of my fave pressies - a bag of pom bears!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:28 am

Oo dawn do your girls like the ipods?
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:30 am

they were soooo chuffed with them, they were worth buying just to see their faces when they opened them. amelias is permenantly welded to her.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:38 am

Lol,thats great. i'd like an ipod,next time i get some spare money i might get one.....
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:42 am

sainsburys do the shuffles for £32, but they are tiny and obviously you cant watch anything on them as they have no screen, but for what they girls want them for they are fine.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:47 am

Rebecca got herself one of them little diddy ipods last month, they're good. I want one with a little tele screen on tho ..mind you,they're quite a bit dearer arent they.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:05 am

they are about £100
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:41 am

I am a little stiff. lol!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:46 am

Whatever floats your boat Lee! Razz

Morning everyone!
Hope you are all well.

Im doing a bit of cleaning this morning then im off to the leicester match this afternoon cheers

Chat to you later Wink
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:31 pm

We're going to the match too mandy....we'll wave to you lol.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:44 pm

No comment Lee Shocked

Mornin all! I have woken up this mornin to no dog and a crazy urge to clean the garage out. Why is it that after a member of the household leaves I have this inane urge to clear crap out of my life. It took me half an hour to completely wipe 7 years of living with my ex husband out Laughing

Anyone want a garage full of junk?? Rolling Eyes

Hope everyone is settling back into a reasonably normal life now christmas is over. Im thinking of taking the decorations down today. I was thinking about it christmas day night, but thought that was a tad too early Razz

Have a great day all Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:34 pm

I want to take my decs down today!

Everywhere seems a mess when they are up and i just want to get back to normal Rolling Eyes

Where are you sitting at the footie shel?
Ive got a half season ticket now and i sit in the kop, 7 rows from the front to the right of the goal!
Filbert the fox sits right infront of us when the mtach is on! (i love filbert!)

Trace i'll swop you a garage full of junk for 2 kids? Wink Deal or no Deal?
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:41 pm

Well i'm from Herefordshire,and my brothers all stilll live down there, and my brotherglyn was meant to be coming with his mates to watch the match,so we've got tickets quite close to where the away fans sit so we can wave at him.....but he's changed his plans now and cant make it lol.
We'll be in K
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:45 pm

Its good in k1! Loads of banter and that!

The kop has been a bit quiet lately but its picking up now.
I leave out your way so i'll look for you! Wink

Enjoy the game cheers
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Yes you too mandy
,have fun! Hope Leicester win! Bec has made a 5pound bet with her uncle so she double wants Leicester to win lol
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:19 pm

taking decs down already!
whats happened to jack?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:50 pm

You should not do that as it is bad luck

Do not take them down till the 6th.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:35 pm

must admit mine come down on the 4th as claras birthday is on the 5th so i like to try and let that take presidence and not hunt the birthday cards as they are mixed in with the christmas cards
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:59 pm

No Deal mand, I aint that desperate to get rid of the crap in my garage.... not unless your two are quiet Suspect

Jack has gone to a couple who live out in the sticks near huge fields.... for now. If he doesnt get on with their 2 dogs ( and a cat.. that could be pushing it) he will be back within the week. He will be walked for miles and miles every day and is likely to end up going shooting with the bloke. Fingers, toes, eyes, hair... you name it.. crossed he gets on ok.

I have been contemplating taking the decs down all day Neutral I hate them up after christmas day!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:26 am

We're still thawing out from the football earlier. It was a good result but so flippin cold.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:09 am

I am a little squigflunking. lol!
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Hi   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:45 pm

Hi all

What the Hell is squigflunking Lee Question Question Question

I am sitting by the window looking out on the back garden watching the birds feeding, blackbirds, robin, wren, doves, dunnocks, sparrows, wood pigeons and blue tits, lovely, then one of the negihbours bl***y big black cats has just pounced. It didn't get any, I will sgragg it if I get hold of it. lol! lol! I like cats and I know it is only nature but I wish people would put bells on the collars so the birds have a chance. When both the dogs were young we didn't have a problem as the cats stayed out of the garden. Trouble is we only have the old girl now and she is nearly blind and deaf so the cat comes down and she can't even see it, and the squirels come right up to her now, she just ignores them, I think it is because she knows she is to old to chase them now lol! lol!

Think Jack will enjoy where he is Tots, spaniels do love to run and work, hope he gets one with the other animals.

I have not done any sale shopping, no intention of going into town and fighting my way through mobs to buy something I really don't need, and need to save money as having got the boiler fixed the washing machine is now packing up Mad Mad If I had realised it was going up the spout I could have asked everyone to give me money for Christmas to buy a new one in the Sales lol! lol! that would have been a good Christmas present (NOT)

See you all soon.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:06 pm

what credit crunch? the queues for fosse park were crazy again today and we struggled to park at sainsburys as everyone was parking there rather than queing for fosse park.
well i am not looking at the sales, cant afford it and my house is already full to bursting.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:23 pm

my husband is not impressed with me and i dont know why - do you think its because he saw me drop his baguette on the floor, it fell out of the packaging, so i picked it up and put it back, then served it up to him for lunch? i did brush all the dog hair and horse poo off first.
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Lets all chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:40 pm

Can't see why he would be bothered by that lol! lol! lol! after all you did brush it off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next