APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reports of this location

Go down 
+4
Nina
valerie
sarah.w
lee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Reports of this location Empty
PostSubject: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:53 am

Read all the things that happened on our investigation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:15 pm

The Bell foundry museum Loughborough.

Pre investigation:-

We arrived at our location the bell foundry museum in Loughborough on Friday May 8th 2009 at 8:00pm. The bell foundry stretched over two large buildings in the middle of an housing estate. They were average looking red brick factory buildings from the exterior and not the sort of buildings you would imagine to hold the history that they concealed.
We set up our safe room in the shop area of the museum which contained a large glass cabinet holding old artefacts and details regarding the buildings history. Portraits hung from the walls of previous owners of the business and those of importance and stature.
There was also a small room that contained many old bells some dating back as far as medieval England.
On the far side of the shop area was the main entrance to factory one. This was the building in which the beginning of the bell making process would take place.
This building was extremely large with a high arched ceiling and huge glass windows.
A stair case ran along one side of the factory which lead to an office area above.
At the far end of the factory was the kiln this was very noisy its great rusty door went from floor to ceiling.
To the left hand side of the kiln were two extra rooms one appeared to be used as storage the other homed many bells but its purpose was unclear.
The whole factory was full of bells of all shapes and sizes they littered the dirt based floor.
We then took a look around factory two which was directly opposite factory one.
This was the biggest of the two factories and was almost double the size of the first factory. This was were the bells were prepped for leaving the factory and transported to the areas they belonged.
This factory had many nooks and crannies which had purposes for different parts of the bell making process.
There was a tuning room which contained a machine able to shave the bells down until the correct pitch was reached and large tuning forks hung on the walls.
At the far end of factory was a partitioned area that was once used for rope making.
There was also an office and large machines within this building.
While doing our walk round of factory the EMF meter picked up a lot of activity all over the factory. When walking around the factory Stella witnessed a shuffling noise coming from one of the dark areas of the factory. She went to investigate and Lee joined her.
When in the area Lee felt the presence of a man there behind him at this Lee then felt a pulling on his coat and his hand was touched. When Lee asked me to touch his hand it was freezing cold.
A couple of cold spots were mentioned around the rope room and many orbs caught on the cameras.
Just before leaving the factory both Lee and Sarah complained they had lost there hearing briefly almost like being under water.
We then headed back to the safe room to open up and begin our investigation but the EMF meter appeared to still be going hectic as though something was following us out of the factory we then headed back opened us and started to investigate the bell foundry museum.

Vigil 1:-Factory 1.

While opening up Lee was given a word which sounded like the word “clave” and that he had a club foot to the right and he felt quite heavy to that side. We hoped to find out more during our investigation.
We started the investigation in factory one and split into 2 groups. One group headed into the back room of the factory which contained tools and bells while the remaining group stayed in the main factory and stood at the far end of the factory near the kiln.
We were calling out when Lee said he felt the presence of a man who was quite smart in his appearance and well to do.
Clair picked up on the name of “Edward” and Lee said he felt it did have that sound to his name but this wasn’t fully confirmed. The gentleman appeared to be questioning our reasons for standing around and was looking at a pocket watch and informing us we should have gone home by now.
Lee sensed this man was of high stature within the business and was not a malicious character but seemed angry that we were not working.
While describing the nature of this man several of us heard a click to the right hand side of us and Lee also heard the sound of tuning forks and someone say “yes a delicate process”
The name Robert was picked up on and I felt something touch me on the back.
While looking around the room Lee was startled to see a man who appeared to be standing on the steps no one else could see this but Lee seemed adamant that the figure remained there for a while.
We then decided to join the other group in the other room.
When entering the room we began asking out and something was thrown. Tracy appeared to be agitated and was looking out of a window with her back to everyone.
When Lee questioned her she shouted at him to “get back to work “ he asked what his job was and she said “cleaning! sweep these floors” Lee said “am I a cleaner then?” she turned to Lee and said “What do you think you insolent boy! All of you back to work you cannot stand around like this”.
Tracy started to pace back and forth and when questioned about her reasoning for being there she questioned our questioning of her. Stella then told Tracy politely that she worked for the local guild and was writing a piece on the factory and was she ok to question her. Tracy nodded and said “ yes madam” Stella asked Tracy her name and she said “Peter”.
We also got information from peter that he had worked at the bell foundry and inherited his job from his father who he called a “foolish man” and he was there visiting and held a high position within the factory but would not give anymore details.
Peter then shouted really loudly at a large group of us to get back to work. When Chris asked Peter the date he shouted again that she should stop asking question’s she was in no position to do so and was a stupid girl.
Peter then complained of chest pains at this we thought it best to call out to Tracy to return to us.
While all this was happening both myself and Lee could see the clear figure of a child standing in the factory. Lee could see a further two figures behind the child and the figure on the stairs remained.
We headed back to the safe room to regroup but on our way out Lee decided to investigate the stairwell and top landing.
While we remained at the foot of the stairs both Lee and another man who worked in the building made there way up the stairs to investigate.

On investigating nothing seemed out of place Lee headed back down the stairs followed by what sounded like the other gentleman. However it wasn’t until we seen the other man walking down the steps a couple of minutes later both myself and Lee were shocked at the realisation that in fact he had not followed Lee and he had walked down alone.

During our time in the safe room Sarah spotted a small piece of information regarding a man named “Peter Van Den Ghain” he was a Belgian born man who along with his family were responsible for the casting of the bells for many famous carillons all over Europe in 1531. Was this the man who channelled Tracy?

We also found a portrait of a gentleman named “Edmond Taylor” who was very smart by appearance and was in charge of the foundry during the second world war. Was this the gentleman both Lee and Clair picked up on?

We did find that there was another member of the Taylor family by the name of Robert who worked at the foundry this may have been the spirit name Lee picked up on in the factory?

While the rest of the group enjoyed a well deserved cuppa both Lee and Tracy decided to go take another quick peek at the factory.
While in there a large object of which we all heard was thrown at them and made a very loud noise. Needless to say this made them both scream and Tracy grabbed Lee pulling him back into the safe room to calm her nerves.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:16 pm

Vigil 2:- Factory 1.

After what Lee and Tracy experienced we decided to go back into the factory and see what else we could pick up on.
When entering I noticed Lee was walking slightly strange and he seemed to be limping slightly and hunched over to the right. No one else seemed to mention this so I thought Id observe Lee a little longer before mentioning it as it may have been the uneven floor.
We all stood in front of the kiln and although it was on and working the temperature in the room had dropped dramatically and Lee continued t walk strange so I decided to mention it to Sarah.
Lee walked back down the factory towards the exit and it was clear to everyone that he wasn’t walking properly although he was adamant he felt as though he was walking fine.
Lee stood at the far end of the room and said he could sense something strange at the bottom of the factory. Lee limped back and decided to send 3 men and 3 women down to the end of the factory to take turns in waiting to see what was picked up.
As all the individuals walked down they all appeared to limp and lean to the right and felt very intimidated at the bottom of the factory most of them described that they felt they shouldn’t be there and needed to walk away. Along with this many sensed a presence on the stairs and heard movement.
While Tracy was at the bottom area of the factory she felt very uncomfortable and said she felt like she was being watched. She then heard someone behind her repeat the words “go away” and she then hobbled back up towards the rest of the group.
Once Tracy rejoined us at the top of the factory she said she felt that there may be a young boy in the room to the right of us by the name of “Patrick”.
While asking out I heard someone quite clearly say “f-off” I jumped and when I mentioned it Lee also said he heard that too but no one else among the group heard this.
Another object appeared to then be thrown and when we asked for the bells to be rang in the other room by Patrick we heard this very lightly on several occasions.
We then heard what seemed to be slight movement from the far end of the factory and many team members began to complain of back pain and one member of the group had pains in her right leg. We decided to return to the safe room then make our way over to factory 2 for our next vigil.

Vigil 3:- Factory 2.

We entered the second factory and was aware of how eerie the factory had now become in total darkness. We made our way to one of the working areas of the factory and myself, Lee, Sarah and Tracy stood on a raised work area around an iron anvil that was placed there.
I myself felt quite uneasy in this area and stood in front of both Sarah and Tracy as I felt my back was exposed and it made me feel very awkward and on edge.
Lee decided he too felt very uncomfortable in this area and decided to move away and join the others leaving us three not so brave soles on the ledge alone.
Lee then mentioned that I seemed to vanish and he couldn’t make me out. He could however make both Sarah and Tracy out clearly and also a tall man who appeared very dark between them and peering over them.
Lee said the man seemed fascinated by seeing women in the factory and has he said it Tracy jumped and said her bottom had been touched followed by Sarah having her coat tugged. This was enough to get me moving and the others quickly followed.
We all headed off to the rope room and which was surprisingly light compared to the rest of the factory.
While all the group stood together here Lee and two other male members of the group decided to investigate the other parts of the factory.
We called out and almost to immediate response had stones threw into the group making Marie lash out and taking poor Stella out with her.
After this several stones were thrown at the group one hitting my shoulder quite hard.
We put our torches on to find all the stones that had been hurled at us but only came across one stone and considering the amount of stones we heard this was a shocking discovery.
During the time this Lee and the other two male members were walking around the factory when they were convinced they could hear what appeared to be whispering.
They went to investigate the voices but on approach found no one there. They returned back to our group but while on there way heard the sound of movement and noticed that one of the two suspended chains in the factory were moving yet the other which was right next to it remained still.
They can account for all team members as we were all together in the rope room and none of the three men had touched the chains. If they had this still wouldn’t explain only one chain moving and the other set remaining so still.
I cannot give all the accounts of what else had happened within Lee’s group as I have not yet seen there reports only heard some of there accounts. However the lady who worked for the museum later confirmed That a man had once hung himself from the chains that moved. Was it his spirit trying to make himself known I wonder?.
When Lee has noted his experience’s to further explain there mini investigation it will be added to the report.
When the group decided to investigate further we decided to split into several smaller groups.
This is the report on what happened within my group which consisted of myself, Sarah ,Steve, Tracy and Carol. Other reports will be added when received.
We started our investigation in the tuning room located to the right hand side of the factory.
This was quite a large room that held a tuning machine and several large bells and tuning forks hung on the walls. It was relatively warm in this room and the atmosphere felt quite flat.
We called out but got no response and if anything felt very comfortable and we all began feeling very sleepy. With no activity taking place in this room we decided to relocate back to the raised working area we had started at that evening.
We stood in the far corner of the room and we all became a little uncomfortable again and had the same feeling of being watched as before. We heard a loud clicking noise coming from the end of the ledge area and the smell of the fumes used in the factory seemed to become overpowering. This made us all feeling slightly light headed.
We asked out and Steve was hit on the head and both mine and Sarah’s lips became very tingly and itchy. We tried to call out again but we seemed to slur our words and stutter and found speaking getting increasingly difficult.
Tracy also shouted out as yet again her bottom was touched it seems the spirit had took a shine to Tracy’s bottom.
When regrouping we decided to leave the factory for a break before our final investigation which was to take place in the Bell room back in factory one.

Vigil 3:- Bell Room.

We entered the room and stood in a circle. It was very cold in this room and the temperature didn’t seem to improve and just got bitterly cold.
Stella was touched within minutes of entering the room and Tracy seemed to become fidgety. A stone then was thrown into the group when calling out.
Lee then pointed out that Tracy’s appearance seemed to change she suddenly seemed to have long dark hair and her face seemed to go out of focus. She then said she was frozen and her features became more masculine looking. Tracy said she was hearing a mans voice but no details of who or what he was. I said to group that I was feeling a little freaked out about Tracy’s appearance as it was light in the room it couldn’t have been light trickery. No sooner had I said this I heard a man say “Freaky Bitch” I immediately turned to see who it was and questioned the two men behind me who both denied saying it. Lee explained he also heard this but no one else in the room had including the two men behind me. Tracy shouted out Boo and burst out laughing saying the man she could hear told her to do this and she couldn’t control herself.
We decided that the activity had started to fade and thought it was time to call it a night.
We returned to the safe room to close down and end our investigation at 2:00am.

Summary of investigation:-

This was an amazing place to investigate and although at times it was very quiet the atmosphere amongst the group was fantastic and made the whole evening relaxed and enjoyable.
The bell foundry is definitely a place I would be eager to return to as I feel there is so much still to be investigated.
Also on doing some research I have found that the meaning of the word clave means a stick used to make musical sound: either of a pair of hardwood sticks that are hit together to make a clicking sound.
Many thanks to all the staff who joined us during our investigation and for the privilege of spending time in this amazing location.

I would personally rate the location a 7/10.
(Report by core member Natalie Widdowson)
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:12 am

Great report Nat well done was a really good night.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:27 am

Great report Nat well done.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:48 am

great report nat
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:03 am

Fab report Nat
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:50 pm

Hi thanx everyone worked my fingers to the bone getting that lot typed up lol glad all like it though xxx
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:56 am

Well done Nat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jane_p

Jane_p

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:43 pm

That's a great report Nat Very Happy it describes the night really well! cheers
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:34 pm

good report nat affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reports of this location
Page 1 of 1