APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:56 am

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:11 pm

Ive been here a couple of times and each time was different.

I was feeling stupid last night all the way through it was as if i was drunk a few others felt the same.

Last edited by lee on Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:01 pm

was a good night felt really freaked out when we went into the thick of the woods thanks claire for being my shoulder buddy and the use of your loo and steve for looking after us allways standing at the back of us some felt very happy and wanted to sing and dance as if they were drunk and were swaying some were being touched and lee doing his power walking
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:56 pm

i was really apprehensive about doing an outside invesrtigation after bosworth .but walking through the woods felt relaxed and quite happy.not as happy and `drunk` as some others .

sarah you really made me laugh with the wd40 lol lol.

nice to finally meet nat,secret and leah.

oh yeah ,when you said you wanted to kiss everyone sarah and steve wanted you closed down lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:17 pm

I had a great time saturday, as normal i was very frightened putting it politely, I saw lights and what I thought to be legs as we were walking.Also thought I heard footsteps behind us just before Lee opened the group but I also think some of the others in the group heard this.
I also felt a twig brushed very gently across my cheek and i'm sure I wasn't standing directly next to a tree or any over hanging branches.

Valerie you were a star saturday as much as you say I helped you, you were a great comfort to me as were the whole group.

A big thank you to everyone for a great night Saturday I really enjoyed myself.

I promise as time goe's by I won't be such a scare pants.

Lovely to put faces to the names aswell

Speak to you all soon

Claire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:28 pm

Is this the Martin Shaw Woods in Ratby and Groby ???

We've taken our dogs for walks there on many many occasions and at various times of the day as well, including dusk and nightime. Never felt or seen anything there..nor have the dogs....and walked through the thickest parts of the woods as well...i'm very surpised...witch craft murders and disappearence...flippin heck.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:40 pm

Hi Jan

yes it is the woods at Ratby Groby.

I have walked in these woods too with dogs but I have always felt uneasy in them. But I am wimp lol.
My mum has walked these woods in the very early morning and pitch black ( she used to worry me sick) with her dogs and she has never felt frightened in any way and her dogs have never acted out of character.

Like you I have not heard of the reported things that Lee said had been reported in the past.

I have tried to look some history of the woods but seem to come up with nothing.

Have to say though Jan it was certainly an experiance and Lee and a few others to act strange lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:37 pm

And don`t forget we had sandwiches and coffee under the street light at the end of some one`s garden lol! good job no one was looking............ lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:58 pm

hi i enjoyed the woods but more the laugh of it really was great fun lol leah wont be wearing her auto glass coat again hahaha i was really poorly on sunday felt hung over which was odd as felt drunk in there. thanx for lift sarah xxx see you all soon x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:30 pm

What a good night we had,bad headache after must have been a hangover.Wasnt scared and caint wait to go again.Nat it was a pleasure taking you and Leah any time,thanks clair for the use of your toilet,and Maz any wd40 left lol! lol!

Last edited by sarah.w on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:55 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
no sarah i havent but i can always get some more for the guild party lol lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leah

leah

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:39 pm

I will wear my coat again!!!! i think the light beaming from it was what was making you all feel drunk lol, was great was a bit freaked out by the touch on my head but really enjoyed the out doors. Nice to meet you all.

See you Soon

Leah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:56 am

leah i hate the crab it must leave asap!!! i have reason to believe it is the crab of doom!!! lol and u r prob right it was ur coat making us feel drunk (aka landing strip lol.) and yes thank u clair for the use of ur loo was so much better than peeing in a bush and smelt lovely and fresh too prob didnt after we had all used it though lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane_p

Jane_p

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:30 pm

I drive home that way, past Groby Pool and the entrance to those woods but have never been into them.
Before the layby at the entrance to the woods was blocked up it used to be full of parked cars and I used to see men going into or coming out of the woods ... (they weren't dog walkers BTW). I always thought it looked a bit dodgy and Groby Pool and that area has a bit of a reputation so be careful next time you go there!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:31 pm

thanx for the tip jane.....i knew what these areas were used for especially groby pool lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roy

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:38 am

I used to walk the dogs here but i have not been for quite some time now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: MARTIN SHAW WOODS-
Jump to: